SWAGGER, at a BLOWOUT PRICE!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
For a VERY LIMITED TIME ONLY, get MAN Sports' NEW Swagger at the LOWEST PRICE EVER, ONLY $24.99!!!

Benefits of Swagger:
  • FEEL GOOD ENERGY: Get the energy you want and need instantly in order to live your life your way – to the fullest
  • FEEL GOOD MOOD: Feel great instantly, have more confidence and stay positive no matter what the situation
  • RAZOR SHARP FOCUS: Get instantly alert and have the focus to act with confidence and certainty
  • INCREASED STAMINA: Achieve the endurance and resilience to handle obstacle after obstacle and keep moving forward
  • MORE VIGOR: Harness the powerful effects of passion and desire to realize the greatness that is in you
  • SWAGGER YOU CAN’T IGNORE: Live Your Life with confidence, concentration and energy – Get the most out of your day, everyday
HURRY, LIMITED TIME ONLY OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!

ksa

Awards
  • Established
I hope the supplies last until I try the one i just ordered from you guys so that I can stock up more few bottles.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i just picked some up, wanted to try it as a pre-wo stim to replace rpm/geranium I currently use. the tyrosine, choline, rhodiola and dmae additions interest me as a powerlifter, anything that helps with my CNS is golden in my book.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd jump on it, guys. I logged it, and unfortunately the geranamine affects me like every other geranium product (there's only been one exception to that). But the initial surge of energy is awesome. Smooth and clean.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Used it yesterday as per-wo stim at 3caps, very very nice. the stim effect was solid, long-lasting and i didnt feel cracked-out, but even better the nootropic effect was excellent, awesome focus....

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Good deal. I just saw this up on another site, much more money.

pistolgripump

pistolgripump

Awards
Just got my bottle in yesterday. I took it preworkout and all i can say is WOW. I have a tendency for anxiety with any product that actually has enough stims o get the job done. Swag was a perfect blend of smooth clean energy without any type of anxiety. If anything i felt more relaxed because of the focus. For me this product was perfect. I've honestly never had a stim that treated me this good.