Last Call for Alcohol....I mean Xtend at a BLOWOUT PRICE!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up, the the amazing unbeatable low price on Scivation's Xtend (90 servings) will go back to normal price at the stoke of midnight on the 22nd. So, you have about 31 hours left of this insane blowout price, of ONLY $36.99!!!

**This promotion is valid for ALL Xtend (90 servings) flavors.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
got mine today can't wait to try out the blue razz....xtend may be my favorite product

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I ordered blue raz last week and it is suuuper sweet! I'll refill my mix with water half-way through the bottle and it still tastes strong. I should have ordered two because I'm downing the stuff.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the heads up ... I had 6 in my basket...

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i have some bulk bcaas that i will probably mix into it after i try it solo first...but this makes me think i should order some more today

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Make that a total of 3 for me. Too good of a deal to pass up! thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have some bulk bcaas that i will probably mix into it after i try it solo first...but this makes me think i should order some more today
Yah do the math, I was using the bulk and found out with this deal I can get the same amount of BCAA's in at around the same price as bulk when you consider the L-glutamine in Xtend.

1 tub of Xtend = 630 grams BCAA's plus you get 2.5 grams l-glutamine per serving. A lot better than choking down the bulk BCAA's....

agurkas

Awards
Pisses me off that the news section with special deal (you know, the one you can subscribe to by RSS) did not mention this. You also don't send out like a sale newsletter or something like that. SUCKS!