Order Issues

Terrk

Awards
My order placed on:
Order Date: 09/26/2009 at 05:00AM

Here it is the 30th and it's still processing.

Also,

1 x Reduce XT (90 caps)
By: Serious Nutrition Solutions
$30.49 $30.49
1 x Cycle Assist (240 Capsules)
By: Competitive Edge Labs
$29.95 $29.95
1 x P.C.T. Assist (180 Capsules)
By: Competitive Edge Labs
$39.99 $39.99
1 x Inhibit-E (ATD) (75 caps)
By: Serious Nutrition Solutions
$20.95 $20.95
1 x
By:

Notice how the last one is blank?! That was my Hdrol.

I tried to contact customer service, but no reply back yet...

Not really bothered too much, I know things are crazy right now. I just really want to start my cycle.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
NP would be flooded with orders l am sure they will honor their order.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Apologies for the thread hijack, but I feel my situation is relevant.. I placed an order Monday 28th, it shipped Tuesday, but USPS Track & Confirm states that they received an electronic shipping notice in other words they haven't received it yet.
I can pm an NP rep my details if need be, its not a deal breaker, you guys are top notch!
:D
MK9

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should be going out today on the truck. Sometimes the tracking data takes time to update. Also we may have packaged more than we had capacity to ship yesterday, so it might be going out on today's delivery truck from NP.

mitbar

Awards
Apologies for the thread hijack, but I feel my situation is relevant.. I placed an order Monday 28th, it shipped Tuesday, but USPS Track & Confirm states that they received an electronic shipping notice in other words they haven't received it yet.
I can pm an NP rep my details if need be, its not a deal breaker, you guys are top notch!
:D
MK9
that just mean usps hasnt updated there tracking yet

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I live two days shipping from np. I got usps this time instead of fedex, because orginally I had a small order. The tracking info by the usps still says that just the electronic information has been sent. However I'm sitting here with my package in hand... with tons of samples too... gotta love that.

so maybe just figure, when they (np) said your package shipped. count the days that it normally takes for an order to arrive. and then worry, if its one or two days past that.

but I have to say, they've never let me down... not once.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya NP is the shiz lol. Got my 1-T and other lil additions to other things I have. I was still shocked to see 1-T for $40 but I love it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Naw.. What I mean is a t-shirt that has "I ♥ NP" a sticker would be cool too.. Its a happy thought :)
MK9
Ya NP should make shirts but then again maybe not. The less people know maybe then less heat? Either way NP is great and I hope to see it around for a long time. Sent a friend who wants A LOT of ATW NP direction.