34.99 AnabolicPump-FREE P-slin- WOW and Read why!

In attempt to work with a new USA manufacture to meet the outrageous retail demand, we decided to do a run of AnabolicPump without the name printed on the capsules.

I been around long enough to understand even the slightest changes in a product brings doubt to the consumers mind.

With world-wide distribution and the fastest growing line in major retailers like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe, I decided not to put this into distribution and deal with the questions.

So that being said, It is often also stated that once a brand "makes it" they forget where they came from; who believed in them first; who risked their hard earn dollar to give us a chance; who talked us up in the gym helping us rise to new heights!

I will never forget.

As the dreamer behind USPlabs, I am humbled by our growth and every opportunity that USPlabs has to promote a great deal. Nutraplanet and AnabolicMinds is where you will find deals on USPlabs that you will not find anywhere else.

Rest assured sales like this are once every 4 years!

P-Slin is a product we do not promote or advertise because it’s very similar in the consumer’s mind to Anabolic Pump. P-Slin a great product that is being discontinued....BUT FOR YOU GUYS, I will keep it around in bulk!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

P-Slin will make a return in a new exciting product………down the line.

Anabolic Pump (90 caps) 30% OFF + FREE P-Slin (30 caps) By: USPLabs

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a GREAT deal to me. Who cares about the capsules, Ive had purple, orange, brown, white, printed, not printed, and all sorts of things from USP over the years with a bunch of different USP products. Its whats inside that matters, after all, isnt it. :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no offense to USP labs, but i would expect a better "clearance" price. ive always wanted to try AP but its never been "worth my while" to drop that coin

no offense to USP labs, but i would expect a better "clearance" price. ive always wanted to try AP but its never been "worth my while" to drop that coin
It is not a clearance (the product is not going anywhere) price and you get a free product worth over 40 dollars but I now do believe the saying that you cannot please everyone...

I just suggest you pass as the other thousands have not....The beauty of being the consumer, your choice.

You passing on a supplement that no other supplement nor drug can claim to do....pretty unique but to each his own.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
wow great deal l will pick up 3 packs for sure. l have good results from using the bulk 1 carboxy, super cissus and p-slin.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
$34.95 dollars for AP and you get a free P-Slin...

some people are just never happy!:chairshot:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
..and you get a free product worth over 40 dollars but I now do believe the saying that you cannot please everyone.....
Sadly true!

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Dont know what your boy is complaining about. I think its a Hella deal. I purchased 3!!Thanks for the Outstanding deal bro!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
$34.95 dollars for AP and you get a free P-Slin...

some people are just never happy!:chairshot:
maybe, but personally pslin did nothing for me, maybe im biased

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
notify mullet, Im on the USPLabs testes swing

I bought 5 of the combo units soley for the PSlin,,,,,,,,,,Not the AP............lol

Regardless of the caps stating AP on them or not, this price is just crazy.....

Cheapest i could ever find PSlin was 25 shipped, bought them all.

At $35 shipped for AP and Pslin...........Plain silly..........

After this sale is over, I will be looking to buy PSlin on the crazy cheap.........:) for those that dont respond....:)

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
What was the reasoning behind two such similar products?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They actually serve fairly different purposes, but it became difficult to differentiate the two in the customer's mind!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 3. Might take a while for delivery(oversold) but at this price, who cares!!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is moving fast!
I never thought I would see a deal like this for those two products. I feel bad for such a request, but if I didn't have my PM Inbox inundated with this question, I would not be asking; however, the universal question that I've been in receipt of thus far: "Iron, do you think PRIME will be on sale?"
Maybe you guys can enlighten the group on this... :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is moving fast!
I never thought I would see a deal like this for those two products. I feel bad for such a request, but if I didn't have my PM Inbox inundated with this question, I would not be asking; however, the universal question that I've been in receipt of thus far: "Iron, do you think PRIME will be on sale?"
It is actually fairly ridiculous. $34.99 for two products is plain silly.

This is moving fast!
PRIME will be but just trying to keep stock is my only issue. When is a hard question to answer.

The AP deal was just perfect timing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
differentiate away
Both products are similar, insofar as animal models displaying increased cell-surface GLUT4 activity and GLUT4 gene promoter activity; an increase in MGU (muscle glucose uptake) and a decrease in plasma glucose levels; as well as inhibiting particular fat metabolic gene transcription factors, such PPAR∂. Despite these similarities, the key pathway that is differing between the two - the AMPk/p38-MAPK pathway - means they are going to have differing results in terms of the mitigation of fatigue, decrease in whole body adiposity, triglyceride and cholesterol synthesis, etc. In more basic terms, AP can be thought of more as a recomposition agent, whereas P-SLIN is for power, endurance, and muscle-belly fullness.

You have been differentiated.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Both products are similar, insofar as animal models displaying increased cell-surface GLUT4 activity and GLUT4 gene promoter activity; an increase in MGU (muscle glucose uptake) and a decrease in plasma glucose levels; as well as inhibiting particular fat metabolic gene transcription factors, such PPAR∂. Despite these similarities, the key pathway that is differing between the two - the AMPk/p38-MAPK pathway - means they are going to have differing results in terms of the mitigation of fatigue, decrease in whole body adiposity, triglyceride and cholesterol synthesis, etc. In more basic terms, AP can be thought of more as a recomposition agent, whereas P-SLIN is for power, endurance, and muscle-belly fullness.

Kewl.. I plan on using both..

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Pretty much how i view and respond to Pslin as well.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it's still available next Friday when I get paid, I'm definitely getting some!! Last time I was on Pslin, I drank a Guiness & felt like all my muscles were pumped!!! It was great! Not saying that if you drink Guiness you'll swell up, but damn, it felt great!

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
Quick question for anyone,

I am currently using Glycobol and love the effects of this supplement. Can anyone explain in a short or long(preferred) response on the differences between:
Glycobol
PSlin
Anabolic Pump

The uses or what that do and don't do. Again, all answers and comments are appreciated. I think this deal is incredible and just want to know exactly how and when to use this supplement if I decide to purchase it.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question for anyone,

I am currently using Glycobol and love the effects of this supplement. Can anyone explain in a short or long(preferred) response on the differences between:
Glycobol
PSlin
Anabolic Pump

The uses or what that do and don't do. Again, all answers and comments are appreciated. I think this deal is incredible and just want to know exactly how and when to use this supplement if I decide to purchase it.
Great post on the differences between AP and P-Slin...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/134656-34-99-anabolicpump.html#post2116951

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the quick response borobulker. So from what I see:

AP can be thought of more as a recomposition agent
&
P-SLIN is for power, endurance, and muscle-belly fullness.

So how does Glycobol compare, should it be stacked with these or left alone when using these products?

I play quite a bit of basketball, train in allot of plymetric type workouts. I am guessing p Slin is the way to go before a workout such as this...not glycobol or AP...they seem to be more of the glucose disposal type. Is that correct?

My main goals are:

Fat Loss
&
A little energy before workouts...sometimes I drag a bit. I use glycobol now, love some of the effects but haven't exacted the timing with carbs before a workout...sometimes I feel as if it disposes of the carbs before I can use them in the gym...

Just received my bottle of Slim X today and will start tomorrow...excited about this product as well.

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
...and 1 more thing for my goals:

Fat Loss & pre workout energy + loving to eat health carbs again without fear of fat gain which is the best of the three:

Glycobol
P-Slin
AP...or some type of combo of 2 or more?

I am nearing the end of my first bottle of glycobol and very satisfied with the product. My question is should I go for the AP&PSlin combo or stick with the glycobol considering my goals above?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...and 1 more thing for my goals:

Fat Loss & pre workout energy + loving to eat health carbs again without fear of fat gain which is the best of the three:

Glycobol
P-Slin
AP...or some type of combo of 2 or more?

I am nearing the end of my first bottle of glycobol and very satisfied with the product. My question is should I go for the AP&PSlin combo or stick with the glycobol considering my goals above?
The question in terms of which of Glycobol, Anabolic Pump, or P-Slin is the best is one that may be a challenge for USPLabs or Anabolic Innovations to answer without perceived bias. Simply put, Anabolic Pump's distinguishing property is its ability to effectively dispose glucose in skeletal muscle cells while selectively denying adipose tissue of glucose refeed and adipose accumulation. Glycobol is a combination of insulin mimickers and macronutrient partitioners that has received broadly positive feedback. P-Slin, with its relatively high concentration of the powerful glucose disposal agent, corosolic acid and specific related tannins, is an extremely potent product for unmatched glucose channeling, generalized muscle-fullness, strength, and endurance.
As you are currently on Glycobol and are apparently happy with your results so far, you may decide to continue with it. Alternatively, you could also take advantage of the current historic USPLabs-NutraPlanet deal of 30% off Anabolic Pump plus a free pack of P-Slin for an unmatchable and completely insane price of US$ 34.95. This should allow you run either Anabolic Pump solo or an Anabolic Pump-P-Slin combo, and compare your results with Glycobol.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
would it be cool to use both products at 1 setting to stave off any fat accumulation and also pump up the muscles? or do they interact where one might cancel the other out? please advise. thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it be cool to use both products at 1 setting to stave off any fat accumulation and also pump up the muscles? or do they interact where one might cancel the other out? please advise. thanks
Which products?

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you so much for the response strategicmove for the detailed response...I really appreciate the knowledge. I have ordered the products and I am waiting anxiously for their arrival.

So as I see now I am it goes something like this:
  1. Anabolic Pump - more for disposal & preventing fat gain...after a workout lets say
  2. P-Slin - more for pump and storage of carbs...to provide more energy for activity - before a workout
How does the dosing go for using these...both at the same time...run one and then the other. What is the best strategy?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The question in terms of which of Glycobol, Anabolic Pump, or P-Slin is the best is one that may be a challenge for USPLabs or Anabolic Innovations to answer without perceived bias. Simply put, Anabolic Pump's distinguishing property is its ability to effectively dispose glucose in skeletal muscle cells while selectively denying adipose tissue of glucose refeed and adipose accumulation. Glycobol is a combination of insulin mimickers and macronutrient partitioners that has received broadly positive feedback. P-Slin, with its relatively high concentration of the powerful glucose disposal agent, corosolic acid and specific related tannins, is an extremely potent product for unmatched glucose channeling, generalized muscle-fullness, strength, and endurance.
As you are currently on Glycobol and are apparently happy with your results so far, you may decide to continue with it. Alternatively, you could also take advantage of the current historic USPLabs-NutraPlanet deal of 30% off Anabolic Pump plus a free pack of P-Slin for an unmatchable and completely insane price of US$ 34.95. This should allow you run either Anabolic Pump solo or an Anabolic Pump-P-Slin combo, and compare your results with Glycobol.

tough question and you fielded it perfectly, as usual........

reps.....

here's my take on it.

1. If it aint broke dont fix it
2. To pass on AP/Pslin combo at that price is loco

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great post, Ike.; I think anyone that has ever wanted to try not only Anabolic Pump, but P-Slin as well would be crazy to pass this deal up.

Now if I can only get you guys to drop a sale on Super Cissus RX! Which has a patent now. :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you so much for the response strategicmove for the detailed response...I really appreciate the knowledge. I have ordered the products and I am waiting anxiously for their arrival.

So as I see now I am it goes something like this:
  1. Anabolic Pump - more for disposal & preventing fat gain...after a workout lets say
  2. P-Slin - more for pump and storage of carbs...to provide more energy for activity - before a workout
How does the dosing go for using these...both at the same time...run one and then the other. What is the best strategy?
You can stack both. Ideally, on workout days, you could use P-Slin with your pre-workout meal (more precisely, about 15-20 minutes before your pre-workout meal), and dose one capsule of Anabolic Pump 15-20 minutes before each of your two other carbohydrate-containing meals. Shoot for up to 50gr (and in some cases 60gr) complex carbohydrates with Anabolic Pump. With P-Slin you can go up to 100gr, depending on your body's metabolism. These carbohydrate amounts are for guidance or illustration only. Try different calibrations to figure out what suits you the most.

On non-workout days, you can take one capsule of Anabolic Pump three times daily, 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate-containing meals.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can stack both. Ideally, on workout days, you could use P-Slin with your pre-workout meal (more precisely, about 15-20 minutes before your pre-workout meal), and dose one capsule of Anabolic Pump 15-20 minutes before each of your two other carbohydrate-containing meals. Shoot for up to 50gr (and in some cases 60gr) complex carbohydrates with Anabolic Pump. With P-Slin you can go up to 100gr, depending on your body's metabolism. These carbohydrate amounts are for guidance or illustration only. Try different calibrations to figure out what suits you the most.

On non-workout days, you can take one capsule of Anabolic Pump three times daily, 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate-containing meals.
That in fact is exactly how I am using it currently. I was using Pslin on high carb days as well but decided just to double the AP on refeed meals instead and Pslin works best for me pre-workout with my D-ATP and other goodies.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great post, Ike.; I think anyone that has ever wanted to try not only Anabolic Pump, but P-Slin as well would be crazy to pass this deal up.

Now if I can only get you guys to drop a sale on Super Cissus RX! Which has a patent now. :thumbsup:
No kidding. Dropping Anabolic Pump by 25% alone is worth it!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pslin and AP bro
Although Anabolic Pump and P-Slin do not interact (read negate themselves), it is debatable, if there is a linear incremental benefit in using them at the same time systematically, due in part to the physiological limits in GLUT-4 translocation and inhibition of adipocyte differentiation. One could certainly dose Anabolic Pump and P-Slin simultaneously once in a while, depending on a specific desired higher-than-normal macronutrient load, but it should not be done systematically as the returns may not necessarily be increasing.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
any word on when the orders with this will be shipped?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Although Anabolic Pump and P-Slin do not interact (read negate themselves), it is debatable, if there is a linear incremental benefit in using them at the same time systematically, due in part to the physiological limits in GLUT-4 translocation and inhibition of adipocyte differentiation. One could certainly dose Anabolic Pump and P-Slin simultaneously once in a while, depending on a specific desired higher-than-normal macronutrient load, but it should not be done systematically as the returns may not necessarily be increasing.
I use both during huge meals, and it works amazingly well. I usually dose the AP 30 minutes pre binge, and then P-slin just before I start eating. I don't do it often, but when the situation arises, that's the protocol for me.

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
That was one of my questions exactly. Before a cheat meal, which of the three is best or what combination is best and why:
  1. Glycobol
  2. P Slin
  3. Anabolic Pump
I have been using Glycobol now for a full bottle and love it. Once you nail down the timing and source of carbs you are good to go. I have definately lost fat without decreasing calories or drastically increasing expenditure. Just wanted to know which of the three is best for cheat meals or carb up days and such.

TX MUSCLE

Awards
shows you have 300+ units in stock. will this be until supplies run out or limited time?

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
If i order Asteroid stack from NP do i get free P-Slin?

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Would it be possible to get the special non labeled version of AP in the Asteroid Stack if i ordered so i got free P-SLin

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be possible to get the special non labeled version of AP in the Asteroid Stack if i ordered so i got free P-SLin
Unfortunately, this particular offer will not be available in any other combination aside from that of the mislabeled Anabolic Pump, as a singular product. One can alternatively purchase the products separately, and combine them into an ASteroid Stack! Given the nature of the deal, insofar as getting both Anabolic Pump and P-SLIN for less than the price of Anabolic Pump alone, it is still fairly economical, IMO.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

thats y i like AP pre workout and pslin post i liek the feeling of the super full muscle belly throughout the day i get, especially on refeed days!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
too bad I`m broke until friday (pay day)

lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In attempt to work with a new USA manufacture to meet the outrageous retail demand, we decided to do a run of AnabolicPump without the name printed on the capsules.

I been around long enough to understand even the slightest changes in a product brings doubt to the consumers mind.

With world-wide distribution and the fastest growing line in major retailers like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe, I decided not to put this into distribution and deal with the questions.

So that being said, It is often also stated that once a brand "makes it" they forget where they came from; who believed in them first; who risked their hard earn dollar to give us a chance; who talked us up in the gym helping us rise to new heights!

I will never forget.

As the dreamer behind USPlabs, I am humbled by our growth and every opportunity that USPlabs has to promote a great deal. Nutraplanet and AnabolicMinds is where you will find deals on USPlabs that you will not find anywhere else.

Rest assured sales like this are once every 4 years!

P-Slin is a product we do not promote or advertise because it’s very similar in the consumer’s mind to Anabolic Pump. P-Slin a great product that is being discontinued....BUT FOR YOU GUYS, I will keep it around in bulk!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

P-Slin will make a return in a new exciting product………down the line.

Anabolic Pump (90 caps) 30% OFF + FREE P-Slin (30 caps) By: USPLabs
I would love to get this but short on cash as of now, how long will this deal last for??? Very interested.