Labor Day Sale @ NP?

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Any chance of a Labor Day/End of Summer sale at Nutraplanet to restock on items for bulking this winter? Don't mean to jump the gun, but I just get anxious. Maybe prequel/preview?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
there's always a sale around holiday's....patience

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Oh, now you done gone and stirred the pot

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will have a paycheck for once...I will not be on AM until after labor day then. That way my money goes where its needed, bills. You evil evil, amazing and lovely nutraplanet...kinda like a woman...sucks up all your money, even if you dont have it, and gives you amazing feelings in return, though sometimes bad feelings as well (side effects of some supps).

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, dont need any more supps thanks.

None.

No Thanks....

What? Free International Shipping????

Ok, maybe lets see :D

raptor2003

Awards
hi, can u guys offer a sale on a package bundle such as activate+AI product

or bring the buy2get1free on activate xtreme. DS had this sale offer

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Are you really going to have a Labor Day sale? I need to re-stock but will wait....Thanks so much!! Your product line is amazing - high quality stuff

johnsonupnu

Awards
Im needing to purchase some protien and was wondering if anyone in the "know" has heard if protein will be on the list of sale items?? If so I think I can stretch it out another week or so. Thanks

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi, can u guys offer a sale on a package bundle such as activate+AI product

or bring the buy2get1free on activate xtreme. DS had this sale offer
What he said!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like the cat's out of the bag...yes, there will be a HUGE Labor Day sale and will be worth the wait. Stay tuned, we are finalizing details with vendors and getting all our ducks in a row :)

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
I don't even need anything and I'm excited.
I am in the same boat as Jordinator. I did my order 2 weeks ago and I don't need a d@mn thing buuuuuuuuuuuut with a labor day sale...I'm like a fat kid in a candy store.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
bulk powder and vitaberry sale??????

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing i've been waitin for this so haven't put in an order in for awhile even that NO shotgun deal almost got me.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its friday......when can we expect the official announcement ?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What day is Labor Day? I would venture to say that the announcement will be within the next several days... ;)
It's coming guys; final tweaks/bumps are being worked out.
its friday......when can we expect the official announcement ?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hahaha im so impatient sometimes

Isnt labor day the 7th?

raptor2003

Awards
wow many peeps want a test booster, and I hope NP delivers

I want to see DS ax at low low price haha:18:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Simple: YES! :thumbsup:
A question - is it possible to use a gift certificate in conjunction with a coupon code; i.e. the code that will undoubtedly be put up for Labor Day?

munique

Awards
Is it possible to know when the sale will start?
I ALWAYS miss out on the sales due to time zone differences and work.. :why:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PRIME PRIME PRIME PRIME!!!!! hahaha

A nice USP sale for labor day would be sweet!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
PRIME PRIME PRIME PRIME!!!!! hahaha

A nice USP sale for labor day would be sweet!
I agree, Ive always wanted to try PRIME but its hard to justify the price. Last time it went on sale I was too late to get in on the deal.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a USP sale would be sweet can then load up.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I will admit, though I am an old head around here, I'd be excited to see certain product turn up on the sales list...dtp+prime 8 weeks....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simple: YES! :thumbsup:
A question - is it possible to use a gift certificate in conjunction with a coupon code; i.e. the code that will undoubtedly be put up for Labor Day?
Since the Gift Certificate acts as a coupon code though, you will have trouble applying them both at once. I suggest you contact Customer Service next week and see if they can move the Gift Certificate to your account as a credit so that ordering will be smoother.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since the Gift Certificate acts as a coupon code though, you will have trouble applying them both at once. I suggest you contact Customer Service next week and see if they can move the Gift Certificate to your account as a credit so that ordering will be smoother.
Thanks, I'll just call in an place my order by phone then, when the time is right.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to a place a huge order

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
DUUUUDDEEE, the almighty labor day sale. Totally forgot September was around the corner. Now, instead of waiting to put in my order of 3 weeks, I must wait another week for this!

All good, allll goood. All I ask is for is one simple thing, please have RPN's Java/Flawess and Banish/Majestic Mud combos available! PLEEEEEEASE.

Oh and if it's not too much trouble to get in these before the sale too...

-NP Choline Citrate 100g
-NP L-Dopa 15% 500g
-USPowders Bulk P-Slin 21g
-USPowders Focus Dirt 40g

On that note, you think we could get a little preview of what companies are going to be part of this sale? Sorry, but I'm too anxious at this point. I'm hoping AX and RPN to be included (really want to give Slim Xtreme along with Eviscerate a go).

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I guess I gotta sub' this now cause Im gettin a little curious to see what NP has up their sleeve this time.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Final details forthcoming....this is gonna be a good one...;)

millerni

Awards
Well we at least know there will definitely be a controlled labs sale. New thread in the controlled labs forum indicating a sale mid week!