Anabolic Innovations SALE--Exclusively at NutraPlanet! SAVE HUGE

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

If you LOVE Anabolic Innovations, you can't afford to miss this HUGE Anabolic Innovations Sales Event at NutraPlanet. Until July 5th save an additional 10% on all full size Anabolic Innovations products.

Don't forget to use coupon code: July4Sale to receive ANOTHER 10% on top of the already discounted price...Hello, that's a 20% Savings on AI !!!

Plus, all domestic FedEx ground shipping is a flat $3.99 on ANY SIZE ORDER...

~Happy 4th of July from Team NutraPlanet~
:usa:

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Because I am a geek I just want to point out that it really should be be 19% savings overall with how the discounts are applied. 10% off the product's original price, then at the checkout 10% off the discounted price (90% of the original price, not 100% of the original price). 100% * .9 (manufacturer discount) = 90% * .9 (NP super-awsome sale discount) = 81%. 100% - 81% = 19% savings.

As example Stoked! will cost 34.02 instead of 33.60 (prices rounded up).

1% isn't a big difference, but I thought this should be pointed out for clarity. And I'm a bit OCD/ADD. :)

And Stoked is just sooo tempting me right now wiht the double discount.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Because I am a geek I just want to point out that it really should be be 19% savings overall with how the discounts are applied. 10% off the product's original price, then at the checkout 10% off the discounted price (90% of the original price, not 100% of the original price). 100% * .9 (manufacturer discount) = 90% * .9 (NP super-awsome sale discount) = 81%. 100% - 81% = 19% savings.

1% isn't a big difference, but I thought this should be pointed out for clarity. And I'm a bit OCD/ADD. :)

geek

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer

The additional 1% savings is a factor of the time you will save by buying everything at NP during 1 single checkout rather than ordering separately and having to check out twice. Time IS money, after all. :jester:

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Dang it, I just made my order a few days ago. Could have used this little extra bit with my gbol....

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

This something that is taught in 6th grade; this is nothing geek like at all..thanks.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Seriously.

1%

WoW.

Stryder is allowed to round up.

Moving on.

:D

strategicmove

strategicmove