You will Hate me and Love me at the same time!

You will HAVE to spend money.

An amazing deal.

On a great formula.

the packaging will be third grade quality and ingredients and FDA warning may possibly be written in crayon by Sam's 2 year old monkey.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cant wait whats the suprise?

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
wtf are you talking about?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
You will HAVE to spend money.

An amazing deal.

On a great formula.

the packaging will be third grade quality and ingredients and FDA warning may possibly be written in crayon by Sam's 2 year old monkey.
I'll make sure Sam remembers to get the non-toxic crayons this time, last time was just a damn nightmare!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't make me angry, Steveoph... you wouldn't like me when I get angry

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does it do? lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on costing money and cheap packaging to bring down cost could it be something related to this?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll make sure Sam remembers to get the non-toxic crayons this time, last time was just a damn nightmare!
But the average member cannot down the whole bottle (including bottle) without gagging.... That is why we love you. :scared:

Based on costing money and cheap packaging to bring down cost could it be something related to this?
No sir....

I have a pretty sexy formula that I want to use and maybe others would like to take the journey if it is affordable and produces feel good results..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
****, I was hoping I was right and would get a free t-shirt or something :p

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this point i'm pretty damn sure you can make whatever it is you decide to make :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Different packaging for different regions?

Picture this, door bell rings and the monkey throws powder directly at your face.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
so what is it? this is probably the sole reason i don't buy you're products. you start hype threads and talk about the shtty packaging...how about some info on the more likely than not shtty product to match!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

so what is it? this is probably the sole reason i don't buy you're products. you start hype threads and talk about the shtty packaging...how about some info on the more likely than not shtty product to match!
Why do you care to ask if you feel that way?

You must not follow us closely cause we released Sloppy Seconds, Bulk Pslin, Focus dirt, bulk cissus, superSaponins, 1-carboxy.....

**** what haven't I released...

To expand and to my knowledge, USPlabs is probably the only company that releases bulk versions of thier packaged retail products allowing the consumer a cheaper alternative...

folks always see the dark before the light...

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
To expand and to my knowledge, USPlabs is probably the only company that releases bulk versions of thier packaged retail products allowing the consumer a cheaper alternative...

I think your right!
Long live BULK!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk Prime!, wow that would be awesome:hail:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bulk Prime? (!!!)
That would be awesome

Bulk Prime!, wow that would be awesome:hail:
You beat me to it :)

You gotta point there, I wish more companies would do this.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Why do you care to ask if you feel that way?

You must not follow us closely cause we released Sloppy Seconds, Bulk Pslin, Focus dirt, bulk cissus, superSaponins, 1-carboxy.....

**** what haven't I released...
i care to ask because you do in fact make great products and the bulk idea is the best! i love p-slin and enjoyed jacked cause i love preworkouts although it fell short from a thread just like this...i just couldn't pass up the deal you had on it. i do know of recent releases! nothing cutting edge imo, you're just reinventing the wheel...you just make it a little bigger and stronger!

i just don't fall into hype behind the release of these products. in this industry where most of these guys/gals have tried almost everything and seen almost everything the fluff is simply that! i know you're a salesmen too but save that crap for FLEX magazine. for every person that posts on here, they probably talk to 10 that don't. we are your best sales people so how about giving us some actual product info/knowledge. worst case scenario i could get some of my friends that might find it to be useful to try!

sry not trying to be a dik just a lil salty.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is is something to combat the symptoms of nephritis?

Gary Coleman wants to know.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
you had me at monkey....now what is this jacob