Question regarding "Trione (90 caps)".

forumlurker

Awards
I was just wondering if you guys are still in stock with "Trione (90 caps)" or is it back ordered? I was asking this because 6-oxo is getting a lot of heat and many retailers are taking it off the shelves, Nutraplanet is one of the very few places offering it?

Thanks

forumlurker

Awards
Hope it doesn't, because I'm going to purchase this either today or tomorrow and hopefully isn't back ordered.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would actually pick up as many of these as you can....the heat on this compound is real.

forumlurker

Awards
Yeah, that's why I'm asking, I was wondering why this is nearly the only place carrying this compound.
I hope it's actually 6-oxo, by any chance does nutraplanet have a certificate of purity?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that's why I'm asking, I was wondering why this is nearly the only place carrying this compound.
I hope it's actually 6-oxo, by any chance does nutraplanet have a certificate of purity?
We have CoA, but you never have to worry about fakes with NutraPlanet,we're the real deal :) (I can get you the CoA if you wish, just PM me)

forumlurker

Awards
I need 7 posts before I can pm you, but once I do!

forumlurker

Awards
Exactly what I was thinking,you should be advertising this on other boards because people are looking for it!