will NutraPlanet carry the new XTEND blue raspberry flavor?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
will NutraPlanet carry the new XTEND blue raspberry flavor? or is this exclusive? thanks!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... I missed this - new flavor? Must go research...

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brb, off to raid bb's warehouse :lmao:

I still am puzzled by why people are so gung-ho for Blue Raspberries. You ever see a blue raspberry, really?
well last night I went to a strip club and left with a couple of blue raspberries. >.>

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
... I missed this - new flavor? Must go research...
yes its true. its official on the scivation website as well as a video on bb.com. id rather get it through nutraplanet if i had the choice =P i stopped using bb.com years ago.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
ooooo new flavor! Who is excited? THIS GUY!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ooh!! sounds nice. My first apple Xtend comes this tuesday. I've tried the lemon flavour sample too which was pretty nice!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooh!! sounds nice. My first apple Xtend comes this tuesday. I've tried the lemon flavour sample too which was pretty nice!
I really can't pick a favourite they're all so good (Haven't tried Grape yet, but gone through tubs of the others). It seems Orange is my favourite as I just picked that up, but Apple is pretty refreshing. I'm burned out on anything lemonade :31:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Even if its a bb.com exclusive, I'm sure that NP will get it eventually (kinda like the green apple flavor).

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Even if its a bb.com exclusive, I'm sure that NP will get it eventually (kinda like the green apple flavor).
i don't think this is a bb exclusive.
my guess is it will be stocked with the next scivation shipment.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got in touch with Marc Lobliner and unfortunately the 1st round will be a limited run for "over there". If they do a future run that is available to us, I will be sure to let you guys know when it's in stock.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
I got in touch with Marc Lobliner and unfortunately the 1st round will be a limited run for "over there". If they do a future run that is available to us, I will be sure to let you guys know when it's in stock.
lol "over there" :rofl:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
It will probably be like the apple flavor round

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info man...i haven't had a bad flavor yet.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
on a side note the xtend shakers in that video look pretty sweet!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Sticking to watermelon until NP can get their hands on the first non exclusive run.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
yeah cause id really like to save money getting it from nutra instead of "over there" =)

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
*sigh* how much longer til the blue raspberry comes in? i really wanna try it =)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where that question came from.... The composition of 2 scoops of Xtend should be the same for the different flavours.
The composition of 2 scoops will be the same. However the scoop size and container weight, I've noticed, is different between some of the flavors (most notably orange,) I assume it's due to additional flavoring needed for certain flavors.

Just like Steveo said, 2 scoops = 10g of Aminos.

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
I understand, but grape actually has 10 grams of PROTEIN. No other flavors do and ive had watermelon and apple. Sorry to hijack, but this was an xtend thread.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
all xtend flavors have the same breakdown...

Vitamin B6 (as Pyroxidine HCI) 10mg
L-Leucine 3.5g
L-Glutamine 2.5g
L-Isoleucine 1.75g
L-Valine 1.75g
Citruline Malate 1g

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I understand, but grape actually has 10 grams of PROTEIN. No other flavors do and ive had watermelon and apple. Sorry to hijack, but this was an xtend thread.
all xtend flavors have the same breakdown...

Vitamin B6 (as Pyroxidine HCI) 10mg
L-Leucine 3.5g
L-Glutamine 2.5g
L-Isoleucine 1.75g
L-Valine 1.75g
Citruline Malate 1g
Like Hank said, they have the same breakdown. I actually have a tub of grape that I am looking at right now so their is no discrepancy between the label on NP.

Are you seeing this online somewhere, or do you have it in yor possession?

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
I have an old tub of xtend that was given to me a cpl of years ago. Whit backround with purple lettering and it says 10g on the label.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-Leucine 3.5g
L-Glutamine 2.5g
L-Isoleucine 1.75g
L-Valine 1.75g

Add that up and you get 9.5g, rounds to 10g of "protein", but in this case it is in the form of Amino Acids. No need for that link, you can edit it out. I think they just changed their labelling since that wasn't required under the US Regulations.

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
"you must spread some reputation before giving it to stevoph"

Thanks, makes complete sense.