10 Day Sale at NP

bryan4592

Awards
I have a question about the additional 20% off. Does this automatically show up during checkout, or is there a coupon code to put in? Thanks!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question about the additional 20% off. Does this automatically show up during checkout, or is there a coupon code to put in? Thanks!
You need a coupon code at checkout. Code is: NEWYEAR20.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i dont know if its case sensitive or not but on the original post the code is shown as NewYear20

bryan4592

Awards
Ive tried every possible way and it doesnt show up. I just need to type NewYear20 in the discount code and it should show up after I press ok, right?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Attachments

bryan4592

Awards
Ahh, got it. 20% off of orders over $1000. Thats the hangup right there, I wish I had that to spend on supps. Thanks for the clarification.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ive tried every possible way and it doesnt show up. I just need to type NewYear20 in the discount code and it should show up after I press ok, right?
make sure your order is > $1000 in order to get the 20% discount!

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know a lot of people who will stock up for himself, a few close friends and a few close family members. Doing that, it is quite easily to get to the $1000 price break.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of people who will stock up for himself, a few close friends and a few close family members. Doing that, it is quite easily to get to the $1000 price break.
and there are several supp whores around here who can get to the $1000+ mark all by themselves.