Possible Christmas/New Year's Sale

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Just checkin' to see about a Christmas/New Year's Sale. I was wondering about the possibility of getting it going as early as possible for the people who will be on the road during the holidays. I definitely want to get an order in. Just checkin'. Don't mean to jump the gun or anything.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yes! I will be watching closely as well. Been waiting to see what is up for this year's sale...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Got my bank card and order ready :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
C'mon the free international shippin!:head:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Things are brewing, and the New Years sale is known to be the biggest of the year.... :D
oh baby yes. I need some cycle support and havoc and post cycle support and some of that life support and yeah...I got about 4 other things I need!!!

So best bet is for us to wait till closer till new years correct?

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Please let it last for a while, i dont get any money till the 12th of Jan its a pain as all the good sale stuff it ALWAYS gone.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately mate the full sale won't go until Jan 12 :( We still do run specials on certain items (I.e. JP8 the past few weeks, 1-Carboxy right now, and we've got the clearance products)
so whats the chances of free international shipping? or like 50% off shipping? since it's Christmas? :D

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Grrr, well if theres an international shipping discount, any chance of extending that? I'll literally order first thing on the 12th.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Grrr, well if theres an international shipping discount, any chance of extending that? I'll literally order first thing on the 12th.
take a loan out :p

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
big like 20% off everything ? lol

cant wait:trout:
haha would be awesome

My order i've got ready is the biggest i've had to date. just under $500 :eek:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I know. I am anxiously awaiting too! My order is going to be my biggest to date also. HUGE!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i might double mine too then ..just to keep up w/ every1 lol

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately mate the full sale won't go until Jan 12 :( We still do run specials on certain items (I.e. JP8 the past few weeks, 1-Carboxy right now, and we've got the clearance products)
Stevo - tell Sam and Darren it would be in their best interest to have the graduated discount yet again.

Last year I bought 1030$ worth of stuff (after the 15% or 20% discount - whatever it was).

Jmh80 gone all out again, if this sale is good enough. Mark that down.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 30th B-day is Jan.1st, so this would be Sa-weeett!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stevo - tell Sam and Darren it would be in their best interest to have the graduated discount yet again.

Last year I bought 1030$ worth of stuff (after the 15% or 20% discount - whatever it was).

Jmh80 gone all out again, if this sale is good enough. Mark that down.
The graded % sale was VERY nice, I must agree.

My 30th B-day is Jan.1st, so this would be Sa-weeett!
Sorry, you're too old for these new supplements :trout:

Any possible Dates for start time? 12/23?
When the wraps come off, you will be getting a big shiny thread , and probably a newsletter too :D Until then, get your shopping carts ready and your fingers on that Checkout button :thumbsup:

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
When the wraps come off, you will be getting a big shiny thread , and probably a newsletter too :D Until then, get your shopping carts ready and your fingers on that Checkout button :thumbsup:
Already there my brother

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
The graded % sale was VERY nice, I must agree.

Sorry, you're too old for these new supplements :trout:

Send me a PM the day it starts and you got a deal!!!

I will have to try and pay attention, Ive been super busy lately.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Do it as an AM newsletter that gets emailed with the subject about the NP sale. I'm likely to see that a helluva lot quicker than being on here - esp. when I'm at my Mom's house starting tomorrow.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id be keen, esp with our weak dollar! Ive been dying to do a small order of JP8, some bulk blueprint etc

:D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to keep an eye on this!

credit card is ready!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe it was your signature mate, although I don't know what it was.
oh okay cool .. i get it and i understand and apologize

just got confused bc the warning was linked back to this thread:nono: