smith_69

smith_69

Awards
14368700_1777583025853152_7274187771715724652_n.jpg

release of Triton is getting closer-

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've seen the ingredient profile! Trust me, y'all are gonna love this stuff!
lots of great stuff coming out and all before xmas time to get my list ready

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why don't you go ahead and DM me the profile. Thanks

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Sooooo.... Remember when I mentioned that revolutionary product? Welcome to Heptadrol!

Two never before seen compounds and one patent pending. Seven potent anabolic hormones in one!

Attachments

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo.... Remember when I mentioned that revolutionary product? Welcome to Heptadrol!

Two never before seen compounds and one patent pending. Seven potent anabolic hormones in one!
OMFG I WANT IT

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, buddy! This stuff is the shizz!
NI coming with some great stuff if we could just release some before I'm too old for them that'd be great haha just kidding but for real lots of great stuff

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
tallguy34 and I will be sampling this product along with several other products from NI (talk to the boss asap for approval lol ) and promise to share
and discuss all the gains.

these 2 new products including the above, just wait guys. I know there are some good deals going on but if your planning a new cycle, you might want to hold off a bit.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
tallguy34 and I will be sampling this product along with several other products from NI (talk to the boss asap for approval lol ) and promise to share

these 2 new products including the above, just wait guys. I know there are some good deals going on but if your planning a new cycle, you might want to hold off a bit.
Fuccing sweeeeeeet

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established

Oh sh1t ! I need to find some more cash for all this new stuff !
More info please :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh sh1t ! I need to find some more cash for all this new stuff !
More info please :)
If increasing size, strength gains, endurance, performance and libido is something that you want- this is for you. This also includes NI patent pending formula 3 alpha all combined with Tetra Sorb, best delivery system out there. In the coming days more info will be released
tallguy34 NutraTeam NutraChem

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If increasing size, strength gains, endurance, performance and libido is something that you want- this is for you. This also includes NI patent pending formula 3 alpha all combined with Tetra Sorb, best delivery system out there. In the coming days more info will be released
tallguy34 NutraTeam NutraChem
I'm into all that stuff ! It's for me ! It's for me !

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
When can we read the write up?
Profiles will be available the day the products are just about to be released or the day of. I know it kind throw some for a loop as to planning a new cycle but as soon as the info is ready, it will be posted.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw some "DROL" product in your lineup

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It's our patent pending 3-AD! Strongest prohormone out there! We spent a lot of time and money developing this bad boy! It's the new King!
80% as androgenic as methyltest!
you know tallguy34 i am very happy that NI is coming out with great new products and also extremly happy that you have now planned the next 3 years of my cycles.

however

please ask the boss- WTF is the cookies n cream Pro Sync- well ask more in a polite way like " Alpha1agreda asked wtf is the cookies n cream?" lol

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
you know tallguy34 i am very happy that NI is coming out with great new products and also extremly happy that you have now planned the next 3 years of my cycles.

however

please ask the boss- WTF is the cookies n cream Pro Sync- well ask more in a polite way like " Alpha1agreda asked wtf is the cookies n cream?" lol
Copy... Wtf is the cookie and cream pro-sync...

2 min later

I regret to inform you smith_69 the boss did not like your question. All future rep orders are coming to my house now. Thanks buddy!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Copy... Wtf is the cookie and cream pro-sync...

2 min later

I regret to inform you smith_69 the boss did not like your question. All future rep orders are coming to my house now. Thanks buddy!!!
lmao

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
It's our patent pending 3-AD! Strongest prohormone out there! We spent a lot of time and money developing this bad boy! It's the new King!
I'm demanding two bottles PRE RELEASE ! I will not take no as an option . I'm done with this teasing

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.