Help us with the Burn Xtreme Label!

What Label Do You Want to See on Burn Xtreme?

• Classic Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black and Silver

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
We're at it again! With the reformulation of Burn Xtreme its time to give it a new label and we want you input! Let us know which you would rather have! Do you want the classic feel when you grab the bottle? Or the raw thermogenic power of the black and silver label?

Classic Feel
IMG_1851.png

Black and Silver
Burn-Xtreme-1-432x600.png

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
smith_69, wow... It's crickets with this poll! Lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Black and Silver-

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69, wow... It's crickets with this poll! Lol
especially since summer isn't over- still time for labor day weekend to get that extra wgt off right

JP10

JP10

Awards
I voted for the black and silver, but I am a little in between. I feel that a lot of companies are overdoing it with the labels any more. I like the simple feel as well. So if I could've voted for either I would've lol.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I voted for the black and silver, but I am a little in between. I feel that a lot of companies are overdoing it with the labels any more. I like the simple feel as well. So if I could've voted for either I would've lol.
I hear ya on that man, but at the same time overdone labels are what draws ppls attention 9 outta 10 times unfortunately.

You could have a bomb product with a very plain label and nobody would think twice about trying it cause they are too busy with the subpar product with the flashy label.

JP10

JP10

Awards
I hear ya on that man, but at the same time overdone labels are what draws ppls attention 9 outta 10 times unfortunately.

You could have a bomb product with a very plain label and nobody would think twice about trying it cause they are too busy with the subpar product with the flashy label.
I agree completely, when I just started lifting years ago I was always going for the crazy label haha. Now I read carefully, label doesn't really matter anymore. If it works it works!

Regardless the new design looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.