Nutra Innovations- Zeus has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The long awaited PWO from Nutra Innovations is finally here guys and this is a great one. NutraTeam and NutraChem were hard at work on this and as with all NI's products, this one is sure to deliver and to be a game changer.

For those who know me, I have mentioned that I don't use PWO's but this ingredient profile, has changed my mind. Even if you use PWO's on certain occasions or on a daily basis, I believe this is the one you have been waiting looking for.

There were some discussions amongst NI guys about logging opportunities and we will post that information as it becomes available.

Profile info is listed below and more info such as serving size & container size will be out shortly.
tallguy34 its here! woo hoo

137062d1466635137-teasing-time-screen-shot-2016.png

Creatine Monohydrate
It goes without saying, anyone serious about weight lifting takes Creatine, and the monohydrate is still the best form available. Creatine Mono increases muscle pumps during training, but strength and endurance are its greatest contribution.

Beta-Alanine
Beta-Alanine (BA) is widely used as a performance aid, based on its ability to act as a Carnosine building block, and Carnosine is well known for its endurance supporting effects. However, BA doesn’t work right away and takes enormous doses to start working. High doses are often accompanied by itchy side-effects, and the risk of nerve damage has discouraged some from using it. But we think BA contributes to a steady increase in muscle Carnosine, so we included it, but not enough to result in significant paresthesia. Guys who like the high-dose BA tingles might think we dosed it a bit low, but guys who don’t like it will surely be pleased!

L-Carnosine
Carnosine is the real deal. The endurance benefits are the reason why BA (it’s precursor) is so popular, but Carnosine is expensive so many guys have never even tried it. BA takes days or weeks to start working, but Carnosine works from the first dose, and we included a respectable amount so you can feel it immediately! Individuals who are prone to DOMS often experience additional relief from Carnosine supplementation.

D-Glucuronolactone
Glucuronolactone is an ergogenic aid that is believed to help with exercise performance and recovery. An increase in mental focus and physical energy are associated with its use, and there are also some studies to suggest that it’s a Vitamin C precursor in man. This stands to reason considering its reputation as a detoxicant.

Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)
Potassium is an important electrolyte involved with propagation of action potentials in nerve, muscle and heart tissue. It’s extremely useful in preventing cramps after prolonged exercise, and helping in maintaining proper fluid balance in the body.

PQQ / Pyrroloquinoline Quinone
PQQ plays an important role in growth, stemming from its unique ability to activate cell signaling pathways directly involved in cellular energy metabolism. It promotes the spontaneous generation of new mitochondria, a process known as mitochondrial biogenesis, with effects similar to the now banned SARM known as SR9009.

Synergistic Pump Mix: 1,618 mg
L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate
Arginine is an amino acid which has several actions in the body, such as assisting in the repair of muscle cells, strengthening the immune system, and promoting the secretion of hormones (including Growth Hormone.) L-Arginine is also a NO donor.
This particular compound also supplies a form of the amino Glutamic acid, or what might be considered cyclized Glutamine, and conveys additional benefits involving nootropic activity and mental focus.

Glycerol (65% as HydroMax™)
Ingestion of Glycerol increases body hydration, and HydroMax is a powdered form of Glycerol. Glycerol doesn’t work like electrolyte therapies or sports drinks. It works by promoting a transient boost in hydration that gives an awesome pump and promotes evaporative cooling by increased perspiration during exercise. This delays fatigue and improves training efficiency, thus increasing total performance. Hyper-hydration can be especially useful if you have a tendency to overheat during exercise, or train in a hot environment.

Beet Root Extract (Standardized for Nitrate)
Beet Root contains an ionic molecule known as Nitrate, which the body can use to dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow. More flow means more oxygenation and increased metabolic capacity, so not only does it support pumps but also improves physical stamina.

Agmatine (as Agmatine Sulfate)
Agmatine is a natural, decarboxylated metabolite of L-Arginine, which is an amino acid supplement used for its Nitric Oxide (NO) boosting effect. NO promotes extreme muscle pumps during a workout, and Agmatine is a potent NO-booster. Besides pumps, Agmatine demonstrates neuroprotective effects and analgesic activity. Increased muscle analgesia elevates pain threshold during training, resulting in a longer delay before muscle failure. This allows for more intense training with heavier weights, and getting those few extra reps can make a huge difference.

L-Norvaline
L-Norvaline is a natural isomer of the branched chain amino acid Valine. It has been proposed that L-Norvaline inhibits the Arginase enzyme thus increasing Arginine concentrations. Arginine is known to convert into nitric oxide (NO) so L-Norvaline can greatly reduce the amount of Arginine required to produce a good pump. Norvaline is also known to promote tissue regeneration and muscle growth.

MOV (Organic Vanadium Chelate)
BMOV is a potent, orally active Vanadium complex that acts as an insulin mimetic. It’s anti-diabetic effect results from enhancement of the tyrosine-phosphorylation of insulin receptor by inhibition of the protein tyrosine phosphatase-1B. Glycogenic effects support big pumps during a workout, and impressive muscular fullness and hardness the following day. No need to use extra insulin pre or post-w/o, BMOV gets the job done naturally.

Stimulation & Energy Combo: 443 mg
Processed Cupuacu Juice Concentrate (Standardized for endogenic Xanthine Alkaloids including 290mg Caffeine, Theophylline, Theacrine and Theobromine)
Caffeine and related natural Xanthines are popular, stimulatory alkaloids found in numerous botanicals. They’re main effects are likely attributable to their negative modulation of adenosine receptors. This promotes increased activity of the neurotransmitters Dopamine and Glutamate. When the activity of these two messengers is increased, we observe the characteristic stimulation produced by Caffeine and other related methylxanthines. Noteworthy of these effects is an increase in wakefulness, motivation, and even better reaction times.

Barley Grass Extract (Standardized for N,N-Dimethyltyramine / Hordenine)
Hordenine is a natural alkaloid commonly used as a CNS stimulant to promote energy. It works primarily through the release and enzymatic protection of adrenergic messengers like Norepinephrine (NE). NE is a neurotransmitter associated with physical drive and mental alertness.

Yohimbe Bark Extracts (Standardized for Indoleamine Alkaloids including Rauwolscine and Yohimbine)
Yohimbe alkaloids are potent CNS stimulants and strength enhancers. Yohimbine seems to be better for enhancing strength, while Rauwolscine seems to promote cleaner stimulation. So we included extracts with an optimal ratio of both. If you like maximum feelings of power and mental intensity while training, you’ll love this component of Zeus Juice!

Mucuna Puriens Extract (Standardized for 3,4-Dihydroxy-L-Phenylalanine / L-Dopa)
Dopamine is a neurotransmitter which plays a major role in arousal, coordination, reward, and appetite. L-Dopa is a convenient precursor to this important neurotransmitter, and helps to increase feelings of happiness, motivation, and satiety. It also boosts Growth Hormone production, which supports maximum anabolism during a workout and good recovery after.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I was in when you brought this up weeks ago...I was in love with the profile by the time I got down to Beet Root Extract. Plus all the other goodies. Zeus Juice FTW! Looks like I'll be picking this up whenever I order some 24 Hour Pump/Mono-Pump!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First I've heard of PQQ! This sounds great!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
We should be nearing the release of Robust Thrust and the reformulated Burn Xtreme as well. Once those are released we will be looking for people to log those also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, the cupuacu juice looks really interesting, the theacrine in particular. 290mg caffeine should provide a nice kick especially when combined with yohimbe...speaking of yohimbe I am a fan, combining og yohimbe with alpha yohimbe is brilliant-I feel they work in different ways and have different effects.

overall the formula looks really soild. I would question the potency of the stim formula, but being a fan of burn xtreme I know nutrachem knows how to deliver a potent stim blend!!!:bigok:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ok, the cupuacu juice looks really interesting, the theacrine in particular. 290mg caffeine should provide a nice kick especially when combined with yohimbe...speaking of yohimbe I am a fan, combining og yohimbe with alpha yohimbe is brilliant-I feel they work in different ways and have different effects.

overall the formula looks really soild. I would question the potency of the stim formula, but being a fan of burn xtreme I know nutrachem knows how to deliver a potent stim blend!!!:bigok:
indeed he does

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
You guys make excellent product everybody who has lock them or bought them personally that I know really liked everything just came out with. So keep on bringing the good products we love that ****.
Stay tuned bro! We got some game changers coming!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh boy this stuff looks SEXY!!!!! Have been looking for a new Pre Workout to push me through some of the hard workouts during meet prep this summer. Love the profile. Nice to see some GDA's present to help really take advantage of intra workout nutrition!!!!!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Oh boy this stuff looks SEXY!!!!! Have been looking for a new Pre Workout to push me through some of the hard workouts during meet prep this summer. Love the profile. Nice to see some GDA's present to help really take advantage of intra workout nutrition!!!!!
Well look who it is! Big sexy in the house!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well look who it is! Big sexy in the house!
I got excited when I heard that my favorite tallguy was back in the house! Nice to see what brought you back is just as exciting!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I got excited when I heard that my favorite tallguy was back in the house! Nice to see what brought you back is just as exciting!
Glad to be back bro! And glad to see some familiar faces are still here as well!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I did not know this was here !!! Nice the profile looks as beautiful as I thought I would lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I did not know this was here !!! Nice the profile looks as beautiful as I thought I would lol
[video=youtube;baQZ_lt-KqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baQZ_lt-KqM&list=PLfp_r1A709h8xiXhm1hCehdv vCOMi3_zb&index=35[/video]

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I been waiting on my samples you guys man .... I SWEAR !!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Yeah, I want Hulk and Alpha1 to test this for sure! Hulk is our big guy test subject and Alpha is our pre-w/o non-responder test model, so if it works for them it's a good sign it should work for everyone, lol. Plus we need about 10 more testers, or however many NT will allow. :D

I want lots of testers because this stuff rocks, and I'm looking forward to fellas taking this and getting 'that feeling' for themselves. It's hard to do it justice with words. The stim is strong, the pump is insane, and you can train for hours and still have energy. I don't know what else to say.

But before somebody asks... NO! It does not have 'crack' in it, lol. It's totally natural, exactly what's on the label, and just works with fat doses of quality ingredients in a combo you probably haven't ever experienced before. And besides all that, it's cotton candy flavor! Which has a special magic of it's own apparently, lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I want Hulk and Alpha1 to test this for sure! Hulk is our big guy test subject and Alpha is our pre-w/o non-responder test model, so if it works for them it's a good sign it should work for everyone, lol. Plus we need about 10 more testers, or however many NT will allow. :D

I want lots of testers because this stuff rocks, and I'm looking forward to fellas taking this and getting 'that feeling' for themselves. It's hard to do it justice with words. The stim is strong, the pump is insane, and you can train for hours and still have energy. I don't know what else to say.

But before somebody asks... NO! It does not have 'crack' in it, lol. It's totally natural, exactly what's on the label, and just works with fat doses of quality ingredients in a combo you probably haven't ever experienced before. And besides all that, it's cotton candy flavor! Which has a special magic of it's own apparently, lol.
Thank you good sir! I have been ready to put this one to the test lol I might also be guilty for putting out rumors that Zeus Juice will be anabolic lmao

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Thank you good sir! I have been ready to put this one to the test lol I might also be guilty for putting out rumors that Zeus Juice will be anabolic lmao
Rumors bring business. We like business.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I think I heard somewhere that Zeus is actually just like the other preworkout with "DMZ" in it and you'd need a PCT product after the tub is finished!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I think I heard somewhere that Zeus is actually just like the other preworkout with "DMZ" in it and you'd need a PCT product after the tub is finished!
You see^^^ my rumor has spread !! haha

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
DMZ? Haha, that's kid stuff, it's actually way worse than that. One of the ingredients is only found on the dark side of a Remulon moon in an adjacent star system, so the ninjas we hired to retrieve it had to break into cern to hack their anti-matter generator to get there and stuff, needless to say we're the only ones who offer that 'extract'. lol :rolleyes:

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmao! Ninjas on the dark side of a Remulon moon! Now that's some good damn advertisement

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
DMZ? Haha, that's kid stuff, it's actually way worse than that. One of the ingredients is only found on the dark side of a Remulon moon in an adjacent star system, so the ninjas we hired to retrieve it had to break into cern to hack their anti-matter generator to get there and stuff, needless to say we're the only ones who offer that 'extract'. lol :rolleyes:
No...it can't be. Not Remulon...I THOUGHT ITEM 9 WAS BANNED IN ALL STAR SYSTEMS!?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is actually, but I didn't exploit that claim. ;)
No but I did, loved the addition of a GDA in there. Plus a few things that could also increase LH depending on doses. I will be your "Sexy Bald Guy" Tester... sound good?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
No but I did, loved the addition of a GDA in there. Plus a few things that could also increase LH depending on doses. I will be your "Sexy Bald Guy" Tester... sound good?
Sexy bald guy tester... ok yeah, sounds like a legit demographic to cover. lol

Where's Tall and Smith?! Are you guys takin' names and gettin' addys? Let's get this ball on the road!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
First I've heard of PQQ! This sounds great!
Yeah, it's good, but super expensive though. It totally blew the margin on this product, lol, so if you like Zeus you can thank NT because he wasn't greedy about letting me design it. He just said make it good, so I put all the good stuff in it that you usually won't see in popular cheap ingredient formulas. :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards

The stim portion might look weak at first, but don't be fooled! You know me better than that, T. ;) Start with 1 scoop, or less!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
NutraChem good work !
Don't say good work yet bro, try it first! Everybody knows hulk says it like it is, lol, so you're like our permanent non-PC tester guy now. :)

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards

Where's Tall and Smith?! Are you guys takin' names and gettin' addys? Let's get this ball on the road!
Awwww yiss. Very excited to see logs on this product. Wouldn't mind getting a chance to log it myself either

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Don't say good work yet bro, try it first! Everybody knows hulk says it like it is, lol, so you're like our permanent non-PC tester guy now. :)
Yeah , I meant the combination of ingredients. Looks different from the competition. Hopefully the taste is good !

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards

Dang... He just gonna call us out Smitty! Lol.

I'm just waiting for Team to let me know product is actually ready to go for the loggers and we will get the ball rolling brah!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

if the stim formula is anything like burn xtreme it will be an 'overnight sensation'-little cred to my man zappa[rip].....a bottle of 90 count burn xtreme lasted me 2.5 months, now that is a strong stim!!!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Is it bad that I took 2 Burn Xtreme? And chased them with a Xyience? Not now..., but a week before I started back to repping here. Lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Is it bad that I took 2 Burn Xtreme? And chased them with a Xyience? Not now..., but a week before I started back to repping here. Lol.
How could that possibly be bad ? Lol sounds like some blackout stim effect

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PROBABLY DOESN'T HURT THAT YOU ARE 6'7 AND 260.....btw-I did chase my 1 burn extreme with 2 bronkaid, lol......but I chase everything with 2 bronkaid:cheers:

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
PROBABLY DOESN'T HURT THAT YOU ARE 6'7 AND 260.....btw-I did chase my 1 burn extreme with 2 bronkaid, lol......but I chase everything with 2 bronkaid:cheers:
Yeah, well.... Lol

Sounds you you subscribe to the bronkaid pez diet!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, well.... Lol

Sounds you you subscribe to the bronkaid pez diet!
lol...didn't know they still made pez....

no matter, back on point-burn xtreme is good stuff, if nutrachem formulated zeus I am sure it will be good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.