Product Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
We are interested to hear what customers are looking for in terms of new products. We do have several new products in the works, however what you WANT is truly what we want to hear.

In development:
Fat Burner - ETA 2 weeks
Preworkout - ETA 4 weeks
Extreme Pump Product - 2 Weeks
24 Hour Pump Formula - 4 Weeks

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
We are interested to hear what customers are looking for in terms of new products. We do have several new products in the works, however what you WANT is truly what we want to hear.

In development:
Fat Burner - ETA 2 weeks
Preworkout - ETA 4 weeks
Is the 24hr product going to be stim-free? Cool idea.

I'd love to see a solid intra workout. Or something in-between intra and prewo--I work landscaping and like having a good energy and strength pick-me-up mid-day, but I don't really like taking a prewo three times a day (morning, mid-day, pre-wo).

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
everyone loves a good pump formula...

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see the profiles on the preworkout and fat burner.
Will the pwo be geared more towards energy since your coming out with 2 pump formulas.....

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
The preworkout will be a very strong pump and very strong stimulant product

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In development:
Fat Burner - ETA 2 weeks
Preworkout - ETA 4 weeks
11oxo/kt!

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Are you guys wanting 11oxo in Transdermal form? If I'm not mistaken 11KT was a liquid transdermal?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you guys wanting 11oxo in Transdermal form? If I'm not mistaken 11KT was a liquid transdermal?
I mean, the convenience of caps is pretty awesome, but I have a feeling a lot of people will prefer transdermal for absorption advantages (although you guys seem to have interesting delivery system technology). I have read rumors that oral caps would be more expensive than transdermals, which was why 11-kt was only transdermal.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the point anymore? Don't companies sell real trest now?
I really liked PHF mentabolan tablets when they came around. Now that they are gone I'm completely missing them. Loved chewing them up pre-workout and intraworkout. They gave a boost that regular oral trest just doesn't/didn't have.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I really liked PHF mentabolan tablets when they came around. Now that they are gone I'm completely missing them. Loved chewing them up pre-workout and intraworkout. They gave a boost that regular oral trest just doesn't/didn't have.
Munching menta tabs like they were gym tic-tacs! That's pretty hardcore, t-bone. :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Raws are out guys

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
we can cross raws off the list- this is great

now-
post work out mix would be nice
caffeine free pre workout
a good protein, peptide form

and the long shot, a protein bar- yup cookie would be really nice

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
non sticky allopregnanolone nasal spray or suppository
I have not used injectable products and have no issues with that. So for injecting in the glute vs sticking between the glute, that's where I draw the line for gains, lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I have not used injectable products and have no issues with that. So for injecting in the glute vs sticking between the glute, that's where I draw the line for gains, lol
You just don't want it bad enough! :p j/k

I already told Beau we won't be doing any Analdrol products as per his request either. :) These guys will just have to make do with conventional methods!

lanky

Awards
you mean you don't want to see the pictures of the epiandrosterone suppository I am making.lol..jk..how about the pregnane product that ibe released a few years back that you were telling me about?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
you mean you don't want to see the pictures of the epiandrosterone suppository I am making.lol..jk..how about the pregnane product that ibe released a few years back that you were telling me about?
The relaxant? Yeah we could do that. In fact, I was thinking just the other night (at 3 or 4 in the morning) it would be great to get some sleep! I wonder if other guys have this problem too, lol. So yes, if more than just you and I would like it, I can probably talk NT into it. He's a nice guy that way. :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
d2ec6f44cc549c1131d8be579980f39c5c34bbbe7ed3ca7d6fe782eb948a92ad.jpg

LMAO

lanky

Awards
The relaxant? Yeah we could do that. In fact, I was thinking just the other night (at 3 or 4 in the morning) it would be great to get some sleep! I wonder if other guys have this problem too, lol. So yes, if more than just you and I would like it, I can probably talk NT into it. He's a nice guy that way. :)
that sounds great. if there is anything i can do let me know

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh no ya don't... It's too late to turn back now!

(i know that doesn't really mean anything, but I've always wanted to say that, lol)
lmao, it was only a matter of time- I couldn't wait to read what you were going to write lmao

lanky

Awards
I thought it was Smiths job as a company rep to educate me on the proper technique for the prototype suppository. His on the job training and eagerness to learn could really help promote the brands mission statement of providing innovative supplements to the fitness community...during your 90 day new employee evaluation you can use this to let the management know you are a team player:) jk

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That'd be great while on tren ace!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I thought it was Smiths job as a company rep to educate me on the proper technique for the prototype suppository. His on the job training and eagerness to learn could really help promote the brands mission statement of providing innovative supplements to the fitness community...during your 90 day new employee evaluation you can use this to let the management know you are a team player:) jk
good evening good sir,

sorry but you have sadly mistaken me for some other fellow as I am truly dedicated to Nutra, I feel that I would not be a good candidate for this method based on a many of facts; most of which may bore the average reader and my fellow forum members. Since you seem to be well versed in the administration of products in the rectal region, I nominate you as an honorary diplomat for Nutra in this endeavor. Your work will be admired by those looking for a backdoor into the PH world; whomever that might be.

Again, good evening to you sir

lmao

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
No, we don't make him do grunt work like that. He's way too smart to fall for the old "Hey, wanna test our new suppository?" gag. :)

[video=youtube;fgzLocv6mkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgzLocv6mkY[/video]

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No, we don't make him do grunt work like that. He's way too smart to fall for the old "Hey, wanna test our new suppository?" gag. :)

[video=youtube;fgzLocv6mkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgzLocv6mkY[/video]
Wait, you told me I HAD to do it... You didn't even give me the brownies you promised

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Wait, you told me I HAD to do it... You didn't even give me the brownies you promised
I got hungry and ate 'em all cuz my lips were hurting real bad, gosh!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
That'd be great while on tren ace!
Hmmm, maybe. Or it could turn into some ambien-like psycho trip if that 'dark around the edges' tren world fails to coalesce peacefully with the pregnane unicorn dream land! Thanks for bringing that to my attention, BamBam. I better consider that in the formula. lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hmmm, maybe. Or it could turn into some ambien-like psycho trip if that 'dark around the edges' tren world fails to coalesce peacefully with the pregnane unicorn dream land! Thanks for bringing that to my attention, BamBam. I better consider that in the formula. lol
Lol that may be a possibility for those who get bad side effects, but I don't seem to have gotten any bad effects! Just a little sleeping trouble, irritability at the beginning of the run.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Lol that may be a possibility for those who get bad side effects, but I don't seem to have gotten any bad effects! Just a little sleeping trouble, irritability at the beginning of the run.
Ah, then you must keep the dose reasonable, right? If you ever just go for it though (150mg/d or more) , things can start looking strange. Like that Max Payne movie after he popped those 2 vials of super soldier juice, lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ah, then you must keep the dose reasonable, right? If you ever just go for it though (150mg/d or more) , things can start looking strange. Like that Max Payne movie after he popped those 2 vials of super soldier juice, lol.
Highest I went was 100/day but for most of the time I kept it at 50mg/day. Next time I'll have to experiment!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Did I mention protein
Good focus product
BCAA with mono pump
Multi b with tetra

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ecydysterone sourced from RCE with Tetrasorb
Transdermal Laxogenin

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Transdermal Laxogenin
I come in with protein in you come back with RC- you atom bomb dropping SOB lmao

very nice and wow, if that were to happen

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I come in with protein in you come back with RC- you atom bomb dropping SOB lmao

very nice and wow, if that were to happen
Yeah, I'm one of the few believers/responders (or whatever you wanna call it) to both ecdysterone/laxogenin. Superhuman recovery is pretty cool stuff for high frequency training. So maybe I'm being selfish by hoping someone will eventually put out something like these, but oh well.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you never know

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Transdermal Laxogenin
we sell bulk lax and the transdermal carrier

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
protein is a hard market to be in...

lanky

Awards
I just got the supplies for my suppository. The pez is just to go to a happy place for self comfort after.

Attachments

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Now there's an image you don't see everyday. Epi powder, PEZ and KY. :eek5:

Status
Not open for further replies.