Akuamma a legal sub for kratom?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just moved to Indy and discovered kratom is banned here. WTF. Some headshops were selling akuamma saying it's basically the same. Never heard of it anyone here use it?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just moved to Indy and discovered kratom is banned here. WTF. Some headshops were selling akuamma saying it's basically the same. Never heard of it anyone here use it?
I have some in powder and capsules form. I have not tried it yet. It is supposedly good for pain relief and sleep. It doesn’t have the mood boosting qualities that kratom brings.

Hirsuta is another one that’s a possible kratom alternative.

I will try these out soon. Personally, I don’t think either will be nearly as good. I say that because kratom is so versatile and can be used for many different things.

Maybe stacking hirsuta and akuamma would make it more like kratom.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Travel to a neighbor state and buy.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Travel to a neighbor state and buy.
Awesome advice.

Travel to buy a substance that’s illegal in your state, risk getting caught and getting a fine.

Sound advice dude

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's kratom, ridiculous that 3 states banned it, and no, the police are not looking for kratom, or people with Kratom. You know what else is banned, in all 50 states, but people purchase online, and get through the mail? Steroids, and once legal designer orals.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sound logic.

Duh the police aren’t LOOKING for it. Typically it’s a standard traffic stop that leads police to finding drugs.

I wouldn’t encourage people to break the law?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sound logic.

Duh the police aren’t LOOKING for it. Typically it’s a standard traffic stop that leads police to finding drugs.

You are right, it shouldn't be encouraged.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Never tried any of these but had been reading on Akuamma and Hirsuta so curious to see people's feedback.

I've seen certain types of Kanna at certain dosages be compared to Kratom in terms of the stress and anxiety benefits but it seems very type dependent. I've seen very low dosages of some Kanna's get better feedback than gram high dosages of others.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing ventured nothing gained. Just took 2 caps an hour and a half ago. Seems to be a mix of kratom and phenibut. I feel barely any pain, mild euphoria, but focused and relaxed. Fair warning I tried tasting the powder in the caps...it's like chalky paint. No one can take this in powder form it's worse than any chemical I've tried. I'll bump it up tomorrow but this seems to be a good dose usually I take 4-6 of kratom to feel anything.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nothing ventured nothing gained. Just took 2 caps an hour and a half ago. Seems to be a mix of kratom and phenibut. I feel barely any pain, mild euphoria, but focused and relaxed. Fair warning I tried tasting the powder in the caps...it's like chalky paint. No one can take this in powder form it's worse than any chemical I've tried. I'll bump it up tomorrow but this seems to be a good dose usually I take 4-6 of kratom to feel anything.
What's the dosage per capsule? Type?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's the dosage per capsule? Type?
The capsuled akuamma I have is sold as 1gram, but realistically they are probably 750-800 mg of akuamma in them.

I still haven’t experimented with them yet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The capsuled akuamma I have is sold as 1gram, but realistically they are probably 750-800 mg of akuamma in them.

I still haven’t experimented with them yet.
Thanks. I’ve seen that with some Kratom capsules too - they say they are 1 gram but based on capsule size it’s realistically impossible.

Whenever you try them, let me know what you think. I’d been reading up on them so it’s kind of personal curiosity.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I’ve seen that with some Kratom capsules too - they say they are 1 gram but based on capsule size it’s realistically impossible.

Whenever you try them, let me know what you think. I’d been reading up on them so it’s kind of personal curiosity.
Will do.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do Akuamma and Hirsuta also have the addictive properties Kratom does?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do Akuamma and Hirsuta also have the addictive properties Kratom does?
Tried 4 caps found it to strong on the euphoria. Can't say I;ve felt cravings for it but it's only been a few days here and there.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried 4 caps found it to strong on the euphoria. Can't say I;ve felt cravings for it but it's only been a few days here and there.
Have you tried it again since this post?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you tried it again since this post?
I have. I wanted to see what the upper limit was and for me 6 was it. I felt quite relaxed almost sedated but not out of mind. Ended up going to a club and had a really great time. Didn't feel the desire to have more than one drink either. Usually I go for at least 3 to get my night started. Looked back I felt abit high but didn't seem to slow me down.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have. I wanted to see what the upper limit was and for me 6 was it. I felt quite relaxed almost sedated but not out of mind. Ended up going to a club and had a really great time. Didn't feel the desire to have more than one drink either. Usually I go for at least 3 to get my night started. Looked back I felt abit high but didn't seem to slow me down.
Do you have experience with kratom? If so how would you compare the two?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you have experience with kratom? If so how would you compare the two?
Kratom in higher doses tends to make me sleepy but lower has a a mild stim to it. This stuff doesn't really have any stim effects more just mood and euphoria.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbed for more feedback

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just did 2 grams akuamma by toss-N-wash.

Welp. This is the worst tasting stuff by a long shot!!! It is so bitter and it just lingers on your tongue and mouth.

I will report back on its effects tonight or tomorrow.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Welp. This is the worst tasting stuff by a long shot!!! It is so bitter and it just lingers on your tongue and mouth.

It wins the which supplement tastes most like fresh paint award in my book.

Don't know how you did powder I can just about stand the capsules.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sound logic.

It might be different in other states but in pa they can not search your trunk for a traffick stop. Idiots get caught because they keep stuff in the car. Now f they find weed in your ash tray or under the seat or anything illegal they can. So if you aren't doing anythynig dumb the chances of getting caught would be extremely unlikely. Also they can't even search the inside without probable cause. They can ask but you can say no.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

The akuamma seed powder was pretty sedating for me. I fell asleep a little over an hour after ingesting it. I didn’t notice too much else. Surprisingly, I didn’t have any pain yesterday so I couldn’t test it for pain relief. When I woke up in the morning I felt fine (no grogginess or any type of hangover).

I will try akuamma again when my shoulder or back flairs up to asses it for pain relief. I will also be capsulating the rest of the powder I have.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had Kratom for the first time and was amazed at how well it worked for my back, but I live in an illegal state.

If this stuff works well for pain, I'll be all over it.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Akuamma did nothing to me. Tried the extract, other than mild sedative. Some vendors ship to all states and they label kratom as matcha tea or something!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you taking hirsuta or akuamma?