Best nootropics.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best nootropics.

In the past I took The Razors Edge by Blackstone Labs and I loved it. I have tried all racetams, and adrafinil, noopept and have loved all of them. I have never found a better stack then The Razors Edge. It contained phenylpiracetam, adrafinil, and cdp choline. Haven't tried lions mane or Bacopa. Maybe I should. I need intense focus for school workload. Also have tried huperzine a and have enjoyed it. Inputs would be great. Something with good ingredients and good synergy as well. Preferably low stimulants. Thank you

2. Best I ever tried was amphetamine. Nothing else comes close for focus and drive. If you don't take stupid doses (5mg or less) it isn't all that stimulating. No nervous energy, very clean, but a definite change in thought patterns. Other phenethylamines get used in nootropic stacks basically in the place of amphetamine. Unfortunately none of them really stands up.
    Do as I say, not as I do.
    •   

3. What do you consider low stimulants? Nootropimax to me is low, and a very well put together blend. The energy it does provide lasts a few hours for me with no jitters. The focus and clarity is amazing. I always go back to the first time I tried it... while playing my coworker in ping pong on break I could Invision where my shot would land, before the ball got to me lol.

If you want to try it, you can get 25% off using code Ryan25

https://performaxlabs.com/collection...ts/nootropimax

4. Clear Edge by EvoMuse is a very well rounded, stim free noot stack.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Delboss731 View Post
    In the past I took The Razors Edge by Blackstone Labs and I loved it. I have tried all racetams, and adrafinil, noopept and have loved all of them. I have never found a better stack then The Razors Edge. It contained phenylpiracetam, adrafinil, and cdp choline. Haven't tried lions mane or Bacopa. Maybe I should. I need intense focus for school workload. Also have tried huperzine a and have enjoyed it. Inputs would be great. Something with good ingredients and good synergy as well. Preferably low stimulants. Thank you
    Razors Edge was decent but imo , Vicaine by MA labs, blew it away.

Now that Vicaine is off the market, I too am looking for a replacement. I just reviewed Elavacity Smart (nootropic coffee) in this forum. And it was legit. Very good. Still looking myself to see what else is good on the market.
    "WES15" for 15% off at IronMagLabs /MuscleGELZ/ Straight up Kratom / MA Research"WES20" for 20% off at MA Supps/ DarksideLabz
    SuperModerator @ www.AnaboleX.org
    •   

6. coffee and tyrosine - dirt cheap

7. I just want extreme focus and increase in motivation. That's what the razors edge did for me! I'll try some lions mane, bacopa and some other goodies and see how I feel!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    Best I ever tried was amphetamine. Nothing else comes close for focus and drive. If you don't take stupid doses (5mg or less) it isn't all that stimulating. No nervous energy, very clean, but a definite change in thought patterns. Other phenethylamines get used in nootropic stacks basically in the place of amphetamine. Unfortunately none of them really stands up.
    DMPEA is the closest I've used to adderall especially at 150 mg and higher. Have you tried it?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Standup View Post
    DMPEA is the closest I've used to adderall especially at 150 mg and higher. Have you tried it?
    What is that?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Standup View Post
    I won’t say it doesn’t have similar mental effects but the other peripheral effects are more pronounced with other methyl phenylethylamines. I simply prefer alpha methyl phenylethylamine for its mental effects and energy, and lack of cardiovascular sides in comparison to dmpea, bmpea, DMAA/dmha/dmba.

The aliphatic amines like dmaa have ultra high pressor activity, 2x that of epinephrine, which is the worst thing for your heart by far about a stimulant. In comparison amphetamine has 3/700 the pressor activity of epinephrine. Epinephrine is also called adrenaline.
  11. Best nootropics.

https://seriousnutritionsolutions.co...on-candy-corn/Name:  IMG_1135.JPG
Views: 192
Size:  170.8 KB

Focus xt is a low stim noot. Well rounded and if you wanted stack other “cognitive enhancers” you could. I personally bought a mushroom blend Name:  IMG_1134.JPG
Views: 198
Size:  247.6 KB and add two 1/2 tsp (1 tsp)

Noopept, b-pea/pea or higenamine are all single ingredients you could add as well https://seriousnutritionsolutions.co...seline-series/
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    https://seriousnutritionsolutions.co...on-candy-corn/Name:  IMG_1135.JPG
Views: 192
Size:  170.8 KB

Focus xt is a low stim noot. Well rounded and if you wanted stack other “cognitive enhancers” you could. I personally bought a mushroom blend Name:  IMG_1134.JPG
Views: 198
Size:  247.6 KB and add two tbsp.

Noopept, b-pea/pea or higenamine are all single ingredients you could add as well https://seriousnutritionsolutions.co...seline-series/
    Where did you get that mushroom blend?!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Delboss731 View Post
    Where did you get that mushroom blend?!
    Check your DMs

14. I still say the lowest stim nootropic is 5mg of amphetamine. It’s exactly one stimulant, in a low dose. Perfect.

15. Tyga Tyga I am just curious I just ordered this mushroom blend to go with my Focus XT I also planned to add noopept with it as well. However, I am curious as to your dosage on the mushroom blend it looks like you have two tablespoons is that correct it seems like a pretty high dose as opposed to the recommended 1/2 teaspoon.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jmonda View Post
    Tyga Tyga I am just curious I just ordered this mushroom blend to go with my Focus XT I also planned to add noopept with it as well. However, I am curious as to your dosage on the mushroom blend it looks like you have two tablespoons is that correct it seems like a pretty high dose as opposed to the recommended 1/2 teaspoon.
    Sorry! No, idk why I wrote that? I would add 1 teaspoon to my coffee or focus xt.

I actually got my candy corn Focus xt not too long ago and believe it or not, the mushroom blend complements it well lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Sorry! No, idk why I wrote that? I would add 1 teaspoon to my coffee or focus xt.

I actually got my candy corn Focus xt not too long ago and believe it or not, the mushroom blend complements it well lol
    That is awesome I just ordered the candy corn and I just ordered teh muchroom blend based on your reccommend here looking forward to trying. Thanks for taking hte time to share your info

18. Focus XT is my go to! I actually even end up double scoopin some days. Night shift can get tough haha candy corn is my favorite flavor. I also take real mushrooms lions mane daily
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Focus XT is my go to! I actually even end up double scoopin some days. Night shift can get tough haha candy corn is my favorite flavor. I also take real mushrooms lions mane daily
    I just ordered the candy corn flavor... Damn you guys, I don't even like candy corn haha
    I got the LM already.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Focus XT is my go to! I actually even end up double scoopin some days. Night shift can get tough haha candy corn is my favorite flavor. I also take real mushrooms lions mane daily

I’m also one too double scoop sometimes. It’s a great pwo specially with vaso6 stacked, it’s a great way to be awake and focus at work and it’s amazing for gamers !

21. Iv tried “sky walk” by myoblox
    Put you more in a pyscsdelic happy feeling with a good energy the only downside for me was the price and shipping Name:  IMG_0209.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  151.4 KB

22. Im a big fan of skywalk too but yes it's quite pricy. I got some of the best feel good effects from fat burners like bloodshred. I would be interested to try bring the chaos purely because of its high dose of eria jurensis and juglans regia. Pardon my spelling.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    Im a big fan of skywalk too but yes it's quite pricy. I got some of the best feel good effects from fat burners like bloodshred. I would be interested to try bring the chaos purely because of its high dose of eria jurensis and juglans regia. Pardon my spelling.
    Yeah man
    Bring the chaos looks like a plan, I might have to try that

24. I’m sure it feels nice, but it’s hardly a nootropic really.

25. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I’m sure it feels nice, but it’s hardly a nootropic really.
    Skywalk?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 11:00 AM
  2. best nootropic for blunting emotions
    By Hockeyaus33 in forum Nootropics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 02:52 AM
  3. Best nootropic for emotional stress
    By Hockeyaus33 in forum Nootropics
    Replies: 40