Best nootropics.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
In the past I took The Razors Edge by Blackstone Labs and I loved it. I have tried all racetams, and adrafinil, noopept and have loved all of them. I have never found a better stack then The Razors Edge. It contained phenylpiracetam, adrafinil, and cdp choline. Haven't tried lions mane or Bacopa. Maybe I should. I need intense focus for school workload. Also have tried huperzine a and have enjoyed it. Inputs would be great. Something with good ingredients and good synergy as well. Preferably low stimulants. Thank you

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Best I ever tried was amphetamine. Nothing else comes close for focus and drive. If you don't take stupid doses (5mg or less) it isn't all that stimulating. No nervous energy, very clean, but a definite change in thought patterns. Other phenethylamines get used in nootropic stacks basically in the place of amphetamine. Unfortunately none of them really stands up.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you consider low stimulants? Nootropimax to me is low, and a very well put together blend. The energy it does provide lasts a few hours for me with no jitters. The focus and clarity is amazing. I always go back to the first time I tried it... while playing my coworker in ping pong on break I could Invision where my shot would land, before the ball got to me lol.

If you want to try it, you can get 25% off using code Ryan25

https://performaxlabs.com/collections/weight-loss/products/nootropimax

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Clear Edge by EvoMuse is a very well rounded, stim free noot stack.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In the past I took The Razors Edge by Blackstone Labs and I loved it. I have tried all racetams, and adrafinil, noopept and have loved all of them. I have never found a better stack then The Razors Edge. It contained phenylpiracetam, adrafinil, and cdp choline. Haven't tried lions mane or Bacopa. Maybe I should. I need intense focus for school workload. Also have tried huperzine a and have enjoyed it. Inputs would be great. Something with good ingredients and good synergy as well. Preferably low stimulants. Thank you
Razors Edge was decent but imo , Vicaine by MA labs, blew it away.

Now that Vicaine is off the market, I too am looking for a replacement. I just reviewed Elavacity Smart (nootropic coffee) in this forum. And it was legit. Very good. Still looking myself to see what else is good on the market.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I just want extreme focus and increase in motivation. That's what the razors edge did for me! I'll try some lions mane, bacopa and some other goodies and see how I feel!

Standup

Banned
Awards
Best I ever tried was amphetamine. Nothing else comes close for focus and drive. If you don't take stupid doses (5mg or less) it isn't all that stimulating. No nervous energy, very clean, but a definite change in thought patterns. Other phenethylamines get used in nootropic stacks basically in the place of amphetamine. Unfortunately none of them really stands up.
DMPEA is the closest I've used to adderall especially at 150 mg and higher. Have you tried it?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DMPEA is the closest I've used to adderall especially at 150 mg and higher. Have you tried it?
I won’t say it doesn’t have similar mental effects but the other peripheral effects are more pronounced with other methyl phenylethylamines. I simply prefer alpha methyl phenylethylamine for its mental effects and energy, and lack of cardiovascular sides in comparison to dmpea, bmpea, DMAA/dmha/dmba.

The aliphatic amines like dmaa have ultra high pressor activity, 2x that of epinephrine, which is the worst thing for your heart by far about a stimulant. In comparison amphetamine has 3/700 the pressor activity of epinephrine. Epinephrine is also called adrenaline.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/focus-xt-limited-edition-candy-corn/View attachment 176407

Focus xt is a low stim noot. Well rounded and if you wanted stack other “cognitive enhancers” you could. I personally bought a mushroom blend View attachment 176408 and add two tbsp.

Noopept, b-pea/pea or higenamine are all single ingredients you could add as well https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/products/baseline-series/
Where did you get that mushroom blend?!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I still say the lowest stim nootropic is 5mg of amphetamine. It’s exactly one stimulant, in a low dose. Perfect.

jmonda

Awards
Tyga Tyga I am just curious I just ordered this mushroom blend to go with my Focus XT I also planned to add noopept with it as well. However, I am curious as to your dosage on the mushroom blend it looks like you have two tablespoons is that correct it seems like a pretty high dose as opposed to the recommended 1/2 teaspoon.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyga Tyga I am just curious I just ordered this mushroom blend to go with my Focus XT I also planned to add noopept with it as well. However, I am curious as to your dosage on the mushroom blend it looks like you have two tablespoons is that correct it seems like a pretty high dose as opposed to the recommended 1/2 teaspoon.
Sorry! No, idk why I wrote that? I would add 1 teaspoon to my coffee or focus xt.

I actually got my candy corn Focus xt not too long ago and believe it or not, the mushroom blend complements it well lol

jmonda

Awards
Sorry! No, idk why I wrote that? I would add 1 teaspoon to my coffee or focus xt.

I actually got my candy corn Focus xt not too long ago and believe it or not, the mushroom blend complements it well lol
That is awesome I just ordered the candy corn and I just ordered teh muchroom blend based on your reccommend here looking forward to trying. Thanks for taking hte time to share your info

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Focus XT is my go to! I actually even end up double scoopin some days. Night shift can get tough haha candy corn is my favorite flavor. I also take real mushrooms lions mane daily

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT is my go to! I actually even end up double scoopin some days. Night shift can get tough haha candy corn is my favorite flavor. I also take real mushrooms lions mane daily
I just ordered the candy corn flavor... Damn you guys, I don't even like candy corn haha
I got the LM already.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’m also one too double scoop sometimes. It’s a great pwo specially with vaso6 stacked, it’s a great way to be awake and focus at work and it’s amazing for gamers !

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Iv tried “sky walk” by myoblox
Put you more in a pyscsdelic happy feeling with a good energy the only downside for me was the price and shipping
IMG_0209.JPG

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im a big fan of skywalk too but yes it's quite pricy. I got some of the best feel good effects from fat burners like bloodshred. I would be interested to try bring the chaos purely because of its high dose of eria jurensis and juglans regia. Pardon my spelling.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Im a big fan of skywalk too but yes it's quite pricy. I got some of the best feel good effects from fat burners like bloodshred. I would be interested to try bring the chaos purely because of its high dose of eria jurensis and juglans regia. Pardon my spelling.
Yeah man
Bring the chaos looks like a plan, I might have to try that

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m sure it feels nice, but it’s hardly a nootropic really.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, I meant Bring the Chaos.
Yeah it's clearly a pwo but those ingredients have given me more energy, mental focus and productivity at work than pure nootropics I've tried like noopept purely due to their ability to make me feel generally amazing. Apparently creatine is a nootropic too though... And l carnatine so who knows the secrets of the black magic box.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's clearly a pwo but those ingredients have given me more energy, mental focus and productivity at work than pure nootropics I've tried like noopept purely due to their ability to make me feel generally amazing. Apparently creatine is a nootropic too though... And l carnatine so who knows the secrets of the black magic box.
Creatine is a nootropic predominately I’m vegetarians/vegans IIRC? And carnitine depends on the type too. And usually things like racetams and choline don’t really shine without stimulants added, but I still wouldn’t say that the stimulants themselves are nootropic, and if a product doesn’t have some nootropics in it, I don’t think it’s really a nootropic IMO.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine is a nootropic predominately I’m vegetarians/vegans IIRC? And carnitine depends on the type too. And usually things like racetams and choline don’t really shine without stimulants added, but I still wouldn’t say that the stimulants themselves are nootropic, and if a product doesn’t have some nootropics in it, I don’t think it’s really a nootropic IMO.
Can't really argue with that.