DMPEA users?

1. DMPEA users?

I've used just about every stimulant out there with most causing more side effects than they are worth but noticed some companies selling straight up dmpea which is supposed to be a natural sub for adderall. Has anyone used this? If so what dose and what was your experience? Tks.

2. They use to have an amphetamine analog in craze... That was banned in the usa. PEA acts similar but the duration is much shorter and not as strong. Certain supplements can be combined with it to increase the duration of time and intensity but your playing with your brain... so what goes up must come down. PEA is also in 5 hour energy I believe.

As for DMPEA... It's probably similar in effect to the above. Mild mood lift... euphoria... focus.. since it interacts with dopamine. It also is similar in structure to mescaline (a naturally occurring psychedelic alkaloid of the phenethylamine class, known for its hallucinogenic effects) which is in peyote. Be careful if you take any type of MAOI, SSRI, SNRI or basically any medications for mental or behavioral health. I wouldn't use it every single day like someone taking adderall or combine the two.

Using it as a preworkout could help probably but I would recommend using it sparingly unless there are studies showing its long term safety.
    •   

3. Is this being put in preworkouts or any current supplements? Who selling it, just research chemical sites?

4. Quote Originally Posted by josh092 View Post
    Is this being put in preworkouts or any current supplements? Who selling it, just research chemical sites?
    It's in tons of preworkout and nootropic supplements.
    Do as I say, not as I do.

5. Yo I just sent you a PM.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    Yo I just sent you a PM.
    never got it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by josh092 View Post
    never got it.
    Not you.

8. Quote Originally Posted by josh092 View Post
    Is this being put in preworkouts or any current supplements? Who selling it, just research chemical sites?
    The only company I've see sell it by itself is CN. I've used their 75 mg caps and take 150 mg before my workout. It's the closest sub I've found to ephedrine. They also sell it in a 4 cap size sample size.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Standup View Post
    The only company I've see sell it by itself is CN. I've used their 75 mg caps and take 150 mg before my workout. It's the closest sub I've found to ephedrine. They also sell it in a 4 cap size sample size.
    CN?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Standup View Post
    Mind PMing me the source. I am unsure who you mean by CN. But I wanna try it. Thanks man-
    "WES15" for 15% off at IronMagLabs /MuscleGELZ/ Straight up Kratom / MA Research"WES20" for 20% off at MA Supps/ DarksideLabz
    SuperModerator @ www.AnaboleX.org

11. Quote Originally Posted by stimtron View Post
    I've used just about every stimulant out there with most causing more side effects than they are worth but noticed some companies selling straight up dmpea which is supposed to be a natural sub for adderall. Has anyone used this? If so what dose and what was your experience? Tks.
    Don't know anything about dmpea but I was prescribed Adderall for years a a kid into my mid teens and for sure as f'ng hail do not want to have that in my body again. EVER.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Standup View Post
    Pm me the source aswell.

13. @Standup I sent you a PM, did you ever get it?

Or alternately, what brand is CN?

14. Sorry I don't come here too often and just got back from canada (I'm choosing a warmer getaway next year but the mountains are awesome here). I haven't gotten any pms guys. bulk stimulants com seems the only place to get it now.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    They use to have an amphetamine analog in craze... That was banned in the usa. PEA acts similar but the duration is much shorter and not as strong. Certain supplements can be combined with it to increase the duration of time and intensity but your playing with your brain... so what goes up must come down. PEA is also in 5 hour energy I believe.

As for DMPEA... It's probably similar in effect to the above. Mild mood lift... euphoria... focus.. since it interacts with dopamine. It also is similar in structure to mescaline (a naturally occurring psychedelic alkaloid of the phenethylamine class, known for its hallucinogenic effects) which is in peyote. Be careful if you take any type of MAOI, SSRI, SNRI or basically any medications for mental or behavioral health. I wouldn't use it every single day like someone taking adderall or combine the two.

Using it as a preworkout could help probably but I would recommend using it sparingly unless there are studies showing its long term safety.
    I would agree to use it with caution. 150 mg is pretty strong so I have to avoid coffee or other stims with it but knock on wood I haven't died or had any serious issues pop up not that I want to be a guinea pig. I've just been using it as a preworkout on weekdays figured weekends would give my heart and nervous system a chance to relax it's usually when i take phenibut which seems like a perfect complement.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Directions for Noob transdermal users.
    By txwakeskater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2003, 12:49 AM
  2. Prostate health, the male, and the androgen user.
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 03:48 PM
  3. Chemo and/or other 1,4-Andro and r-ALA users
    By DevilSmack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 10:39 AM
  4. What does a potential PH ban do for AAS users?
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 05:03 PM
  5. To all the experienced 1-Test users
    By Lifeguard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 11:17 PM