Focus Supplement advice

CentralcoastT

Awards
Hey AM fam, question for everyone here that’s knowledgeable another nootropics.
Attached is a photo of a supplement i have taken previously with good results, I’m about to start police academy in July and I’m looking to try another supplement stack that’s similar without their hefty cost ($60) i know you pay for what you get and I’m willing to, just looking to try some other focus/memory supplements to help me get through my a** getting smoked for 21 weeks and lots of studying.
IMG_7318.JPG

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kind of OK if it's not too expensive.
I would split dose 1/1 because Huperzine A dose is higher than common and some might get adverse effects. Mostly it's just to be safe but I imagine no problem.
Noopept at that dose (it's ratio to caffeine) might cause brainfog for some (for example might for me). You might need an extra coffe with your dose.

I think you could find better but it's not bad.

CentralcoastT

Awards
Kind of OK if it's not too expensive.
I would split dose 1/1 because Huperzine A dose is higher than common and some might get adverse effects. Mostly it's just to be safe but I imagine no problem.
Noopept at that dose (it's ratio to caffeine) might cause brainfog for some (for example might for me). You might need an extra coffe with your dose.

I think you could find better but it's not bad.
Awesome thanks for the input man... I’m going to try and make my own stacks. I recently ordered some ALPHA GPC. What else should i stack? I do not want any brain fog what so ever with stacking .
Thanks man

CentralcoastT

Awards
I’m thinking maybe b12,NALT, Noopept and alpha gpc ?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m thinking maybe b12,NALT, Noopept and alpha gpc ?
Alpha GPC is good. I would add ALCAR. Then caffeine and grape seed extract. Huperzine is good, 100mg would be a better dose.
L-tyrosine is better than NALT.
Noopept doesn't work for all so don't buy a lot at once.

If you want a good product then you could try Evomuse Clear Edge. It's caffeine free so but is synergistic with caffeine so take with coffee (but don't have to).

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could get NootropiMax for little over half the cost of product you listed. It can be found in the mid $30s.

It offers acute and cumulative benefits when dosed daily. The ingredients create a perfect synergistic blend that will last for hours.
performax-labs-nootropimax-ingredients.jpg

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could get NootropiMax for little over half the cost of product you listed. It can be found in the mid $30s.

It offers acute and cumulative benefits when dosed daily. The ingredients create a perfect synergistic blend that will last for hours. View attachment 165481
This was going to by my recommendation. Solid combination of your CDP-Choline, Huperzine, and Noopept, plus a synergistic blend of caffeine, theanine, ornithine HCL, and theacrine (they actually all have research showing synergy, not just a buzzword). Then you also have a full dose of bacopa, which, when taken daily, is great for memory.
Alpha GPC is good. I would add ALCAR. Then caffeine and grape seed extract. Huperzine is good, 100mg would be a better dose.
L-tyrosine is better than NALT.
Noopept doesn't work for all so don't buy a lot at once.

If you want a good product then you could try Evomuse Clear Edge. It's caffeine free so but is synergistic with caffeine so take with coffee (but don't have to).
Clear Edge would be my recommendation for a stimulant free multi-ingredient product. NootorpiMax and Clear Edge are the only "finished product" nootropics I've bought in a LONG time.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was going to by my recommendation. Solid combination of your CDP-Choline, Huperzine, and Noopept, plus a synergistic blend of caffeine, theanine, ornithine HCL, and theacrine (they actually all have research showing synergy, not just a buzzword). Then you also have a full dose of bacopa, which, when taken daily, is great for memory.

Clear Edge would be my recommendation for a stimulant free multi-ingredient product. NootorpiMax and Clear Edge are the only "finished product" nootropics I've bought in a LONG time.
Ah yeah, NootropiMax is pretty good too and a bit cheaper.

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
Huperzine is the only nootropic that ever did anything good for me. Didn't do a whole lot for focus but the memory enhancement is pretty impressive...

Stuff is pretty damn cheap too.

Standup

Banned
Awards
If you looking for focus you should target phenylethylamine it's the brain's neurotransmitter for focus and attention. It's what people with ADHD are low or deficient in and why adderall was created as a more stable form that doesn't break down as fast. Taking pea and mao b inhibitors can do this but so can taking newer forms like DMPEA. There's nothing stronger otc than dmpea at the right dose imho.