Armondafinil alternative

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A friend gave me a few to try and I really enjoyed it. So is their anything out there similar to this? I love stims but I enjoyed the smooth stim and very alert feeling it gave me. Thanks

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
A friend gave me a few to try and I really enjoyed it. So is their anything out there similar to this? I love stims but I enjoyed the smooth stim and very alert feeling it gave me. Thanks
Have you looked into other Afinils? CRL-40940 (Flmodafinil), CRL-40941 (Fladrafinil), Adrafinil or even Phenylpiracetam

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you looked into other Afinils? CRL-40940 (Flmodafinil), CRL-40941 (Fladrafinil), Adrafinil or even Phenylpiracetam
No I haven’t. Is Flmodafinil by script only?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no alternative for armodafinil. If that feel is what you are after, you need to obtain that and it is not difficult at all. Due to how this specific finil works, it is unique and in part what makes it so strong. I personally can only take 75mg at a time because of this.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vicaine contain Fluorinated modafinil, which is 4X stronger than Modafinil and is being developed for ADHD sufferers as an alternative to adderall.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vicaine contain Fluorinated modafinil, which is 4X stronger than Modafinil and is being developed for ADHD sufferers as an alternative to adderall.
Any chance you'll be selling fl modafinil alone as part of your new peptide/research chemical company (MA Research) mentioned in another thread? If so, would it be offered in bulk or is there a chance you'd sell it encapsulated (which would be great...personally hate encapsulating powders myself)? I realize that might be difficult to do since technically you'll probably be selling many of the items as not for human consumption (and selling it encapsulated seems like it might be an obvious contradiction to that) but figured I'd ask anyway.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any chance you'll be selling fl modafinil alone as part of your new peptide/research chemical company (MA Research) mentioned in another thread? If so, would it be offered in bulk or is there a chance you'd sell it encapsulated (which would be great...personally hate encapsulating powders myself)? I realize that might be difficult to do since technically you'll probably be selling many of the items as not for human consumption (and selling it encapsulated seems like it might be an obvious contradiction to that) but figured I'd ask anyway.
Yes, I will be offering Flmodafinil as a solo item through MA research (it won't be available through MAR until a few weeks after we open, though, as it takes longer to get the raws), but it cannot be in capped form because that company can't make products for human use.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Where can we find out more about this new company? When do you anticipate the launch?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I will be offering Flmodafinil as a solo item through MA research (it won't be available through MAR until a few weeks after we open, though, as it takes longer to get the raws), but it cannot be in capped form because that company can't make products for human use.
Your in box is full Mike trying to pm you

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where can we find out more about this new company? When do you anticipate the launch?
You'll find out right here as soon as I open, which will be VERY SOON!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is the first I have heard of MA research. That sounds more than exciting!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually just bought this a few days ago. Waiting on delivery now.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the first I have heard of MA research. That sounds more than exciting!
I am very excited! Everything will be made in the U.S and tested with the latest mass spec and HPLC technology. All products will be 99% purity or above. Each customer order will include a lab report for every product they order, so they can see for themselves. Furthermore, my prices will be very competitive...and some of them will be probably the lowest you can find. I will be selling top-shelf products at bottom shelf prices. How and why? The answer is simple. I decided I would rather make much less per sale, but make many more sales. This way I can capture a larger segment of the market and the company can earn just as much or more than if I would have had higher prices. Furthermore, this eliminates customer-company conflict, as our interests will be mutually aligned. Both the customer and company will be getting exactly what they want....and this is how I like to do business.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am very excited! Everything will be made in the U.S and tested with the latest mass spec and HPLC technology. All products will be 99% purity or above. Each customer order will include a lab report for every product they order, so they can see for themselves. Furthermore, my prices will be very competitive...and some of them will be probably the lowest you can find. I will be selling top-shelf products at bottom shelf prices. How and why? The answer is simple. I decided I would rather make much less per sale, but make many more sales. This way I can capture a larger segment of the market and the company can earn just as much or more than if I would have had higher prices. Furthermore, this eliminates customer-company conflict, as our interests will be mutually aligned. Both the customer and company will be getting exactly what they want....and this is how I like to do business.
And that is why I am excited you are going to be in the RC business.

Will you be open to suggestions on what to have stocked at the RC company? Possible in a thread here on AM?

Will you continue MA Labs so we can still have the all inclusive Vicaine? I really hope so!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Will you be open to suggestions on what to have stocked at the RC company? Possible in a thread here on AM?

Will you continue MA Labs so we can still have the all inclusive Vicaine? I really hope so!
I hope Vicaine sticks around for a long time as well. It was not in stock recently so I bought some caps of 25mg tianeptine sulfate in hopes of replicating the affects to some level with a few of my stims. It was horrendous. It had a sedative and brain numbing affect more than anything else, and it heavily clouded/impeded my work performance and mood. Then I ended up with a headache the next day. It cost me about the same amount of money as Vicaine and I will probably never use it again. What a waste. I have since ordered another bottle of Vicaine now that it is back in stock :)

As far as the new RC business, I hope Mike Arnold utilizes capsules whenever possible...as he did with Somatozine. I despise those bottles of liquid from most of the current RCs.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oops....just saw this post about the capsules. Oh well...haha!

One of my gripes about the liquids is that in my prior experience...they come with a twist on cap that already has a dropper/syringe attached....yet no measurements. They always send a second syringe to be utilized for the measured dosing.

So I unscrew the cap with the dropper that is covered in product and put it where...without wasting that product while I prepare my measured syringe? Then I have to clean the measured syringe post dosing before putting it away...wasting more product.

Unless I am just personally mentally challenged, it makes sense to me to have the measured units indicated right on the cap/dropper..

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

One of my gripes about the liquids is that in my prior experience...they come with a twist on cap that already has a dropper/syringe attached....yet no measurements. They always send a second syringe to be utilized for the measured dosing.

So I unscrew the cap with the dropper that is covered in product and put it where...without wasting that product while I prepare my measured syringe? Then I have to clean the measured syringe post dosing before putting it away...wasting more product.

Unless I am just personally mentally challenged, it makes sense to me to have the measured units indicated right on the cap/dropper..
I’ve kept all my droppers that have the ML lines on it for the 30ml bottles because of the reason you said. It’s silly not to have OG droppers with measurements on them. I’ve got 10 or so saved up.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve kept all my droppers that have the ML lines on it for the 30ml bottles because of the reason you said. It’s silly not to have OG droppers with measurements on them. I’ve got 10 or so saved up.
Yup..I have some from Iron Legion Invictus...but the threading to screw it on did not match up to my last two RC liquid purchases. I ended up just putting the product in an empty Invictus bottle (luckily I saved them) and I was good to go. Bottom line, this is unnecessary as the product should be ready to go upon receiving it. It would actually save companies a few cents because they would not have to supply the additional syringe when there already is one on the cap...haha. I just don’t get it. Such a small detail that causes quite an inconvenience..

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah, that would be ideal, but the problem is that no one sells those kind of pre-measured cap-droppers. A few places do, but they cost literally 5-6X as much, which would adversely effect the bottom line (enough to make a company increase their prices).

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Absolutely.

Of course. MA labs is only going to continue growing. It isn't going anywhere.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope Vicaine sticks around for a long time as well. It was not in stock recently so I bought some caps of 25mg tianeptine sulfate in hopes of replicating the affects to some level with a few of my stims. It was horrendous. It had a sedative and brain numbing affect more than anything else, and it heavily clouded/impeded my work performance and mood. Then I ended up with a headache the next day. It cost me about the same amount of money as Vicaine and I will probably never use it again. What a waste. I have since ordered another bottle of Vicaine now that it is back in stock :)

As far as the new RC business, I hope Mike Arnold utilizes capsules whenever possible...as he did with Somatozine. I despise those bottles of liquid from most of the current RCs.
I can never use capsules with this company, as capsules imply human use. MA Research products are produced solely for research purposes.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, that would be ideal, but the problem is that no one sells those kind of pre-measured cap-droppers. A few places do, but they cost literally 5-6X as much, which would adversely effect the bottom line (enough to make a company increase their prices).
I can never use capsules with this company, as capsules imply human use. MA Research products are produced solely for research purposes.
Well, I guess it is what it is...
It will be nice to have a trusted source regardless :)

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Would you mind posting when it is in?? That is what I am most interested in