What have you noticed from Tianeptine ?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have only taken it as part of another product MA Labs Vicaine

So my answer will be a little skewed but strong opiate feeling. Eyes dilated, noticeable pain relief, reduction in anxiety, sociability, itchy sometimes.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tianeptine sodium
Caps at both 12.5mg and 25mg, 3x daily.
12.5mg is a nice, subtle mentally and socially calming effect. There is a slight robotic feel and deadening of emotion, but very manageable. Effects are fast in 15-20 min on an empty stomach and seemed to last 2-3 hours. 1-3 days of bad irritability and some brain fog when stopping cold after 90 days. Very similar to an extended run of kratom.

25mg was strong in emotion deadening and didn't work well as I got called out a lot for "not caring". I was very straight and to the point without much care on how I talked or who it was directed towards. But, there were areas where this shined in my line of work when I was talking with executives from very large corporations, who tend to be quite matter of fact. I do remember that I did lack motivation at this dose and I skipped a lot of gym sessions and my mma training, which was frustrating. Onset was the same as 12.5 and don't recall if it lasted longer. Tolerance was noticeable after 3 days on. I ended up using 2on/1off. Same effects when stopping as 12.5.

Tianpetine Sulfate
I have used only powder form. The effects are very similar to sodium other than sulfate lasts a lot longer and the lack of motivation is stronger. Taking 25-50mg will last a good 6-8 hours, but I tend to get tired. It doesn't make me need to sleep, but if I sit down, I get lazy. I think this feels more like a pharm and maybe more for those that may suffer from bad anxiety. I noticed no issues after stopping it.

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
have only taken it as part of another product MA Labs Vicaine

So my answer will be a little skewed but strong opiate feeling. Eyes dilated, noticeable pain relief, reduction in anxiety, sociability, itchy sometimes.
I was looking at giving that formula a shot. Do you still take it?

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
Tianeptine sodium
Caps at both 12.5mg and 25mg, 3x daily.
12.5mg is a nice, subtle mentally and socially calming effect. There is a slight robotic feel and deadening of emotion, but very manageable. Effects are fast in 15-20 min on an empty stomach and seemed to last 2-3 hours. 1-3 days of bad irritability and some brain fog when stopping cold after 90 days. Very similar to an extended run of kratom.

25mg was strong in emotion deadening and didn't work well as I got called out a lot for "not caring". I was very straight and to the point without much care on how I talked or who it was directed towards. But, there were areas where this shined in my line of work when I was talking with executives from very large corporations, who tend to be quite matter of fact. I do remember that I did lack motivation at this dose and I skipped a lot of gym sessions and my mma training, which was frustrating. Onset was the same as 12.5 and don't recall if it lasted longer. Tolerance was noticeable after 3 days on. I ended up using 2on/1off. Same effects when stopping as 12.5.

Tianpetine Sulfate
I have used only powder form. The effects are very similar to sodium other than sulfate lasts a lot longer and the lack of motivation is stronger. Taking 25-50mg will last a good 6-8 hours, but I tend to get tired. It doesn't make me need to sleep, but if I sit down, I get lazy. I think this feels more like a pharm and maybe more for those that may suffer from bad anxiety. I noticed no issues after stopping it.
Great detailed reply. Let me know if you ever want to log any nootropics.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking at giving that formula a shot. Do you still take it?
If you're considering trying vicaine, I highly recommend it. Probably the best mood supplement I've ever tried. Even better than kratom...although it's pretty close between it and a good red bali. Ultimately, I had to stop taking it because the stimulation (once the calming effects of the tianeptine sodium wore off) was too much for me (very low stim tolerance) but I still consider it the best thing I've ever tried.

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
If you're considering trying vicaine, I highly recommend it. Probably the best mood supplement I've ever tried. Even better than kratom...although it's pretty close between it and a good red bali. Ultimately, I had to stop taking it because the stimulation (once the calming effects of the tianeptine sodium wore off) was too much for me (very low stim tolerance) but I still consider it the best thing I've ever tried.
Interesting. Vicaine PM has more tianeptine in it. Did you try that one as well?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Vicaine PM has more tianeptine in it. Did you try that one as well?
Yes. It worked really well for relaxing but I couldn't take more than one capsule without getting nauseous (same thing happens if I take more than 2-3 gram doses of kratom). However, a single capsule was really nice for relaxing at night. Personally, I prefer kratom for that effect though. By itself, I never noticed an improvement in mood with vicaine pm...just very calm and relaxed effect. I much prefer the regular vicaine for mood benefits.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great detailed reply. Let me know if you ever want to log any nootropics.
I would definitely be open to it. I've been into brain hacking for 10-12 years now and have multiple cabinets filled with racetams, herbals, cholines, ampakines, and finils, so quite experienced in this area. It's really the only supplement area I have interest in anymore.

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
I would definitely be open to it. I've been into brain hacking for 10-12 years now and have multiple cabinets filled with racetams, herbals, cholines, ampakines, and finils, so quite experienced in this area. It's really the only supplement area I have interest in anymore.
Have you tried hydergine, deprenyl, Semax, or selank?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried hydergine, deprenyl, Semax, or selank?
Only deprenyl of those and for a very brief time as I was provided a sample. I only recall a bump in energy and mood, but don't think the short time I was taking it is a fair trial. Semax definitely interests me as it sounds similar to phenylpiracetam and that remains one of my favorites, albeit least frequently used.

I'll admit I do not know much about hydergine and selank other than what I have read on them and that is not a lot.