Noopept Dosing

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I know that the recommended dosing is 30mg daily spread over 1-3 doses. I have been taking 10mg pre-workout and only on workout days with good focus enhancement. Would I notice greater benefit taking an additional 10mg dose or two throughout the day? I have been thinking about increasing it to 20mg pre-workout, but I have not felt the need.

Thanks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't feel the need there isn't any real reason to up the dosage just yet. As long as you can feel the 10mg and are satisfied with the results.

That being said I need 20mg minimum to notice noopept effects. I do need to take with a choline source as the higher doses cause me headaches. Just up dosage as you see fit. What brand are you using?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
If you don't feel the need there isn't any real reason to up the dosage just yet. As long as you can feel the 10mg and are satisfied with the results.

That being said I need 20mg minimum to notice noopept effects. I do need to take with a choline source as the higher doses cause me headaches. Just up dosage as you see fit. What brand are you using?
SNS

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

20mgs is my sweet spot as well

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
the stufff sucks dose nothing noticable

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well it's definitely legit then. Save those sns labels too ;)
This is the supplement I've been wanting to try to stack with PW that are low on focus but I'm
gonna pick up a jar when I send in all my empty jars of SNS supplements :)

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I know that the recommended dosing is 30mg daily spread over 1-3 doses. I have been taking 10mg pre-workout and only on workout days with good focus enhancement. Would I notice greater benefit taking an additional 10mg dose or two throughout the day? I have been thinking about increasing it to 20mg pre-workout, but I have not felt the need.

Thanks.
Keep the dose the same if you're feeling it. Anything higher than 10mg at a time gave me headache..s and when I get a headache I can't focus, so it defeats the purpose hah.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
How long have you used it, and at what dose?
well idk i didnt use it long i used the nutraplanet brand 3 caps a day i think

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the supplement I've been wanting to try to stack with PW that are low on focus but I'm
gonna pick up a jar when I send in all my empty jars of SNS supplements :)
Nice man. Let me know how it goes (just saw this and not sure how I missed it lol)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The site I was shopping at for Black Friday was sold out of the SNS Nootpept and I was so looking forward to snagging
a jar with all my other purchases so I guess it will have to wait until the next time I go on a supplement shopping spree.
I'm looking forward to stacking a cap with certain PW that lack focus.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 10mgs in the morning and it lasts all day. Otherwise I'm prone to harsh insomnia at higher doseage.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've stopped taking my 3rd dose because the second one I take around 1pm keeps me charged until early evening. I take it with l-tyrosine and it has been amazing. I've picked up several brands to test out over the next few months. The SNS one has been great, but if I can save money, then I'm all for it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I have been noticing and what I made the mistake about the first time I used it awhile back is how it improves over time. There is a definite acute effect, but as the weeks have gone by, it is getting stronger. As mentioned, I stopped the 3rd dose, but for the last 2 nights I have been suffering from insomnia and restless energy even taking the 2nd dose at 1pm.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I have increased my pre-workout dose from 10 to 20mg, and there is a subtle, but noticeable, positive effect. Like kisaj mentioned, I believe there is a chronic effect to it as we'll. I need to try it with l-tyrosine.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I have increased my pre-workout dose from 10 to 20mg, and there is a subtle, but noticeable, positive effect. Like kisaj mentioned, I believe there is a chronic effect to it as we'll. I need to try it with l-tyrosine.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long pre-workout do you take this stuff guys?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I'm here to say that Noopept works very well for me. 20mg pre-workout and I still feel the focus and mental sharpness 3-4 hours later, even when taken alone without any other stimulants. I highly recommend it, and give up at least half to 3/4 of a bottle with a slow increase in dosing to determine effectiveness.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
I use 20-30mg once a day at the same time.
The few preworkouts that have it use 10-20mg

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Noopept should be cycled, ramping up the dosage and then tapering down.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Noopept + EC?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's where I was at with great results, but I just ran out. Are you going to cycle it?
I do mini cycles like with most of my stuff. 5days on 2 days off. I tend to use my weekends as a break from my daily noots and adaptogens and run my recreational supplements.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those of you that are experiencing brain fog- are you supplementing with a choline source as well?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those of you that are experiencing brain fog- are you supplementing with a choline source as well?
That's a good point. Also, and I'm not talking about anyone in particular, but perhaps some people think that they're taking it with choline, but it's actually pretty common to see different products horribly under-dose choline; I've seen many products with a few hundred mgs, or less, of choline bitartrate, or <100mg CDP or GPC. I doubt such low doses would be sufficient, and I recall someone saying they got a headache with I think ~1g choline bitartrate, but it went away with dosing ~2g bitartrate.