Thorough write up on Modafinil

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
It keeps me awake so I can study longer? Its got my attention :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, it will make you feel like a genius. I wrote an entire installation manual years ago for a new product in one 13 hour session.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh, it will make you feel like a genius. I wrote an entire installation manual years ago for a new product in one 13 hour session.
That sounds a lot like hell. Lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered some Armodafinifil and will be trying this out for the first time.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn the "Limitless Movie Pill" !!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 200mg modafinil this morning at 6am with a cup of coffee. At 6:40, got the wide eye effect and the surge of warmth. It's 10:30 and so far I have run the dog 5 miles, cooked the family breakfast, cleaned my wife's 4runner, and just helped my daughter with a week's worth of homework because she was sick last week. I plan to go rake, mow, and then off to coach my other daughter's soccer, then who knows.

Productivity, ftw. haha

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 200mg modafinil this morning at 6am with a cup of coffee. At 6:40, got the wide eye effect and the surge of warmth. It's 10:30 and so far I have run the dog 5 miles, cooked the family breakfast, cleaned my wife's 4runner, and just helped my daughter with a week's worth of homework because she was sick last week. I plan to go rake, mow, and then off to coach my other daughter's soccer, then who knows.

Productivity, ftw. haha
Wow it sounds like if everyone took this pill there would be no more welfare line

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Productivity, ftw. haha
Any more updates?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatcha looking for? Ended up wrapping up the day around midnight and slept great. Normal modafinil experience for me. Ultra productive, alert 14-16 hours.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How often are you going to be taking this?

regdabyenoh

Awards
Kisaj If I took My normal pre with Ephedrine in the morning do you think it would be safe taking this later post workout to keep me alert for work e.t.c

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only take it once in a while because it is so "much" and you need to have a full day set. Plus, I love it so much I want to look forward to it.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only take it once in a while because it is so "much" and you need to have a full day set. Plus, I love it so much I want to look forward to it.
So more like a special occasion type of thing. Sounds great

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it legal to buy this??

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So more like a special occasion type of thing. Sounds great
I'm in IT and it is pretty popular with the programmers for daily use. It could be used in that fashion, but would be expensive and quite honestly, I don't want to be "on" all the time.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Great topic kisaj. A good write-up with experience to back it. I've scanned the write-up and will read it more in depth later today.

I'm always interested in personal experience as you supplied.

How would you compare it to ADHD drugs? Do you have experience with them?

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
Unbelievable write up. That must've taken at least a few months to put together!