CRL-40940 (Flmodafinil) Feedback and Discussion?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Really been considering picking some up to try, sounds like it would be perfect for me i work sales right now and long hours on phones.

New Adrafinil and Modafinil alternative. CRL-40940 is up to 4 times more effective and provides a12 hour active life. Being twice as strong as Adrafinil, there is no need for multiple dosing, a single morning dose provides benefits for the entire day. Users report no "crash", as is common with Adrafinil.

CRL-40,940 (Flmodafinil, Lauflumide) is a psychotonic and eugeroic related to Modafinil, demonstrating similar but somewhat more potent effects than Modafinil.

As the bis(p-fluoro) derivative of modafinil, CRL-40,940 (Lauflumide) is sometimes referred to as bisfluoromodafinil or Flmodafinil.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I took crl 40940 on the way to colorado (14 hr drive) in July. It allowed me to drive for 14 hours straight with only 5 stops for no more than an hour. It made me slightly anxious but that may have been because trips stress me out anyway. According to my fiance I was extremely talkative and she called me out on "taking something" so it must have been doing something. Thats really all I can say about it since I was stuck in a car while on it. I never did anything with it beyond that.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I took crl 40940 on the way to colorado (14 hr drive) in July. It allowed me to drive for 14 hours straight with only 5 stops for no more than an hour. It made me slightly anxious but that may have been because trips stress me out anyway. According to my fiance I was extremely talkative and she called me out on "taking something" so it must have been doing something. Thats really all I can say about it since I was stuck in a car while on it. I never did anything with it beyond that.
interesting thanks for sharing, sounds about right and just what im after since im payed to be more talkative lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where can this be found. If you cant post it here then PM me. Thanks in advance!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone else used this before? Anyone else want to share their experience with it?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I never experienced a "hard" crash from modafinil anyway.

I hear people talk about it all the time and I just do not see it within myself.

It could be because I have used it on and off since 2008?

I can say this, the generics after 2012 (to me/for my body) are not on the same level as pre generics.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get no crash at all, it simply starts to fade away.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I get no crash at all, it simply starts to fade away.
I haven't heard of people mentioning a crash, but some mention a wiped out feeling the day after Modafinil use. Have you experienced this?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps a little, but it could simply be because you are constantly going mentally and physically. Your mind wants to do something and your body follows suit. So I have felt a little lazy the next day, but nothing that makes me couch locked or mentally drained.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to bump this old thread. I have some flmodafinil, I've only used it once, 100mg (with nothing else), and found it promoted focus and wakefulness. I'm planning on using another 100mg tomorrow to work on a project, but would like to add some things to it to maximize productivity. I know that people often add small amounts of caffeine (100mg or so) to Modafinil (less info on people using Fl), Noopept/piracetam/aniracetam, choline, etc. Has anyone done this, or have any thoughts or suggestions?

Perhaps:
-100mg Flmodafinil
-100mg Caffeine (and maybe some theanine to keep it calm)
-250mg CDP-Choline (and maybe some Huperzine-A)
-750mg Aniracetam

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I was using it consistently in place of caffeine in the mornings, unfortunately I did crash from it and now I have a bunch of it that I doubt I'm going to use.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was using it consistently in place of caffeine in the mornings, unfortunately I did crash from it and now I have a bunch of it that I doubt I'm going to use.
I ended up delaying using it till tomorrow. I don't plan on using it regularly or consistently, so I definitely have too much of it, but I could really use it the next 3 days, haha. How long did you use it before you crashed from it?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I ended up delaying using it till tomorrow. I don't plan on using it regularly or consistently, so I definitely have too much of it, but I could really use it the next 3 days, haha. How long did you use it before you crashed from it?
I would use it 5 out of 7 days for 3-4 weeks. Worked like magic at first to the point where I couldn't even sleep at night but then as time went on I would crash by 3-4 p.m. after taking it around 5-6 a.m.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would use it 5 out of 7 days for 3-4 weeks. Worked like magic at first to the point where I couldn't even sleep at night but then as time went on I would crash by 3-4 p.m. after taking it around 5-6 a.m.
Good to know, thanks. I'd like to use it either the next 3 days (Mon, Tue, and Wed), or tomorrow (Mon), then not on Tuesday, and then again on Wednesday and maybe Thursday.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. I use moda or armodafinil once on a weekend because it is way too much to take all the time. It's like a fun little trip where I know I am going to get so much done for 12-14 hours. I've tried it both Sat and Sun and was dragging ass on Monday and Tuesday.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, today is flmodafinil day 1.

-100mg caffeine (from V8 Energy, first thing in the morning with a turkey sandwich for breakfast)

~45 minutes later:
-50mg flmodafinil
-300mg CDP-Choline
-80mcg Huperzine-A
-300mg Bacopa

I'm focusing on staying very well hydrated, as many people mention that it seems to work better when you drink plenty of water, and being hydrated is always good, especially if I end up focusing so much on work I don't drink much for hours.

Time to get to work (and sporadically report back here if I remember)!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

-100mg caffeine (from V8 Energy, first thing in the morning with a turkey sandwich for breakfast)

~45 minutes later:
-50mg flmodafinil
-300mg CDP-Choline
-80mcg Huperzine-A
-300mg Bacopa

I'm focusing on staying very well hydrated, as many people mention that it seems to work better when you drink plenty of water, and being hydrated is always good, especially if I end up focusing so much on work I don't drink much for hours.

How did it work out for ya?

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
I take my moda with a cup of coffee.
This combo is great.

~45 minutes later:
-50mg flmodafinil
-300mg CDP-Choline
-80mcg Huperzine-A
-300mg Bacopa

How did it work out for ya?
x2

For me 100mgs of CRL-40,940 I did notice def improvement in focus and alertness but I like Modafinil better. The focus/alertness effects last longer.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've stopped Modafinil as it tended to start a little anxiety. I get much better results from Armodafinil.

sespress

Awards
150mg + a 24hour sudaphed. 2 hours in some coffee. I can code and write changes into our carrier internet routers with no sleep and no mistakes. I love it but won't take it more than 2* per week so it doesn't lose its kick.

sespress

Awards
That's floromodafanil. I've got to check this other armodafanil out still

sespress

Awards
Serial post:. I take a half gram of Phenibut with it. Cancels out anything jittery about it. No anxiety on it either.

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
I've stopped Modafinil as it tended to start a little anxiety. I get much better results from Armodafinil.
I can't post the link but here is a great study on both.

Google Armodafinil and modafinil have substantially different pharmacokinetic profiles despite having the same terminal half-lives: analysis of data from three randomized, single-dose, pharmacokinetic studies.

CONCLUSIONSDespite similar half-lives, plasma concentrations following armodafinil administration are higher late in the day than those following modafinil administration on a milligram-to-milligram basis.

If I am not mistaken, Armodafinil is a more purified form of Modafinil.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Google Armodafinil and modafinil have substantially different pharmacokinetic profiles despite having the same terminal half-lives: analysis of data from three randomized, single-dose, pharmacokinetic studies.

CONCLUSIONSDespite similar half-lives, plasma concentrations following armodafinil administration are higher late in the day than those following modafinil administration on a milligram-to-milligram basis.

This study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19663523/
The different pharmacokinetic profile of armodafinil may result in improved wakefulness throughout the day in patients with ES compared with modafinil.
I'm only using flmodafinil because it's what I have access to ATM. Armodafinil would be my top choice, ideally. I'm not a big fan of the lack of data available on flmodafinil.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This combo is great.

x2

For me 100mgs of CRL-40,940 I did notice def improvement in focus and alertness but I like Modafinil better. The focus/alertness effects last longer.
Day 1 (dosing explained earlier):
Energy was nice, but not crazy/extreme or jittery. Focus was definitely improved more than energy, and I was able to sit down and work on a simulation (project on my laptop) for hours, even when it was difficult and confusing. Time almost seemed to be moving slower; I'd get a lot done, but it'd feel like I was working for a while, then I'd check the clock, and not nearly as much time had passed as I thought.

Today's report coming back later.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yep, very familiar with finils and ordered sample packs when first starting investigating them a few years ago. There are even subtle differences in manufacturers that are noticeable. I get a fast rush for the first 4-6 hours on Moda that can be overwhelming. I prefer a long steady ride without the peak.

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Day 1 (dosing explained earlier):
Energy was nice, but not crazy/extreme or jittery. Focus was definitely improved more than energy, and I was able to sit down and work on a simulation (project on my laptop) for hours, even when it was difficult and confusing. Time almost seemed to be moving slower; I'd get a lot done, but it'd feel like I was working for a while, then I'd check the clock, and not nearly as much time had passed as I thought.

Today's report coming back later.

I know that feeling.

Yep, very familiar with finils and ordered sample packs when first starting investigating them a few years ago. There are even subtle differences in manufacturers that are noticeable. I get a fast rush for the first 4-6 hours on Moda that can be overwhelming. I prefer a long steady ride without the peak.
i agree with the bold.

I have been using reg. phenylpiracetam for over 2 years now. I started at a dose of 100mg and now use 200mgs. I use it no more then twice a week now. the problem is the last 2 batches I tried were weak. I have not used it for 3 months now. I know they do have a COA for purity but dont know why I got nothing from it. I have not used it for 3 months now.

I p/u some Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide and I used 2 x this week at 100mgs. Energy/focus for 5 hours. really impressed with it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday's report (2nd straight day):

-70mg flmodafinil
-100mg caffeine powder (both taken about 30 minutes after small breakfast of cereal and protein powder)

About 60-90 minutes later:
-300mg CDP-Choline
-80mcg Huperzine-A
-750mg Aniracetam
-300mg Bacopa

I didn't really feel as alert and focused as Day 1, I even felt tired for a minute or two driving to campus, but once I was taking my exam, I did feel pretty dialed in, and time also seemed to pass slowly. I was able to spend the next four hours after that working on my project, which is good. I started really feeling tired in the late evening when I got home, but didn't get to sleep until late, possibly just because I was watching TV and stuff, probably not because it kept me too awake to sleep.

I'd probably avoid using it on consecutive days, but it is pretty nice. I have to finish my project by tonight, but I'm not taking fl a third consecutive day, so it's time for a more traditional, but still great, stack.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 100 mg Modafinil, NA-Semax amidate, 25 mg tianeptine sulphate and a cup of black coffee.....already feeling great! I have a long work day ahead of me today. I will update tomorrow on the experience.

sespress

Awards
Agreed with this whole family of substances. An xr form would be most agreeable. Say 200mg floromodafanil over a 12 hour period?

sespress

Awards
I took 100 mg Modafinil, NA-Semax amidate, 25 mg tianeptine sulphate and a cup of black coffee.....already feeling great! I have a long work day ahead of me today. I will update tomorrow on the experience.
The semax is interesting. I've got some concerns over it and the connection it has to cortisol or other adrenal compounds. There might be nothing to it but it's related to a

"It is a heptapeptide, synthetic analog of a fragment of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), ACTH (4-10), of the following structure: Met-Glu-His-Phe-Pro-Gly-Pro. Semax has not been evaluated by the U.S. FDA."

ACTH - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenocorticotropic_hormone

I'm on a cortisol blocking supplement right now so I might not be able to feel any difference, but I'll take the semax for another month or so before judging it.

Right now on a work day I've got:
(3 days Thursday-Sat 7pm-8am)

150mg floromodafanil.
12 hour sudaphed.
Black coffee.
Semax-NA.

Lasts about 4 hours, redose at < 100mg with a 5 hour energy or the like, at the 3 hour mark. One redose (2 doses a night) per shift.

So - Muscleup, I noticed that you said you wouldn't continue this nightly. I feel the same way about it, but I don't know how to quantify that. Could be it's really damaging and subconsciously I've noticed that and steer away after a few days. But I'm interested in why you feel that way .... without explaining too much and skewing the results let me know.

sespress

Awards
How'd the tianeptine work out stacked? I've heard there's a withdrawal from this stuff is that true??

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How'd the tianeptine work out stacked? I've heard there's a withdrawal from this stuff is that true??
In my experience keeping the dosage at or below 75 mg with tianeptine sulphate does not cause any withdrawal symptoms. Tianeptine sodium can cause those symptoms though if dosed high enough.

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
In for this

sespress

Awards
In my experience keeping the dosage at or below 75 mg with tianeptine sulphate does not cause any withdrawal symptoms. Tianeptine sodium can cause those symptoms though if dosed high enough.
And your estimation of the substance? Do you like it? Does it go well wth others or on its own? Anything you wouldn't do with it or dose again?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And your estimation of the substance? Do you like it? Does it go well wth others or on its own? Anything you wouldn't do with it or dose again?
I like tianeptine sulphate for its mood boost. I enjoy taking it in the morning for the optimistic mindset it puts me in.

For me it stacks well with Modafinil because it helps with some of the sides I get from Modafinil. I tend to get irritable, impatient with people and I only want to focus on the specific task at hand. The tianeptine sulphate puts me in a better mood and really helps with being more social while on the Mod. It takes the edginess off for me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This stack was fantastic for yesterday's heavy workload. I added another 50 mg of Modafinil and 25 mg of tianeptine sulphate around 2pm (I took the above at 7 am). That kept me going on my work until 9pm. I had energy (not overstimulated), focus, positive mood, verbal fluency, sociable and increased productivity.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stack was fantastic for yesterday's heavy workload. I added another 50 mg of Modafinil and 25 mg of tianeptine sulphate around 2pm (I took the above at 7 am). That kept me going on my work until 9pm. I had energy (not overstimulated), focus, positive mood, verbal fluency, sociable and increased productivity.
That's interesting because finils are known to actually cause impairment to cardio loads and I know that when I have a heavy day, cardio work is in play for recoop. Not sure of what your routines look like, but I cannot take it and then go to the gym.

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
It looks like you found a very productive stack.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It looks like you found a very productive stack.
It definitely was, but it's something that I would only take once a month or so. Seeing how effective it was makes me want to try it more often though.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's interesting because finils are known to actually cause impairment to cardio loads and I know that when I have a heavy day, cardio work is in play for recoop. Not sure of what your routines look like, but I cannot take it and then go to the gym.
The stack was used purely for work purposes. I didn't workout yesterday. It was a heavy (mental) workload and it was a very long day. I had a very busy day scheduled yesterday (that I knew about) and then I had about 3 hours worth of work to finish when I got home. This stack essential kept me going from 8am-9pm. I run a small business so the work day doesn't end when I get home.

I haven't tried working out when using finils. I only need them when I have extremely long work days planned.

sespress

Awards
I get a bit of jitter in the hands, not unlike a dose of Clenbuterol but not as defined. Just notice it after a bout of typing sometimes or when I've got to use a screwdriver or other tedious task.

I couldn't do that and go to the gym or do it and then head to build a ship in the bottle or perform surgery for instance. And a lot of big wig execs and surgery/hospital staff are all on the modafinil.

It could also be my use of sudaphed while on it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stack was used purely for work purposes. I didn't workout yesterday. It was a heavy (mental) workload and it was a very long day. I had a very busy day scheduled yesterday (that I knew about) and then I had about 3 hours worth of work to finish when I got home. This stack essential kept me going from 8am-9pm. I run a small business so the work day doesn't end when I get home.

I haven't tried working out when using finils. I only need them when I have extremely long work days planned.
Oh, my mistake, I thought you were referring to a heavy workout day at the gym.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get a bit of jitter in the hands, not unlike a dose of Clenbuterol but not as defined. Just notice it after a bout of typing sometimes or when I've got to use a screwdriver or other tedious task.

I couldn't do that and go to the gym or do it and then head to build a ship in the bottle or perform surgery for instance. And a lot of big wig execs and surgery/hospital staff are all on the modafinil.

It could also be my use of sudaphed while on it.
I would say that sudafed is definitely in play with the jitters as that is quite a stimulant heavy stack. I am in software and many executives and programmers live on modafinil. We love brain hacking and finding ways for an edge.

sespress

Awards
I would say that sudafed is definitely in play with the jitters as that is quite a stimulant heavy stack. I am in software and many executives and programmers live on modafinil. We love brain hacking and finding ways for an edge.
Ha yeah network ddos defense is what I'm in. 13 hour shifts, 10 minute SLA. It's not a low pressure job and my shifts are 7pm-8am. So I'm just dead by the time the second or third night. I find the time release sudaphed keeps the buzz going for at least 6 hours

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ELROCK Nootropics 0