7weeks out

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Hey guys haven’t been on the forum in a while because I had gone through a bunch of personal ****... with that aside I’m now 7 weeks out from my first natural bodybuilding competition I have done Sarms in the past (which some people would argue I shouldn’t compete natural) but never really valued nutrition so it didn’t really push me pas my genetic limits. I started prep at the beginning of June where I was around 205lbs and 20%+ body fat at 5ft11” this last pic of me is about a week old give or take and I’m weighing in at around 179lbs and I’d say around 12% bf I now weigh 176lbs and I am leaner which I think now around 11% this is the leanest of I’ve ever been and I’ve got 7weeks until the show (Oct 27th) I will post a new pic every week and I’m creating this post just for me to have a log.

I appreciate any kind of feedback
IMG_0859.JPG
IMG_0842.JPG
IMG_0846.JPG
IMG_0478.JPG

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good Luck on the Show and You are Looking Good Bro!!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Quick cardio today 25min on the elliptical followed by some shoulders and arms here’s a update picture
IMG_0861.JPG

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Hit chest today felt great love when the gym is empty lol
IMG_0878.JPG

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just saying this based on my pacing for fat loss. I am not sure how fast you can get into shape, but that would be more along the line of 12 weeks out for me. More power to you if you can get down that quickly. Good luck to you and keep it up.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I'm just saying this based on my pacing for fat loss. I am not sure how fast you can get into shape, but that would be more along the line of 12 weeks out for me. More power to you if you can get down that quickly. Good luck to you and keep it up.
It’s a natural show and it’s very small not extremely competitive.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up man, looking great! I completed in my first show in April of this year. It was crazy to see myself that lean. It just goes to show you if you put the time into it and eat right you can do anything to your body.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Keep it up man, looking great! I completed in my first show in April of this year. It was crazy to see myself that lean. It just goes to show you if you put the time into it and eat right you can do anything to your body.
So true man so true! It also changed my aspect on how important diet is. How did you do at your show and how was the experience?

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
So true man so true! It also changed my aspect on how important diet is. How did you do at your show and how was the experience?
I came in first in true novice and jr bodybuilding lightweight(176.5lbs). It was an awesome experience! I was super nervous, to be honest, but once I did it I felt incredible. I honestly enjoyed the diet until peak week lol.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a natural show and it’s very small not extremely competitive.
I hope that you didn't take offense to my comment. It was just an observation that I have come to realize about myself. Enjoy your prep!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I hope that you didn't take offense to my comment. It was just an observation that I have come to realize about myself. Enjoy your prep!
Yeah I understand but I couldn’t get to much lower considering I started at 205lbs at like 20% bf in May lol I’m hoping to come in right under the 10% mark.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever heard of MPA's VASO Series? They would help you shed some more bf% pretty quickly especially if you're diet is right.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Just checked it out not sure I understand the active ingredients seem to be a bit of caffeine and theobromine.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
No never heard I’ll check it out.
Definitely worth looking into, of course, if you can afford it. Don't choose supplements over food though. You're looking good though man just keep digging. Put on sweats and do your cardio. That way you can thin your skin and lose that water underneath the skin.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Definitely worth looking into, of course, if you can afford it. Don't choose supplements over food though. You're looking good though man just keep digging. Put on sweats and do your cardio. That way you can thin your skin and lose that water underneath the skin.
Yeah bro I do shorts and hoodie right now but I think I will bring sweats to the gym and change into them to go do cardio good point appreciate it man.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro I do shorts and hoodie right now but I think I will bring sweats to the gym and change into them to go do cardio good point appreciate it man.
Yes sir, no problem man. Anything to help a fellow competitor out.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Doesn’t seem to be the easiest process but some days you wake up and see your progress and it makes it all worth it IMO.
Yeah it sure does and that ended result is always worth it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pistonpump Post Cycle Therapy 2