Help with supplement choice...powerlifting

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Hey guys!
I’ll focusing more on powerlifting this offseason and want to capitalize on it! I have a few shops in mind and was just wondering everyone’s take on them as far as strength gains go.

The few I’m looking into are:
-Halo Elite (although BSL is sketchy but intrigued)
-Massacr3
-BLR Vector

Any others? Wasn’t a fan of Xgels....

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been running K1ngslayer for the past month and my strength is definitely going up on week 4.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would check out MassMax - solid natural product for bulking and strength gain. The reviews and feedback has been very positive, and most users say they can stay lean while getting stronger and putting on size/weight

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would check out MassMax - solid natural product for bulking and strength gain. The reviews and feedback has been very positive, and most users say they can stay lean while getting stronger and putting on size/weight
Yep, MassMax for sure. Here are some quick forum posts from users.

I ran it for 8 weeks and enjoyed it. Check out my review. I will run it again in the future. Hunger, weight, and strength went up noticeably. That's impressive considering I've been training for over 20 years.

Massmax XT with a caloric surplus and consistent intense training brings my weight and strength noticeably higher in 2 weeks. I'm on my second run and the results are just as good as the first time. It's staying in my supplement regime. I've been lifting for 21 years. This is my #1 for size and strength.