Fake or Natty - Joey Swoll

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
There's a body builder dude on instagram called Joey Swoll (and can probably be googled).

Claims to have accomplished his physique all naturally. My first inclination is to call BS and comment as much on his pics. That having been said I don't want to be hating. That also being said I have no issues with guys using whatever supplement (natural or not) to reach their goals. I ABSOLUTELY can't stand it however for fake dudes to claim they got a certain way by only being natty. So what say you - is this guy legit or is he as I suspect fake and has as much chemicals in him as a meth lab?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a body builder dude on instagram called Joey Swoll (and can probably be googled).

Claims to have accomplished his physique all naturally. My first inclination is to call BS and comment as much on his pics. That having been said I don't want to be hating. That also being said I have no issues with guys using whatever supplement (natural or not) to reach their goals. I ABSOLUTELY can't stand it however for fake dudes to claim they got a certain way by only being natty. So what say you - is this guy legit or is he as I suspect fake and has as much chemicals in him as a meth lab?
Whoa whoa whoa. First off, he's is not a bodybuilder. Idk if he's even competed. I know not in the last 5 years. He's an IG turd who's like 5'2 and not natty. He's a running joke in the bodybuilding community. And before anyone says anything I know he makes a lot more money than me and blah blah blah. Don't care lol

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Whoa whoa whoa. First off, he's is not a bodybuilder. Idk if he's even competed. I know not in the last 5 years. He's an IG turd who's like 5'2 and not natty. He's a running joke in the bodybuilding community. And before anyone says anything I know he makes a lot more money than me and blah blah blah. Don't care lol
That pisses me off greatly. I don't know much about him but I was reading comments on his pic and ppl were congratulating him for his body and doing it natty. I was like "ummm, I don't wanna be hating but that doesn't look natty to me". The prob I have is when a guy like him claims to have got his gains naturally it discourages regular dudes because they think they need something more than natty to get on his level. Fortunately I'm older and wiser than impressionable youths. It can be dangerous though to try to compare yourself to guys who are using chems or god knows what else to get so big and here you think it's natty.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That pisses me off greatly. I don't know much about him but I was reading comments on his pic and ppl were congratulating him for his body and doing it natty. I was like "ummm, I don't wanna be hating but that doesn't look natty to me". The prob I have is when a guy like him claims to have got his gains naturally it discourages regular dudes because they think they need something more than natty to get on his level. Fortunately I'm older and wiser than impressionable youths. It can be dangerous though to try to compare yourself to guys who are using chems or god knows what else to get so big and here you think it's natty.
Idk if he's still with ShredZ or that's even still a thing but yeah it's all part to push their products on young kids

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Psht, people are delusional if they think that can be achieved naturally. A lot of time it seems to be the shoulders that are giveaways to me. You only really see those insane boulder shoulders on dudes who are juicing. I'm not saying you can't great delts without it, but the level he has looks like a dragonball Z character or some crap.

Also, I remember seeing an article that said the traps have a high concentration of adapotgen receptors so people on juice tend to have unnaturally large traps.

Either way....yeaaaaah right that's natural.

Like someone else said, I don't care what people use, but at least be honest about it.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
He's 100% fake in my book now. Confirmed. I left a lengthy comment on one of his "transformation" picks where I scolded him for making natty claims even though his body is clearly on chems which can be dangerous for impressionable youths and bodybuilding hopefuls. I find out now that he blocked me from his page. I guess the truth hurts. From now on I'm gonna leave similar comments on pics that he's tagged in. It's dangerous to be on something and make false claims when you're a public figure. You can cause ppl to play with their lives. To get that body while juicing is still an accomplishment, just don't say you got it naturally when there's a limit to the kind of body humans can get naturally.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They sell creatine for 40 bucks a bottle.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
He's 100% fake in my book now. Confirmed. I left a lengthy comment on one of his "transformation" picks where I scolded him for making natty claims even though his body is clearly on chems which can be dangerous for impressionable youths and bodybuilding hopefuls. I find out now that he blocked me from his page. I guess the truth hurts. From now on I'm gonna leave similar comments on pics that he's tagged in. It's dangerous to be on something and make false claims when you're a public figure. You can cause ppl to play with their lives. To get that body while juicing is still an accomplishment, just don't say you got it naturally when there's a limit to the kind of body humans can get naturally.
Exactly.... I've said it myself as well as other people, just because you take drugs doesn't automatically mean you're going to be a muscle Beast. Still takes training, dedication, diet, Etc

Personally, even if they have to create another league for it, I'd rather these things be legal in sports. I want to see just how far the human body can be pushed

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Apparently if you call bullcrap he'll block ya hahaha

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Him and Mike O'Tren

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I have no problem with people using whatever they choose. My problem is people like that claiming natural. Been training for 30 years now and understand but I remember back in the day being frustrated with myself for my "lack of progression" after seeing people like this.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I have no problem with people using whatever they choose. My problem is people like that claiming natural. Been training for 30 years now and understand but I remember back in the day being frustrated with myself for my "lack of progression" after seeing people like this.
That's exactly what I'm saying bro - it can be dangerous for ppl who can't spot this kind of stuff. It makes ppl think they have to start injecting stuff to keep up with the "natural guy".

hanslifts

Awards
He is so ****ing juiced it's ridiculous. He and the Devin Physique douchebag have made serious cash off of their lies that they look a certain way just cuz they train hard. But you gotta buy their workout plan tho! That's the key! Devin blocked me after I made comment on his IG once the news of his scandal broke. He and Joey are pieces of ****.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fd305ab815eff8316b0edf0f842f8409.jpg

If that's natty then Arnold was a super natty

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No he's not anywhere near natural. Not even close. Very sad that people believe this is achievable naturally. Those types of expectations do nothing but waste time and set you up for failure when what naturals should be looking at is their individual genetic potential which is all limiting and not anywhere close to most people's ego driven expectations

hanslifts

Awards
How tall is he and how does he weigh? He just looks like a ****ing tool.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
that's sad. if you are not natty, then don't say that you are. that's just being a dick. lying to people to sell products is being a con man.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately these roided up lying douchebags often constitute sales reps at supplement stores.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I really hate when people lie about being natty. Like who the **** cares if you juice... I sure don't. If you put in the hard work natty or not it doesn't matter. I think it has something to do with people in society that think you can juice and just chill on the couch and get huge... oh well just my thoughts

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Then there's the lazy guys on steroids who have a great "natty" build and claim to have built their bodies with hard work. Let's face it you can gain more muscle than a natty who's got his nutrition down pat and is working his ass off just by injecting 500mg+ a week of test and doing little more than sitting on your ass. Sure you won't grow huge like a hard working juicer but you can build an impressive "natty" physique with very little work and lots of drugs. Unfortunately these guys still know next to nothing about training,nutrition and hard work yet still try to give advice to natural trainees.

prebzmaister

Awards
this thread is hilarious. I've never seen the guy ever claiming natty. There is a difference between claiming natty, and not claiming to use gear. It's called common sense. Please throw up some proof of him actually claiming to never have taken any gear.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
If you read the comments of his pics on instagram (I can't anymore he blocked me) there are lots of guys who incorrectly assume he's natty and congratulate him for doing it the hard way. He doesn't correct them. I would post more examples of him but again, I'm blocked. I know for sure he posted a before and after and he didn't mention anything about being natty but he certainly insinuated he's natty because all he wrote was "5 yrs of hard work", as if his after pic could be achieved simply through diet and excersize. He infers he does things natty by stating all he needed to achieve that body was just hard work. I'm not jelly, I commented insinuating what he's saying is dangerous to impressionable young guys who don't know what the human body can and can't achieve on its own.

prebzmaister

Awards
If you read the comments of his pics on instagram (I can't anymore he blocked me) there are lots of guys who incorrectly assume he's natty and congratulate him for doing it the hard way. He doesn't correct them. I would post more examples of him but again, I'm blocked. I know for sure he posted a before and after and he didn't mention anything about being natty but he certainly insinuated he's natty because all he wrote was "5 yrs of hard work", as if his after pic could be achieved simply through diet and excersize. He infers he does things natty by stating all he needed to achieve that body was just hard work. I'm not jelly, I commented insinuating what he's saying is dangerous to impressionable young guys who don't know what the human body can and can't achieve on its own.
Well, we all know (?) for sure that the juice won't do the work for you. So I wouldn't say he's wrong for not stating the fact that he is doing something illegal. It's the same for lots of people at wall street or in other business related jobs, where as coke and other stuff is used to be able to work their asses off. You won't give the credit for the results to the coke, but to the hard work. I personally think it's up to people themselves to learn and get educated. The world is not a place where straight answers and the truth is presented at a silver plate.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Ppl on Wall St don't say "purchase my plan and you too can be just like me".

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did it not take hard work regardless of if he is natural or not? Claiming to be natural is different than just not declaring to be using illegal drugs on a social media platform.

prebzmaister

Awards
Did it not take hard work regardless of if he is natural or not? Claiming to be natural is different than just not declaring to be using illegal drugs on a social media platform.
Seems like it's not comprehensible to not wanna admit to the whole world committing a crime.

boo99

boo99

Awards
Also if thats natty WHAT WOULD HE LOOK LIKE IF HE TAKES ROIDS? Lol!
Lol. I just looked at his "natty" body. Yea right. I don't get the ****ing denial these people are in.

Anyone who knows a bit about bodybuilding and been around it long enough can sniff out a natty lifter vs non natty. It isn't rocket science to determine.

He has 2m followers and follows 40. **** him.

I wish on IG there was a button for don't like. Lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any1 who is part of shredz or came from that team is a dbag in my boook