Supplements for muscle hardening

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm new to natty bodybuilding but not to bodybuilding. When I competed npc I cycled. Been off for two years now and decided I wanted to compete in nga. I love being natty and not a walking chemical bucket anymore. My question is what can I take to help with muscle hardening and getting rid of that little tiny last pinch of fat ? My diet and training is already taking care of it just curious if there is anything I can take to help give me the edge and help with the process? Thanks !

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can look into OTC AI supplements. These either come as a single ingredient, such as Erase Pro, Eradicate, etc. or are a part of natural anabolic such as AlphaMax XT.

Look for either Arimistane or DHAA. The only issue for some is that these ingredients can cause joint issues for some. If your joints are healthy, I would not worry so much about that though. DHAA and Arimistane help create that hard, vascular look. It should kick in around the second or third week of use. Of course, the vascular part is going to be dependent on how naturally vascular you are already and your body fat percentage.

I am pretty vascular, but whenever I supplement with an OTC AI, I become a road map.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
How are these supplements on lidido and sex drive ? Also while I'm on here which creatine do you recommend for contest prep ? Hearing mixed reviews. I just hate muscles going flat while dieting. I'm used to the real stuff and always having full muscles.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Also where do I find armistice and dhaa ?

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
How are these supplements on lidido and sex drive ? Also while I'm on here which creatine do you recommend for contest prep ? Hearing mixed reviews. I just hate muscles going flat while dieting. I'm used to the real stuff and always having full muscles.
From my experience, having used creatine for one contest, and done another without.. I would honestly advise AGAINST using creatine.

You say you hate feeling flat, and yes, sometimes you will feel that way during your prep, but that can be solved in a few ways:
1. Re-feed meal once a week like increasing your carb intake
2. Once you deplete, and carb load before the contest - you will have an absolutely craaaaaazy pump (while still looking the leanest you ever have)

Hope this helps!

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Okay what do you think of glycerine pump products ? Could I use them for pre workout ? Or would that hide some definition?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Okay what do you think of glycerine pump products ? Could I use them for pre workout ? Or would that hide some definition?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at purrs labs noxygen. It's main ingredient is glycerine

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at purrs labs noxygen. It's main ingredient is glycerine
Noxygen is great supplement for pumps. If you're looking for increased vascularity and pump, I would also look into Vasomax. Vasomax contains 3000mg of hydromax, which is double the amount contained in a serving of noxygen. Vasomax also contains other ingredients to increase pumps, as well as mental clarity and focus.

Using a pump product would help temporarily with muscle hardening, but usually after the extra blood leaves the muscle after exercise it will no longer have a hardening effect

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
It's okay while prepping g for a show ? Don't want any extra water Wright to cove up abbs and definition

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It's okay while prepping g for a show ? Don't want any extra water Wright to cove up abbs and definition
You shouldn't have any issues with using Vasomax during a prep. If anything it will be beneficial for looking fuller and more vascular. Vasomax does not draw water to the skin, but it can help intracellular hydration. More water inside the muscle = larger and harder muscle. It will also help with blood flow and improve vascularity.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So taking noxygen pre workout shouldn't hinder fat loss or bloat me ? I'm kinf of looking to jeep the muscles a bit more full while depleating. Hate the flat loon

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So taking noxygen pre workout shouldn't hinder fat loss or bloat me ? I'm kinf of looking to jeep the muscles a bit more full while depleating. Hate the flat loon
Correct, it won't have any impact on your fat loss progress and it shouldn't cause any bloating. Noxygen or Vasomax can help with muscle fullness, but they can't completely fix the depleted flat feeling you get while you're dieting. Either product would help a lot for mind-muscle connection, and they will help you get a pump faster on lower carb days.

I would check out nutriverse.com - I believe they are still running a sale for 20% off the Performax Labs line

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks will give the vasomax a shot when I'm finished the noxygen if all goes well

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good! Let me know when you're looking to purchase Vasomax. There almost always sales going on from AM sponsors, so I can take a look when the time comes and find you a deal. Enjoy the Noxygen and good luck on the prep!