This the right place?

Solem

Awards
Alright. I'm 24 and 178lbs at 5'8 with 18% body fat trying to cut down to 12-10 by the summer. I don't take any supplements except ZMA.

I lift four days a week with LISS every morning and HIIT twice a week. Workouts never go beyond an hour.

So my questions are

Best pre workout with PA?

What could I or should I take to increase fat burning and muscle building?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best Pre with Phosphidatic acid would be triumph. While not a preworkout per se, it can definitely be used pre. I generally stack the unflavored with my pre of choice for convenience

As far as fat burning, Alpha Y or EC with fasted cardio will help. Some nonstim options are Assassinate - which is a nonstim fat burner with GDA properties.

Solem

Awards
Best Pre with Phosphidatic acid would be triumph. While not a preworkout per se, it can definitely be used pre. I generally stack the unflavored with my pre of choice for convenience

As far as fat burning, Alpha Y or EC with fasted cardio will help. Some nonstim options are Assassinate - which is a nonstim fat burner with GDA properties.
Could I build a stack around Olympus Labs and do just fine? Tr1upm/Conqu3r for the pre workout and what is the difference between all of OL's fat burners?

Is the anti-estrogen necessary?

What's the difference between all of OL's muscle builders?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Could I build a stack around Olympus Labs and do just fine? Tr1upm/Conqu3r for the pre workout and what is the difference between all of OL's fat burners?

Is the anti-estrogen necessary?

What's the difference between all of OL's muscle builders?
Agreed with Woody on Tr1umph if you're looking for a PA product. Tr1umph is a very complete PA supplement with a handful over other goodies. You could definitely build a stack around OL if you wanted to, but I would watch your stimulant intake if you plan to stack a preworkout and high stim fatburner together.

You might want to experiment with using Tri1umph stacked with a thermogenic product like Oxymax XT or Ignit3 as a preworkout. Chances are that the stims from the thermogenic will be enough to amp you up for the workout. You shouldn't need an anti-estrogen product at all, especially if you're just using PA and a preworkout or thermogenic.

Another consideration to stack with Tr1umph would be Alphamax XT. Keep in mind that losing fat and building muscle simultaneously is very difficult, but Alphamax XT is a great solution if you're looking to maintain strength while dieting. It contains a solid natural test boosting profile, as well as a natural AI and ingredients to limit estrogen and cortisol levels. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin, which has been studied to improve body composition (muscle gain, fat loss)