Natural contest preparation cutting and hardening supplements

gspyropo

Awards
Hello, I am planning to try myself in a natural contest preparation...I am confused about cutting and hardening supplements , since the most powerful are prohibited...could you please suggest me some options to choose??

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how far out you are, how much you need to lean out etc

gspyropo

Awards
I am 10 weeks out the contest and I need to lose 7-8 kgs..it's difficult to get as lean and hard going naturally but I am really confused about what supplements stacks to use

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
a natural ai like inhibit e could certainly help with the hardness; reduce xt for cortisol and stress will also help to improve fat loss and reduce potential bloat as well. xgels is a great natural anabolic type that will also lead to a more full and pumped look as well as muscle gain

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a natural ai like inhibit e could certainly help with the hardness; reduce xt for cortisol and stress will also help to improve fat loss and reduce potential bloat as well. xgels is a great natural anabolic type that will also lead to a more full and pumped look as well as muscle gain
I'm not looking to be adversarial but I need to know if there is any real user data to support that they actually had elevated cortisol and it was reduce by using this product?

It's one of those things - guy is puffy and thinks he has elevated estradiol and takes an AI and in fact he never had elevated estradiol. Same goes with cortisol "symptoms".

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm not looking to be adversarial but I need to know if there is any real user data to support that they actually had elevated cortisol and it was reduce by using this product?

It's one of those things - guy is puffy and thinks he has elevated estradiol and takes an AI and in fact he never had elevated estradiol. Same goes with cortisol "symptoms".
yeah that happens all the time... I do not personally have any bloodwork that I could share to show this, and most who do bloods are running other items as well since they're typically in pct ha.

Anecdotally, the effects of 7-OH are meant to reduce cortisol though, but have not been vetted in much of a formal matter. Examine has some decent info on the possible effects, but mentions the same thing, data is inconclusive. https://examine.com/supplements/7-keto-dhea/

gspyropo

Awards
Since after the contest the federation here in Greece will demand bloodwork from all participants I ll have to be extremely cautious about what supplements to use..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Since after the contest the federation here in Greece will demand bloodwork from all participants I ll have to be extremely cautious about what supplements to use..
everyhting I listed is natural.

That said, even some ai's are banned in certain organizations so you need to make sure you get a list of what you can and cant use.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you're planning to lose 7-8kgs in 10 weeks, you will need to be very strict with your diet and training. I would focus primarily on nutrition to obtain a hard and lean physique. There are some supplements that may help marginally, but 98% of your appearance and success will be determined by your diet.

As far as natural supplements go, I would definitely read up on GDA products. These products can help with nutrient partitioning, which can help your body better utilize carbs. Using a product like Slinmax would be beneficial by allowing you to keep carb intake higher while not suffering as much from bloating and water retention. Slinmax can also help with muscle fullness and pumps, which are both keys to looking lean and hard for a show.