First post! Any suggestions ??(bulking,training,supplement s)

all4gains

all4gains

Awards

First post !!:) I'm posting some current progress pics of bulking phase. I've been increasingly calorie surplus steadily every week and keeping a log of what I eat. I am also training twice a day (1 hours sessions) and I train 6 days straight then 1 day off. I just increased my workload and intensity because of the bulking phase :) any suggestions?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep doing what you're doing, it's working.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
First post !!:) I'm posting some current progress pics of bulking phase. I've been increasingly calorie surplus steadily every week and keeping a log of what I eat. I am also training twice a day (1 hours sessions) and I train 6 days straight then 1 day off. I just increased my workload and intensity because of the bulking phase :) any suggestions?
Welcome to the forum! Looking solid dude. I would keep doing what you're doing, looks like you've been able to stay fairly lean during your bulk which is great. I would keep up the bulk and consider a cut/diet phase for the summer months if you'd like

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
Thank you !! the bulking is going smooth, I'm just trying not to overdue it this is my first serious bulk but yea I'm definitely hoping to do a cut for the summer!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thank you !! the bulking is going smooth, I'm just trying not to overdue it this is my first serious bulk but yea I'm definitely hoping to do a cut for the summer!
Sounds good man. Feel free to PM me of ask in this thread if you have any questions on supplements or nutrition. It looks like you know what you're doing though haha, keep up the good work!

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
Sounds good man. Feel free to PM me of ask in this thread if you have any questions on supplements or nutrition. It looks like you know what you're doing though haha, keep up the good work!
thank you!!

all4gains

all4gains

Awards

this combo for more reps, muscle fullness, and helps strength a little bit too! Has anyone experienced this ?

Potts

Awards
Keep doing what your doing! Just keep progressing lifts and swap out any exercises when you don't progress them any more. Keep upping the calories as you said you do too!

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
Keep doing what your doing! Just keep progressing lifts and swap out any exercises when you don't progress them any more. Keep upping the calories as you said you do too!
Awesome!! Thank you

all4gains

all4gains

Awards

This pre workout combo is insane! The pumps are just amazing!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As mentioned you are doing something right already brother!

I may have missed more info but have you tried products like creatine already?

Great options could be:

Anabeta elite
Xgels (ABE/Xgels is an amazing stack option)
Creatine (ergonine is a great option with other important ingredients, a personal staple of mine)

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
As mentioned you are doing something right already brother!

I may have missed more info but have you tried products like creatine already?

Great options could be:

Anabeta elite
Xgels (ABE/Xgels is an amazing stack option)
Creatine (ergonine is a great option with other important ingredients, a personal staple of mine)

Hey thank you so much for the positive feedback and info! It literally makes me feel really good! So thank you again! And also thank you to everyone else on this post who has given amazing and positive feedback! I'm going to post a update pic soon because I have put on roughly 15lbs since this pic was taken.
I have a few questions and if I could get some feedback from anyone's personal experience that would be awesome!
What is a successful way to use creatine?
(dosage, loading, best type) ?
because I have seen a lot of different information on it. From what I've seen I've read that creatine monohydrate is going to be the best bet but I never found any difference in my training to keep it in my supplement arsenal.
What is the least and most amount that can be taken a day?
I've did research but I just would like to hear some personal experiences with this supplement. I use it every so often if it's on sale or I'll add it to my pre and post workout drink but I've never plan out dosages like I do with my other supplements.
If anyone was curious this how my training looks
My training: 6 days straight. I am currently squatting everyday and doing some sort of light back work along with the muscle I work that day.
Every 3 days I will put more of a emphasis on legs and train them heavy and every two days I train shoulders and chest. This might sound a bit weird but I am training biceps and forearms every other day. Soon I'm going to opt out biceps for triceps.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine dosing for me is very simple. I double the dose for about 2-3 days and then just take a normal dose for a few months following. Cycle off like any other supplement. Just make sure to keep it daily saturated. :)

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
Creatine dosing for me is very simple. I double the dose for about 2-3 days and then just take a normal dose for a few months following. Cycle off like any other supplement. Just make sure to keep it daily saturated. :)
Ok so saturation is the key. Awesome! Thank you for the info! I'm definitely am going to try this loading method full and through because I usually won't keep up with my doses or I will stop it all together. I saw more results from L-leucine, L-arginine, vitamin c, L- carnitine stack but again I'm more strict with these doses than I am the creatine doses. I'll definitely eager to see the results after I cycle it. Thanks again!!

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
Oh and do you take it post workout and throughout the day ?or two mega doses spread apart from each other?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
You seem to be progressing well. I see some Hemavol love in there. That's a great pump product. Creatine can be taken anytime. You may want to spread the doses out evenly, If you feel the need to double dose for a few days. Most suggest 3-5 grams daily at anytime of the day. Good luck with your continued progress

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
as far as basics, creatine is def the cheapest and most well proven item to add. like mentioned, 3-5g daily (anytime) is fine. SNS creatine monohydrate is dirt cheap too usually somewhere around $0.01 a day ha.

For something a little "bigger" xgels is the way to go. ArA is also studied and proven effective and is synergistic with some other board favorites like anabeta elite, triumph, and alphamax. Epi-plex is another good option for an epicatechin product.

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
You seem to be progressing well. I see some Hemavol love in there. That's a great pump product. Creatine can be taken anytime. You may want to spread the doses out evenly, If you feel the need to double dose for a few days. Most suggest 3-5 grams daily at anytime of the day. Good luck with your continued progress
Thank you

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
as far as basics, creatine is def the cheapest and most well proven item to add. like mentioned, 3-5g daily (anytime) is fine. SNS creatine monohydrate is dirt cheap too usually somewhere around $0.01 a day ha.

For something a little "bigger" xgels is the way to go. ArA is also studied and proven effective and is synergistic with some other board favorites like anabeta elite, triumph, and alphamax. Epi-plex is another good option for an epicatechin product.
Thank you ! Awesome info

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
Hey where can I post a log on some supplements I'm about to run? I wanted to post a log so I can personally see results and also if anyone else is curious about the products they can see my experience.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Hey where can I post a log on some supplements I'm about to run? I wanted to post a log so I can personally see results and also if anyone else is curious about the products they can see my experience.
Supplement forums > supplements > supplement logs > make post :)