Regain Lost Muscle Stack

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I will keep this short. I was forced to take a break from lifting at my peak back in 2015 when at 5'9 I was at 182lb and about 8%bf. I started weightlifting and doing yoga (It is a must for me now, keeps me from getting reinjured and its actually giving me incredible gains in my legs, core and every kind of stabilizer) about 4 months ago and went from about 192lb with 18-19%bf to now 188lb with about 12-14bf.

I am still making really good gains but I have decided to step it up a notch. So far I have started taking Follidrone 2.0 at 3 caps a day and have Laxozome by EPG coming in the mail. I am hoping that these allow me to regain lost muscle and lose the fat I have gained in the past couple of years. My question to you all is: Do you know anything I can add to my stack or something that I should increase dosage of to maximize gains from "muscle memory". Id like to keep it natural since part of the reason I got injured and had to stay away from lifting in the first place was PH and steroids.

Thanks in advance!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will keep this short. I was forced to take a break from lifting at my peak back in 2015 when at 5'9 I was at 182lb and about 8%bf. I started weightlifting and doing yoga (It is a must for me now, keeps me from getting reinjured and its actually giving me incredible gains in my legs, core and every kind of stabilizer) about 4 months ago and went from about 192lb with 18-19%bf to now 188lb with about 12-14bf.

I am still making really good gains but I have decided to step it up a notch. So far I have started taking Follidrone 2.0 at 3 caps a day and have Laxozome by EPG coming in the mail. I am hoping that these allow me to regain lost muscle and lose the fat I have gained in the past couple of years. My question to you all is: Do you know anything I can add to my stack or something that I should increase dosage of to maximize gains from "muscle memory". Id like to keep it natural since part of the reason I got injured and had to stay away from lifting in the first place was PH and steroids.

Thanks in advance!
Keeping it natural, especially since you're still regaining muscle and not going into uncharted territory, sounds like a good idea to me. I wouldn't say that there's something that will improve your "muscle memory" per se, but there are some things that can help you make progress, whether it's getting back to where you were or not. I always recommend taking a few basic "staples" like creatine and betaine. They're not going to give you amazing PH like gains, but they both have research showing they can help with strength, LBM, and body composition, which makes them great, safe and natural additions. I'd consider a supplement like PowerMax XT, Triumph, Ergonine, etc that has your daily creatine and betaine, as well as other useful ingredients. Phosphatidic Acid (PA) is another thing that a lot of people around here, myself included, really enjoy, and can be picked up for cheap by using lecithin granules, which naturally contain PA.