Little advice belly fat

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Well been hitting the weights with compound lifts was doing 5x5 but moved to a 4x10 routine at 70%of my mad a lot more pump...my belly is still big tho...diet isn't the best ..dang sweets are killer ...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You can't out-train a poor diet man. Clean up your diet and stay consistent

Warrior32

Awards
John,
I'm 44 yrs old 5'10.5 around 275 lbs, haven't been in the gym in 6 months. Would love to get back to a SOLID 225 without this belly but keep my muscle. I've had friends tell me to try a cycle for cutting but never really gave that any thought because of side effects. Any info or website you may be able to help me with for dieting to gain lean muscle, lose fat and track my progress?

Thanks Warrior32

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
John,
I'm 44 yrs old 5'10.5 around 275 lbs, haven't been in the gym in 6 months. Would love to get back to a SOLID 225 without this belly but keep my muscle. I've had friends tell me to try a cycle for cutting but never really gave that any thought because of side effects. Any info or website you may be able to help me with for dieting to gain lean muscle, lose fat and track my progress?

Thanks Warrior32
Sarm would work. Or run test 500mg a week.

Warrior32

Awards
Sarm? Don't know anything about it. Please inform me.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Good point ...just wanting to gain size. Damn sweets are a killer
If you find yourself struggling with a certain food, don't keep it in your house. I don't keep sweets around because I have a sweet tooth too. Not having the temptation makes it much easier to stay on track

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you find yourself struggling with a certain food, don't keep it in your house. I don't keep sweets around because I have a sweet tooth too. Not having the temptation makes it much easier to stay on track
This is damn true! I was eating pies and cookie leftovers after thanksgiving... and i never crave those.

rrosari5

Awards
100% agreed about the clean diet. But any good experience with a topical product that targets fat deposit?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
100% agreed about the clean diet. But any good experience with a topical product that targets fat deposit?
Evomuse makes some solid topical products. I'm sure an Evomuse rep will jump in to elaborate, but Eviscerate is a great product.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SuperNova from Evomuse would be the topical to get. It locally targets brown fat cells. The results are incredible.

Mix that with a fat burner like OxyMax XT or something simple like TA2-Max which is Alpha Y.

Fasted

Awards
  • Established
John,

Thanks Warrior32
Look up intermittent fasting and make sure you still eat your macros.
Sarm would work. Or run test 500mg a week.
Did it work for you?

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
like everyone said, the cold, sad truth is purely diet. i was at the Dr. today and they are selling this "fat melting wrap" procedure for $3500 to lose two inches of fat. Would be so much better to spend that on prepped meals, personal trainer (if needed), supps, etc.

people....

i understand the sweets thing though. I have a huge sweets problem. I just dont eat them bc if i do, i'm going to murder 20 cookies at once.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
like everyone said, the cold, sad truth is purely diet. i was at the Dr. today and they are selling this "fat melting wrap" procedure for $3500 to lose two inches of fat. Would be so much better to spend that on prepped meals, personal trainer (if needed), supps, etc.

people....

i understand the sweets thing though. I have a huge sweets problem. I just dont eat them bc if i do, i'm going to murder 20 cookies at once.
Oh I know ... And holiday season is a killer. I have been killing the meats and backing off carbs. Dropped some weight ...I also think it's a little mental approach eating like a pig to keep protein up and not thinking of the amount your eating ... Have to eat to grow

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Oh I know ... And holiday season is a killer. I have been killing the meats and backing off carbs.
haha same! i typically hate turkey but this season since im leaning out, its like "oh hey turkey... how's it going ? :naughty: