Getting rid of Gyno

smithstetics

Awards
Hey guys im a 17 year old guy. I got gyno when I was 14 or so. I am making this thread to show that there is some light at the end of the tunnel for those of you experiencing gyno. I tried several ways of treating gyno, pharma grade raloxifene, tamoxifene, and rc letro. The rc letro was bunck but the other two made the gyno tender and seemed to possibly shrink a bit. I ran them each for a month to two months. Finally I just said **** it, i'll save up for surgery and get it cut when im 18. Well, in the process I decided that I might enlist in the military, and in doing so, that i'd need to actually do cardio. Keep in mind my diet through out all of this was relatively similar. No major changes. In the past two weeks my gyno has shrunk. Not gone, but definitely noticeable change in size and hardness. Ive been doing anywhere from 15-45 min cardio for a majority of the past two weeks, havent eaten any chicken. Light on dairy products, lifting twice a day. I think this might be a good try to get rid of gyno. I watched a youtube vid once about a guy who got rid of his by cardio, all organic foods, no chicken, eggs, dairy, no caffeine, and 45 min cardio a day. Maybe he was on to something. I'm hoping this will clear it up over time, if not, i'll see doc blau up in new york and blow a **** load of money on this pos gyno. Just puttin this out there

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is basically fat tits the guy got rid of then

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The guy in the youtube video??

I dont think diet can get rid of proper gyno, if it could, everyone who had it would do that instead of trying all the meds

smithstetics

Awards
I believe there are contributing factors that have a much larger influence to the development of gyno tha previously thought. Think about it, why are there so many cases of gyno these days compared to 50 years ago? What's changed across the board for almost everyone in the usa? Our diet. What do many people eat regularly? Chicken. What's added to chicken that wasn't added to chicken 50 years ago? Hgh, steroids, other god awful crap. Would it not make sense for these to give teenagers the similar sides as someone who didn't run pct? There are drugs that will eliminate or reduce gyno by 70%+. I can back this up with numerous case studies. No case studies on letro that I can find, but in my research for finding the right treatment, I found that tamoxifene(nolvadex), and raloxifene had very successful results in treating gyno. Cardio, a estrogen free/low estrogen diet, regualr weight lifting(help boost test), seem to be an appropriate and smart treatment option for those suffering. The reason why docs dont give out these drugs as treatment are 1 most docs knowlegde is outdated, not current, dont specialize in gyno 2don't want to play around with a kids hormones.
While obviously this may not work for everyone, it's a fantastic start.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At what temperature do steroids begin to degrade

smithstetics

Awards
I get the whole idea that it's cooked out, but why else would so many people be getting gyno? What else would be causing a rise in cases?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went to law school because I made a 70 in Chem I at a community college. I have zero idea lol

smithstetics

Awards
Oh. I've heard its cooked out, but what other correlation is there? I see that as being the biggest influence. Personally when my gyno got worse, I was eating hormone/roid fed chicken 3 times a day everyday.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I eat chicken, beef, farm raised tilapia, etc and am gyno free. If you lose your gyno with weight loss, it's probably not actual gyno but instead fat accumulation.

If it's cooked out, I don't see how it could have any impact. Beer cooks out of food and I never got drunk as a kid on beer bartered fish or bourbon BBQ sauce.

Environmental factors could play in. It's also possible that medical advances could lead to more diagnoses

smithstetics

Awards
Yeah. I'm looking more or less for the cause. I can't see why suddenly we would see this massive influx. Just by looking at pics of younger guys from decades ago you can't see any gyno. Either way hgh, roids, antibiotics change the food. There is a clear and obvious difference in taste, texture, and size of organic vs non organic chicken. Dead serious, after eating organic chicken, nonorganic tastes funky and has a weird texture. I'd say it seems pretty obvious that there is an impact. Especially when kids eat fast food **** thats processed as hell. Food, regardless of where its come from, had changed negatively and must have an affect on the rising gyno cases.

smithstetics

Awards
Enviromental factors eh. Maybe. Medical advances? If you have man boobs you have them, calling it gyno doesnt do **** to help anything lol. Alcohol is different, huge difference between cooking with that and cooking with hgh or roids. I wouldn't use tren as my secret steak sauce! lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not too long ago people died of types cancer and we didn't know what they were. I don't think it's a stretch to say that medical advances could lead to a more accurate diagnosis of gyno. I'm sure a lot of cases of man boobs were written off as a side effect of obesity.

People use to get electroshock therapy for mental illnesses because no one knew what Down syndrome, autism, etc was.

smithstetics

Awards
Yeah. I can see wha you mean. I'm waiting for nanorobotics to take off in the medical field. Then you can manually destroy gyno without any surgery. Only a matter of time before peoplea re invincible

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I get the whole idea that it's cooked out, but why else would so many people be getting gyno? What else would be causing a rise in cases?
alot of chems in food/food packaging man... liek the BPA etc. some of them act like estrogen in the body and others they dont even know yet, but its deemed safe because (insert BS argument here) and used by many for a long time.

avoid BPA if you can and there are other things you can do to help not only your test levels but also estrogen and carcinogenic effects of many processed foods and packaging in relation to them.

also alot of the time people think some fatty tissue or fat deposits are gyno when they may only be fat or steps on road to actual gyno, in these cases cleaning up diet and losing fat will help. but full blown gyno wont just go away from a good diet, if anything it will look worse as the body fat % goes down.

for gyno i rec ralox for about 3 months. DO NOT use LETRO , its not good to crash estrogen and its un needed, the SERM will block it at the breast glands and leave estrogen to do its thing in the body as it was meant to.

smithstetics

Awards
Yeah I just wasn't seeing any results from ralox. I've seen more changes since strict cardio in just 2 weeks than a month and a half of ralox. Its so messed up how much crap is put in food. It sickens me to imagine what we dont know that they add. I've been all organic for a while now. I thought it was gyno cause it was hard and i could feel it attached onto my pec. If its true gyno and it doesnt go away, ill get to a low enough bf for my parents to see its an issue, then hopefully get some financiall help for surgery. Fck gyno man

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Surgery is the only way to get rid of proper gyno (the hard nodules). Estrogen can cause fat accumulation around the breasts (pecs), but that can be removed with a proper AI/serm protocol.

smithstetics

Awards
Right, i'm hoping I don't have to drop 5-10k on surgery. I'm just a teenager man. I'd want to get it done right by Doc Blau

Snow3y

Snow3y

Awards
Same goes for a kid that was in my school.. He had horrid Gyno for a year or 2, but he started swimming and water polo - and his Gyno literally disappeared

smithstetics

Awards
Same goes for a kid that was in my school.. He had horrid Gyno for a year or 2, but he started swimming and water polo - and his Gyno literally disappeared
I can definitely say its at least 1/4 smaller. The gyno is looking less noticeable and now I can start to see the bottom of my pec. I'll have to pull up some old and new pics of the progress. Idk guys maybe its going away. Someone should make a gyno treatment fund. Fck this is stuff is so bad.

willo G

Awards
Hey i am going to start my first cycle of test c and tren a and anadrol any suggestions on how should i cycle and also what pct treatment should i use with it i bought some clomid but i heard that's only after cycle please any recommendations count that's a potent cycle i need advice is for 8 weeks