Blood Test Results - Any thoughts?

ryank

Awards
I thought my test results would show low Testosterone... but they don't.

I always feel great after going to the gym.
But on off days I always have:

• Low energy
  • Low libido
  • Brain fog.
I'm 27, 6'1'', 185 lbs

Does anything look out of place or slightly high or low on these results?

Attachments

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
What kind of supplements do you currently take?

What is your diet like? Total calories (protein/carbs/fat)?

What is your training like? How many days per week and what kind of split?

How is your sleep schedule?

ryank

Awards
Thanks for the reply!

For the past month before the blood test I have only been taking a multivitamin, fish oil, and protein drink.
Prior to that I have used various (supposed) Test boosters such as Tribulus, DAA+Erase, Fadogia Agrestis, etc. I really felt good while on these, so I assumed my T was low and thats why I got the blood test.

Lately I have been on a diet that a local trainer recommended.

It ends up being roughly: 2000cal, 200g Carbs, 200g Protein, and 30g Fat

I lift 3 to 4 days a week and cardio 1 to 2 days. My work schedule makes my switch it up a lot, but a typical week would be something like this:
Day 1 – Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Day 2 – Leg/Abs/Cardio
Day 3 - Rest
Day 4 - Back/Biceps,
Day 5 – Rest
Repeat

Sleep schedule is a bit random. I usually get at least 8 hours a night, but the time of day which I am able to sleep changes. I know its healthier to have a regular sleep time, but my job schedule changes a lot.

If you have tips on any of these things, I appreciate any information. Also if you can recommended other resources on these topics, that would be great. It seems like the Internet is full of contradicting opinions.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
one reason for you being tired (which for me, i struggle with as well) is thats alot of work in one day. also, do you have any allergies? i got on a few nasal sprays and bam! not tired anymore. the past 5 years ive been tired all day every day, my test is near 800 naturally and yet i was tired. not anymore though. life saver.

ryank

Awards
one reason for you being tired (which for me, i struggle with as well) is thats alot of work in one day. also, do you have any allergies? i got on a few nasal sprays and bam! not tired anymore. the past 5 years ive been tired all day every day, my test is near 800 naturally and yet i was tired. not anymore though. life saver.
No allergies that I'm aware of but it's worth a try! Is there a specific brand of nasal spray that seems to work best?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No allergies that I'm aware of but it's worth a try! Is there a specific brand of nasal spray that seems to work best?
Afrin is OTC but you can only use it 4 days on then a week or so off as it can become addictive. do you ever have any congestion? like spitting up snot, blowing snot, itchy eyes...etc?

how much sleep are you getting each night? whats your stress level like?