What is happening to me?

tss230

Awards
Hey im new to the forums but here goes I'm 5'10 190 I started at 170 and made really good gains with training and dieting. My problem is all the supplements I used to take stopped working. When I first started training all the pre workouts would jack me up and the NO would give me amazing pumps and I'd be soooooo vascular.... I haven't seen a vein in weeks and I'm lifting with better form and a better diet and the same supplements I understand people build a tolerance but I'm taking 3x the l argentine and no pumps in the gym no vascularity and my muscles don't feel hard anymore what's going on with me..... Also I stopped taking creatine a couple weeks ago but I don't think that would do anything.

My supps are a protein isolate, pre workout such as jacked, l Arginine, cla, multi vitamin, glutamate.

Thanks for the help

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you added more fat than you thought.

tss230

Awards
My body fat has stayed the same even tho my stomach has went down but my pumps are gone my vascularity is gone my muscle hardness is gone.... I have way more definition just none of the things I got when I first started lifting no super pumps or super sore muscles that stayed pumped for a couple hours ... Now I go workout I work hard I leave and none of those awesome feelings like something are happening it feels like I'm not getting results and it is very discouraging

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
maybe overtraining?? take a break, mix it up

tru162

Awards
Take a week break..change the supplement you are taking because your body has gotten tolerant to it..and you should be back to does good old days

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Make sure to cycle on and off of the pre workout. However, supplements shouldn't dictate whether or not you feel you are getting in good solid workouts at the gym. Take a one week break as mentioned and add some new exercises to your routine to mix things up.

EliteSoldier

Awards
Howz your hydration? And lay off the pre-workout.. expensive sugar water..

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Take ur preworkout on a empty stomach and see what happens... Worse comes to worse take a few days off of training and supps.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
quit tsking them alltogether for atleast a month. i had to do that not to long ago.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Howz your hydration? And lay off the pre-workout.. expensive sugar water..
Not sure I 100% agree. Yes there are some bogus oneS. But if I added sugar to water, there is No way I will get the pump I get with my pre.

EliteSoldier

Awards
Not sure I 100% agree. Yes there are some bogus oneS. But if I added sugar to water, there is No way I will get the pump I get with my pre.
I stopped taking my pre-workouts like 8mths already.. Initially like the 1st week didnt feel as pumped.. But i started having a good pre workout meal like an hour before I set off to the gym and grabbed some coffee at the reception area before I went to the locker room.. Worked like a charm..

The main reason I stopped taking my pre-workouts was because I usually train after work, ard 1900.. And it messes with my sleep..
Coffee doesnt..

liljohn

Awards
Hey im new to the forums but here goes I'm 5'10 190 I started at 170 and made really good gains with training and dieting. My problem is all the supplements I used to take stopped working. When I first started training all the pre workouts would jack me up and the NO would give me amazing pumps and I'd be soooooo vascular.... I haven't seen a vein in weeks and I'm lifting with better form and a better diet and the same supplements I understand people build a tolerance but I'm taking 3x the l argentine and no pumps in the gym no vascularity and my muscles don't feel hard anymore what's going on with me..... Also I stopped taking creatine a couple weeks ago but I don't think that would do anything.

My supps are a protein isolate, pre workout such as jacked, l Arginine, cla, multi vitamin, glutamate.

Thanks for the help
When people say that you can build a tolerance to that stuff they are not just telling you that you might need to up your dosage but that you ate supposed to cycle your stuff. Bottom line did you cycle?