John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would contact the president of the NGA that what I did when I was unsure of a product.
Goodluck

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it is not banned per say however it is a prohormone to dianabol and would cause a positive in your urine test.

i did a bit of researching

so would you be breaking the rules using it? No

would you test positive for it? Yes

would you be banned for the nga for life and be called a cheater with your picture on their website? yes even though technically by the rules it is not banned it does test out positive for dianabol.

Ngas rules are no banned substances and m14add is not banned. and also if any substance causes a positive for steroids then the person is banned from the nga.

I do not understand the rules why not just make it like the ifpa rules which is nothing hormonal but whatever.

Id like to use an atd to get rid of extra water and atd causes a positive for equipoise.

that just makes me work harder on diet which is the main key to success in bodybuilding in my opinion.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
it is not banned per say however it is a prohormone to dianabol and would cause a positive in your urine test.

i did a bit of researching

so would you be breaking the rules using it? No

would you test positive for it? Yes

would you be banned for the nga for life and be called a cheater with your picture on their website? yes even though technically by the rules it is not banned it does test out positive for dianabol.

Ngas rules are no banned substances and m14add is not banned. and also if any substance causes a positive for steroids then the person is banned from the nga.

I do not understand the rules why not just make it like the ifpa rules which is nothing hormonal but whatever.

Id like to use an atd to get rid of extra water and atd causes a positive for equipoise.

that just makes me work harder on diet which is the main key to success in bodybuilding in my opinion.
anylinks to this website with pics of cheaters. Sounds funny

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tinytony Anabolics 2
DrDeca Cycle Logs 7
Cycle Logs 131
Hustlers Anabolics 54
Anabolics 7