Muscle Pharm Mass Stack Log~ Pharoe

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
Whats up everyone, This will be my first log on any supplement I have ever taken so bare with me.

Today is December 21, 2010 and I just received my Muscle Pharm Mass Stack in the mail. The Muscle Pharm Mass Stack includes:

Assault~ Pre Workout/creatine Supplement
Recon~ Post Workout Supplement
Combat Powder~ Time released protein
Battle Fuel~ Testosterone Booster

Other Supplements I will be taking with the Mass Stack
~Animal Pak
~Animal Nitro
~Vitamin D
~ZMA

Here are my personal stats:
-Height: 6'1
-Weight: 265 lbs
-BF% 15
-Training Split: 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off

Prior to receiving my Mass Stack I took a 3 week break from all stimulants and supplements besides Protein and Vitamins. Today will be my first day hitting the Iron with Pre Workout Supplements. Being Today is Chest Day I REALLY look forward to seeing how Assault and Battle Fuel will enhance my workout. So you can get an Idea of where I am in my workouts I will post daily prior to a workout my last stats of that workout. For instance, I'm going to post my last weeks chest workout log today and later tonight post what I did in the gym this evening. I will do the same for each workout.

So here is my Chest Workout from last week, you will see I prefer Higher reps:

Incline Barbell Bench Press:
Warm Up- 135lbs x 35 reps
Set 1- 225lbs x 20 reps
Set 2- 275 x 12 reps
Set 3- 315 x 10 reps
Set 4- 315 x 10 reps
Set 5- 315 x 8-10 reps

Flat Barbell Bench Press
Warm Up- 225lbs x 20 reps
Set 1- 275 x 15 reps
Set 2- 305 x 12 reps
Set 3- 315 x 10 reps
Set 4- 355 x 8-10 reps

45 degree Incline Dumbell Flys
Set 1- 55 lbs x 10 reps
Set 2- 60lbs x 10 reps
Set 3- 65lbs x 10 reps
Set 4- 70lbs x 10 reps
Set 5- 75lbs x 10 reps

Flat dumbell flys

5 sets - 75 lbs x 10 reps

Cable Cross Overs- High Pulley
5 sets starting at 60 and increase by 10 each set

Dips
Set 1- body weight x 20
Set 2- 45lbs x 15
Set 3- 90 lbs x 10
Set 4- 135 lbs x 8

Thats my normal Chest routine give or take a few reps. My goal tonight will be to start off with heavier weights and increase the weight trying to stay in the same rep range. I'm not one to care about 1 rep max on a flat bench, my concern is endurance with heavier weights. If I cant push 315 lbs on a flat for 20 reps then I feel bad...same as 225 for no less than 30 reps.
So I will go in the gym tonight armed with MUSCLE PHARM and will repost my stats either tonight or tomorrow. Again I will be doing this for 4 weeks. If you have any Questions please feel free to hit me up.

~Pharoe

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Cool Man, I look forward to seeing your results.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Let us know if you have any questions.

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
Well, Just got in from day one of taking Assault and Battlefuel as my pre work. My first thoughts is man this stuff is solid. I didn't feel a "pump" but what I did get was great focus, and mind blowing energy. I'm not sure is it can be contributed to both products combined or one or the other but my energy and aggressiveness with the weights showed. Tonight I even hit a personal best on my flat bench burn out. I increased my starting weight and instead of moving up in weight I staid at a certain weight to truly test how the products effected my stamina. Here was tonight's workout

Flat Barbell Bench Press (started off with 315 lbs and stuck with it for 3 sets then burnt out with 225lbs. Rest about 60 sec. between sets)
Set 1- 315 x 15 reps
Set 2- 315 x 12 reps
Set 3- 315 x 10 reps
Set 4- 225 x 45 reps (This is the GOD honest truth and my personal best, By this point I could feel the tingle from the Assault as well as feel a bit more aggressive)

Incline Barbell Bench Press:
Set 1- 225lbs x 10 reps
Set 2- 315 x 12 reps
Set 3- 315 x 10 reps
Set 4- 315 x 8 reps (Still felt pretty good after this set. Usually I'm starting to feel it but I was still feeling fresh as well as focused)

Flat dumbell flys (Usually I do 5 sets but kept it at 4 sets today with much heavier weight, never really use a spotter but I did today for this exercise to really go all out on quality reps as well as rep numbers)

Set 1- 75 lbs x 15 reps
Set 2- 80lbs x 15 reps
Set 3- 85lbs x 12 reps
Set 4- 90lbs x 10 reps
Set 5- 95lbs x 10 reps

Dips (I forgot my chain belt so I did own body weight at high volume reps an superset with pushups)

4 sets x 25 reps/ dips superset with 25 reps of pushups

So day one knocked out. My thoughts is this **** is legit. No bogus stuff going on and it delivers what it claims. Only thing I didn't feel was the gorging tightness but Assault and Battle fuel deliver hard in:
-Focus
-Crazy energy
-Aggressiveness

Most pre workouts make you feel bloated and fuq with your stomach.Didn't experience that with these. I give it a A+ for today, still shocked at my 225 x 45 reps man, not much shocks me in the gym but that **** blew my mind.

I work a 24 hour shift tomorrow and because of the holidays I may not be back in the gym until Monday. Monday I'm going to log back in and post up my stats for my back workout.

To all thats curious about the Muscle Pharm products, just know Im an ordinary guy just like you. Never taken any gear nor Pro Hormones. Hard work in the gym gets you were you wanna be and supplements like MP helps you achieve your goals.

Peace till Monday

~Pharoe

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
Man your a beast!

LOL normally on 225 I burn out with roughly 35 reps but man today I was on fire. When I first started working out I was concerned with 1RM but later as I begin to workout with good trainers and incorporate various programs like Volume train etc.. That 1RM stuff went out the window. So no matter the exercise I believe in going heavy but not so heavy as to where I sacrifice quality reps, and do so in high reps for the endurance.

I want to train with Battefuel solo for preworkout and then another day with Assault solo to see which has the most effect. Its hard to tell but from the extra aggressiveness I would say it is Battlefuel.

May sneak in the gym on Thursday to bang out a back workout. By the way for those who question the Protein from MP..its delicious.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
I like your style. Reps is where it is at plus your body doesn't hate you as much when you get older.
Battle Fuel is stim free, but it will get you give you great endurance/stamina and aggression by itself.

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
I like your style. Reps is where it is at plus your body doesn't hate you as much when you get older.
Battle Fuel is stim free, but it will get you give you great endurance/stamina and aggression by itself.
It seems like it. It was one of them or possibly just the combo of both. I just know something was going on lol.I normally just get a lot of protein and carbs in prior to my workout and just hit the gym in the evenings. My usual pre workout is a protein shake and two oranges.

But yep you are right, reps is where its at. Endurance is a key factor in my job as well.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how you guys do the rep thing, I have a hard time counting anything past like 5 reps let alone 12-15 lol. You amaze me with the 45 reps on 225 too man, I think my best burnout set ever was 245 x 30 and I was literally sore for about a week and a half from that. I'm glad you like the products, you should notice the effects get more pronounced with consecutive use as well so I hope you're ready for some pretty serious training sessions.

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
Muscle Pharm Recon

Just an update. Normally after a chest workout like that I would feel a little soreness. Nothing major but enough to know I worked my pecs last night.

I took down a shot/Full scoop of Recon as soon as I finished lifting came home an ate a good meal.

Today I feel no sorness. Physically I feel fine, almost as if I could go work chest again. So for what thats worth, Recon is good to go with me.

I wont make this thread too drawn out so as I see gains I will post as well as if I feel any negative sides which I doubt will happen.

Peace
~Pharoe

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
I don't know how you guys do the rep thing, I have a hard time counting anything past like 5 reps let alone 12-15 lol. You amaze me with the 45 reps on 225 too man, I think my best burnout set ever was 245 x 30 and I was literally sore for about a week and a half from that. I'm glad you like the products, you should notice the effects get more pronounced with consecutive use as well so I hope you're ready for some pretty serious training sessions.

DITTO! That's kwazyness, but pure strength. Maybe one decade I'll get there? :stick: