Best recomp stack legally available!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Super R-Andro Now delivered in a topical gel. Andro Hard will transform you! For many years androsterone was considered the primary male hormone until testosterone was discovered from concentrated testicular extracts many years later. The strongest naturally occurring androgen is dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Only AndroHard contains Super-R-DHEA (androsterone enanthate) — a highly bio-available, 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA — which sky rockets DHT levels within 3 hours of application.
• Extreme Muscle Hardness
• Bloat & Water Reduction
• Increased Strength & Vascularity
• Increased Libido & Aggression
• TWO Month Supply Using 10 Pumps daily!
Although the male hormone testosterone proved to be a more potent mass building agent, androsterone showed relatively potent androgenic and anabolic properties as it was an only 2 steps away from the most powerful naturally occurring androgen in the human body – Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). As bodybuilders have long known, strong androgens such as DHT produce a “dry” and “hard” appearance by drawing water from under the skin and into the muscle tissue thus enhancing vascularity.

Andro Hard delivers the*androgenic power of 100mg*per topical application*(per 20 pumps daily / 1 bottle = 4 weeks)of injectable DHT. Andro Hard reinforces manly hardness by blocking the fat storing and water storing properties of estrogen. Part of the mechanism is by androgenic interference with the estrogen receptor (ER) and lowering circulating estrogen levels by competitively inhibiting the aromatase enzyme.

Guaranteed Absorption. No needles, no pills, no liver stress!*– Yet we are achieving the highest bioavailability of any product in the world!

Effects after 1-2 weeks:

• Enhanced vascularity

• Increased Libido

• Frequent hard erections

• Intensified muscular strength

Effects after 3-4 weeks:

• 4-6lbs lean mass increase

• Increased muscle definition/hardness

• 20-30% increase in strength

ANDRO SHRED – THE ULTIMATE CUTTING GEL*POWERED BY 7-KETO

Safe for Males & Females
• Increase Energy & Focus
• Enhance Fat Loss
• Increase Metabolism
• Cortisol Control
• TWO Month Supply Using 10 Pumps daily!

Visit us @
https://www.musclegelz.com
Apply mace15 for 15%off your order!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
This one (androhard) looks pretty good. Anyone try applying some to lower chest for gyno management? Or would it not make a difference vs. arm application?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This one (androhard) looks pretty good. Anyone try applying some to lower chest for gyno management? Or would it not make a difference vs. arm application?
This is a good question. It will act and feel like (personally to me masteron). It will dry you out, and has all the dht like symptoms.
Ive never used it at its max recommended dose. I dont see it eliminating pre existing gyno. But i believe it can assist in gyno management. I would still recommend an ai on a real cycle. You could run this a few weeks and get bloodwork to see where your estro is.
You have peaked my curiosity now. Let me look into this more.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Results that I've seen that I personally experienced are similar to what you would experience running anavar/Masteron.
I'm on my way to work right now give me about 45 minutes and I should be at work and settled in and I'll be back on. Because anavar and mast give two different results.
So I definitely like to explain what I mean

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a good question. It will act and feel like (personally to me masteron). It will dry you out, and has all the dht like symptoms.
Ive never used it at its max recommended dose. I dont see it eliminating pre existing gyno. But i believe it can assist in gyno management. I would still recommend an ai on a real cycle. You could run this a few weeks and get bloodwork to see where your estro is.
You have peaked my curiosity now. Let me look into this more.
Lemme get some to add to the nips for these last 6 weeks

saylee

saylee

Awards
Would there be any difference in me applying this in the morning for cardio sessions or evening workouts?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Results that I've seen that I personally experienced are similar to what you would experience running anavar/Masteron.
I'm on my way to work right now give me about 45 minutes and I should be at work and settled in and I'll be back on. Because anavar and mast give two different results.
So I definitely like to explain what I mean
I’m about to start a preparation for a event. It has nothing to do with aesthetics,
it’s all out athletic performance.
I have both Androhard and Anavar in the closet and thought I might run them together with a small amount of test in front of the event.
I’ve never done anavar together with Androhard or similiar product, what to you think about the stack?
Would they be too similiar in effect to give any advantage to stack them or could this be a good combo?

Thanks in advance.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m about to start a preparation for a event. It has nothing to do with aesthetics,
it’s all out athletic performance.
I have both Androhard and Anavar in the closet and thought I might run them together with a small amount of test in front of the event.
I’ve never done anavar together with Androhard or similiar product, what to you think about the stack?
Would they be too similiar in effect to give any advantage to stack them or could this be a good combo?

Thanks in advance.
Have you started this yet ,I was looking at doing the same thing ,never ran anything like androhard but Var plenty of times

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Have you started this yet ,I was looking at doing the same thing ,never ran anything like androhard but Var plenty of times
Yes, I started this week actually so we’ll see what happens in couple of weeks.