AndroHARD and AndroSHRED - Tips for Body Recomp

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are in Body Recomp mode, aka you are attempting to lean out, harden up and reveal the existing muscle you have. The two products MuscleGELZ carries are EXCELLENT choices to use for a body recomp phase.

Also the combination of these two items is even that much better.

Standalone, if you had to choose, here is some info to help you.

musclgelzcomboSMALL.jpg

If you want to harden up, increase lean muscle, improve libido and increase strength then choose the AndroHARD. Remember this is epiandro and randro combo and it converts to DHT.

If you want primarily fat loss, not concerned about adding new strength or muscle per say, but really just reducing overall bodyfat, improving metabolism and having an anti-cortisol effect, which may help reduce daily stress, then choose the AndroSHRED.

If you can afford to use both. Use both. I personally like to use no less then 300mgs of each product ED myself in my clients.

So remember 3pumps of either product= 1mL or 1 serving

Tips for a Successful body recomp:

1) Diet. Dial in your diet. Track your eating habits for a week or two, very carefully and see what your actual caloric intake is. Also calculate your Protein to Carbs to Fats ratio. Adjust these numbers to your new goals.

2) Increase Protein intake. Increasing Protein and decreasing carbs and fats is always going to have a better effect when dieting, or in a body recomp. Pretty basic. A very common starting ratio for many people is 50-25-25 (proteins to carbs to fats) Mind you I am not saying this is ideal for everyone, but this is a solid starting point if you currently are looking to increase protein intake. Plus it's realistic, because getting 50% protein as is, in your diet, will not be simple. Strategize the foods you will need.

3) Increase Cardio (May I suggest some sprint cycles? Sprint 100meters and walk 2-300. Or on a treadmill, sprint 30 seconds, and walk for 60 seconds..and repeat. )

3) Increase Rep Ranges (maybe try sets of 20 reps?)

4) Increase Volume - Being careful not to "overtrain" per say but maybe increase the number of total sets you are doing.

5) Decrease rest periods (try 30 or 60 second rest periods) You may not be as strong initially when changing up your routine.

6) Stretch at the end of your workouts

7) Make sure you are hydrated, getting rest, and you are sleeping well for best results!

8) Eat smaller meals and eat more often. You may see a better result in a body recomp with this method.

9) Lift explosively. Using moderate weight and lifting safely, use explosive speed reps. This combined with any DHT style compounds should show improvements in fast twitch fiber strength and also this will tend to harden you up more as well.

10) Exhale your air on your ab exercises. On the "concentric" portion of the lift, breathe all of your air out. Remove as much air as you can from the stomach to see a better result.

11) Introduce AndroHARD, or AndroSHRED or both. My personal suggestions to you: Use 5-600mgs of AndroHard ED. Use 3-400mgs of AndroShred each day.. Wake up in the am and apply 6-9 pumps of AndroHard and 3-6 pumps of AndroShred to the shoulders, arms or abdominals. Again either mid day or at night time, apply the same dosage again.

Make sure you do not cross contaminate anyone. If you have kids/gf...the topical solutions even though absorbed into the skin "can" be absorbed by others in small amounts by touching your skin.

Good luck and enjoy!!!

MusclgelzWESLEY15.jpg

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are in Body Recomp mode, aka you are attempting to lean out, harden up and reveal the existing muscle you have. The two products MuscleGELZ carries are EXCELLENT choices to use for a body recomp phase.

Also the combination of these two items is even that much better.

Standalone, if you had to choose, here is some info to help you.

View attachment 151821

If you want to harden up, increase lean muscle, improve libido and increase strength then choose the AndroHARD. Remember this is epiandro and randro combo and it converts to DHT.

If you want primarily fat loss, not concerned about adding new strength or muscle per say, but really just reducing overall bodyfat, improving metabolism and having an anti-cortisol effect, which may help reduce daily stress, then choose the AndroSHRED.

If you can afford to use both. Use both. I personally like to use no less then 300mgs of each product ED myself in my clients.

So remember 3pumps of either product= 1mL or 1 serving

Tips for a Successful body recomp:

1) Diet. Dial in your diet. Track your eating habits for a week or two, very carefully and see what your actual caloric intake is. Also calculate your Protein to Carbs to Fats ratio. Adjust these numbers to your new goals.

2) Increase Protein intake. Increasing Protein and decreasing carbs and fats is always going to have a better effect when dieting, or in a body recomp. Pretty basic. A very common starting ratio for many people is 50-25-25 (proteins to carbs to fats) Mind you I am not saying this is ideal for everyone, but this is a solid starting point if you currently are looking to increase protein intake. Plus it's realistic, because getting 50% protein as is, in your diet, will not be simple. Strategize the foods you will need.

3) Increase Cardio (May I suggest some sprint cycles? Sprint 100meters and walk 2-300. Or on a treadmill, sprint 30 seconds, and walk for 60 seconds..and repeat. )

3) Increase Rep Ranges (maybe try sets of 20 reps?)

4) Increase Volume - Being careful not to "overtrain" per say but maybe increase the number of total sets you are doing.

5) Decrease rest periods (try 30 or 60 second rest periods) You may not be as strong initially when changing up your routine.

6) Stretch at the end of your workouts

7) Make sure you are hydrated, getting rest, and you are sleeping well for best results!

8) Eat smaller meals and eat more often. You may see a better result in a body recomp with this method.

9) Lift explosively. Using moderate weight and lifting safely, use explosive speed reps. This combined with any DHT style compounds should show improvements in fast twitch fiber strength and also this will tend to harden you up more as well.

10) Exhale your air on your ab exercises. On the "concentric" portion of the lift, breathe all of your air out. Remove as much air as you can from the stomach to see a better result.

11) Introduce AndroHARD, or AndroSHRED or both. My personal suggestions to you: Use 5-600mgs of AndroHard ED. Use 3-400mgs of AndroShred each day.. Wake up in the am and apply 6-9 pumps of AndroHard and 3-6 pumps of AndroShred to the shoulders, arms or abdominals. Again either mid day or at night time, apply the same dosage again.

Make sure you do not cross contaminate anyone. If you have kids/gf...the topical solutions even though absorbed into the skin "can" be absorbed by others in small amounts by touching your skin.

Good luck and enjoy!!!

View attachment 151822
How many pumps of Androhard would get you 500mg of each per day?
Thanks

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many pumps of Androhard would get you 500mg of each per day?
Thanks

Well for both products, 3 pumps= 1mL. So if you wanted 500mgs you want do do 15 pumps daily.

Make sure you break it up into 2 dosages. I prefer early am and then mid afternoon. Some users are reporting if they take it right before bed it keeps them up at night.

Also, on the AndoHard, I personally love it at 600mgs per day, but there are alot of reviews where guys going above 400mgs per day have pretty extreme aggression.

Remember this converts to DHT which is very very powerful.

Can't say enough good things about this combo.

Hope this info helps!!!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well for both products, 3 pumps= 1mL. So if you wanted 500mgs you want do do 15 pumps daily.

Make sure you break it up into 2 dosages. I prefer early am and then mid afternoon. Some users are reporting if they take it right before bed it keeps them up at night.

Also, on the AndoHard, I personally love it at 600mgs per day, but there are alot of reviews where guys going above 400mgs per day have pretty extreme aggression.

Remember this converts to DHT which is very very powerful.

Can't say enough good things about this combo.

Hope this info helps!!!
It's abit late here and I'm tired. Sorry if stupid question...

So to clarify is it 3 pumps (1ml) which equates to 50mg Andro and 50mg Epi-Andro ?

Or 1 pump equates to 50mg Andro and 50mg Epi Andro?

Think you meant first but just so I'm understanding it correct

And 10 pumps per day would be approx 300mg total (as advertised for 2 months supply)

Thanks again bro

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Finally bit the bullet and purchased androshred. Cant wait!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's abit late here and I'm tired. Sorry if stupid question...

So to clarify is it 3 pumps (1ml) which equates to 50mg Andro and 50mg Epi-Andro ?

Or 1 pump equates to 50mg Andro and 50mg Epi Andro?

Think you meant first but just so I'm understanding it correct

And 10 pumps per day would be approx 300mg total (as advertised for 2 months supply)

Thanks again bro
3 pumps of either product =1mL.

On the AndroHARD, the product is comprised of 50mgs of epiandro and 50mgs of randro per 1mL. This means if you wanted to do 300mgs of the product total, which would be 150mgs of epiandro and 150mgs of randro, you would then need to do 9 pumps total per day.

Does this help? :)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

On the AndroHARD, the product is comprised of 50mgs of epiandro and 50mgs of randro per 1mL. This means if you wanted to do 300mgs of the product total, which would be 150mgs of epiandro and 150mgs of randro, you would then need to do 9 pumps total per day.

Very much,

Thank you. I'm in uk and it this much available, you guys should get this over here... We like our prohormones products here

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very much,

Thank you. I'm in uk and it this much available, you guys should get this over here... We like our prohormones products here
I used to have a seller in the UK but the issue is that the fees are insane. Also they tend to charge crazy money to the customer just to accept the package.

Anyways if you are serious and need some units sent to the UK, simply PM me at "[email protected]" and I can make it happen for you. Just to warn you base shipping is going to cost you $22-24.50 for a bubble priority mailer. That is what we pay at the post office!!

Thank you :)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ordered 2 bottles of Androhard from Muscle Gelz, the order says it's complete but I didn't get a tracking number. Is that normal? Not a big deal, just curious.

Edit: got the AH in the mail today. Took 2 days.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered 2 bottles of Androhard from Muscle Gelz, the order says it's complete but I didn't get a tracking number. Is that normal? Not a big deal, just curious.

Edit: got the AH in the mail today. Took 2 days.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Check your spam box and other folders. Search the term SHIP CENTRAL.

Depending on what time you ordered it, it would have shipped today. If not then it will 2morrow.

Let me know if you find it in a spam or junk folder :)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Check your spam box and other folders. Search the term SHIP CENTRAL.

Depending on what time you ordered it, it would have shipped today. If not then it will 2morrow.

Let me know if you find it in a spam or junk folder :)

I received it yesterday thanks. Couple of questions...... some of my daily stables are PES Shift, PowerMax, Berberine and OL's Bloodshed war. You see any reason I can't continue these while I'm taking Androhard and 4-DHEA? I'm not going to do a log but I will do a review with before and after pics.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Hoping my AndroShred arrives today!!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If one is on TRT testim 100mg/day would there be a need for pct with this combo?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If one is on TRT testim 100mg/day would there be a need for pct with this combo?
If you come off HRT then yes you must use a PCT protocol.

If you are running HRT with this combo, it makes a wonderful combo. I have several of my own clients on HRT dosages running this combo and every single one of them love this product combo.

It truly is remarkable

MusclgelzWESLEY15.jpg

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about OCT? And if so would something like kindsguard suffice?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Today is my 2nd day. Just put two pumps on the testicles... Didnt have any negative burning feeling. I put supernova on my boys once and It felt like I dipped my sack in a bucket of icy-hot.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ bump ^^

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ bump ^^

wesg49

Awards
finally cracked my androhard open today after months of it being in the closet. Currenty have been on a cut down to 190 from 207. About 7-10 away from being pretty dang lean. My question is should i just leave my cutting calories in place and just add this or should i slowly increase calories while taking this and try to build some new tissue and lose fat at the same time.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
finally cracked my androhard open today after months of it being in the closet. Currenty have been on a cut down to 190 from 207. About 7-10 away from being pretty dang lean. My question is should i just leave my cutting calories in place and just add this or should i slowly increase calories while taking this and try to build some new tissue and lose fat at the same time.
Really depends on how well you know your body and can dial in. Personally if you do increase calories, maybe try jacking up protein only intake and see what happens. And then go from there. Maybe experiment with it.

I never get huge off any DHT, superdrol, winstrol,var, androhard, but I can gain 3-5 lbs on it and be rock hard and look way way bigger on it!!! I'm sure you can too :)

rax

rax

Awards
I have been using androshred with great success, but I'm interested in trying androhard next. Would an OTC PCT be sufficient enough for this or do I need a SERM?

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Think adding these both alongside vector/fol 2.0 would work?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think adding these both alongside vector/fol 2.0 would work?
Seeing that Vector and FD2 is already a great combo, I would personally use one of the two products to see how it works concurrent with the BLR stack. That way, you would know if it is working or not.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After a lot of reading think I’m going to purchase this stack

Seems like the best of both worlds and androhard fits the bill in what I’m after

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Hi Bro,

I came across one of your posts on another forum and you stated

“One of the best Body recomp products of all time.

Love this stuff. High dosed I prefer this over Var. (800mgs ED) on this stuff is miraculous. Shows midsection like none other” that’s the quote.

How many pumps per day is 800mg or was that a typo?

Many thanks

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi Bro,

I came across one of your posts on another forum and you stated

“One of the best Body recomp products of all time.

Love this stuff. High dosed I prefer this over Var. (800mgs ED) on this stuff is miraculous. Shows midsection like none other” that’s the quote.

How many pumps per day is 800mg or was that a typo?

Many thanks
Hey man that is probably the old school epiandro , minus any delivery system, etc. I know we used to run the AHV3 and even the old school LG versions at 750-1000mgs on the regular.

This new topical version, I consider 300-400mgs the high end. Most people at that dosage see anger. 3 pumps = 1mL,so this is about 12 pumps total per day.

You can try going higher if anger is no issue

Hope this helps!!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4505.JPG

For the summer shredzzz

Looking forward to starting androhard up