WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Friends,

My discount code is officially active over at MuscleGelz!!

Enter code "WES15" in capital letters at checkout for 15% off!!

www.musclegelz.com

androhardMUSCLEGELZBOTTLE.jpg
androshred.jpg

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know how long a bottle will last if you do the recommended pumps per day.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so the bottles are 8 ounces or 236mL

The product is 100mgs per mL. It contains 50mgs of randro and 50mgs of epiandro per serving...

Heavy Iron and I determined that 3 pumps of androhard is equal to 1mL.(100mgs of product)

If you wanted to do 400mgs ED, then that would be 12 pumps and a bottle at 400mgs ED, would last you for close to 60 days

So if you wanted to use say 600mgs ED, that would be 18pumps and a bottle at 600mgs ED, would last you for close to 40 days

If you wanted to do 800mgs ED, that would be 24 pumps total and a bottle at 800mgs ED, would last you close to 30 days.

Does this make sense?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so the bottles are 8 ounces or 236mL

The product is 100mgs per mL. It contains 50mgs of randro and 50mgs of epiandro per serving...

Heavy Iron and I determined that 3 pumps of androhard is equal to 1mL.(100mgs of product)

If you wanted to do 400mgs ED, then that would be 12 pumps and a bottle at 400mgs ED, would last you for close to 60 days

So if you wanted to use say 600mgs ED, that would be 18pumps and a bottle at 600mgs ED, would last you for close to 40 days

If you wanted to do 800mgs ED, that would be 24 pumps total and a bottle at 800mgs ED, would last you close to 30 days.

Does this make sense?
Excellent info. Thanks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx Wes...!

Been trying to get to the bottom of this for a while...

Just bumped up to 12 pumps per day..

This is probably one of the highest doses transdermals I've ever seen

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thx Wes...!

Been trying to get to the bottom of this for a while...

Just bumped up to 12 pumps per day..

This is probably one of the highest doses transdermals I've ever seen
Yeah man I agree.

There was some confusion initially. People assumed that 1 pump= 1mL and Heavy Iron and I broke it down several ways to determine otherwise. I measured with various devices, including I heated it down into a liquid and did several measurements to figure out that 3pumps= 1mL.

Then I spoke with Heavy Iron, who actually mirrored exactly what I came up with in his research.

So we know we got it right.

I am enjoying this stuff so far..but i love DHT and randro and epiandro..so thats a given.

Enjoy!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am pretty damn excited to try this in addition to TRT. Thinking a 30 day pre summer run to see what I can accomplish and then perhaps run it longer.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am pretty damn excited to try this in addition to TRT.
Thinking a 30 day pre summer run to see what I can accomplish and then perhaps run it longer.
Im running it now with a 4 Andro base, and overall im really happy with it so far.

Im running 12 pumps per day, which works out to 400mg of actives,

Been on it 5 weeks, and still have about a 1/4 to 1/3 of my bottle left. ;)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Per 1 pump or 10 pumps ?
It would be per mL.

On the AndroHard, 3 pumps = 1mL.
heavyiron and I have not tested the AndroShred yet to insure you guys that this product is the same..But we will as soon as it's released. I would assume if the carrier and the bottles are the same, then it would yield the same pump volume, but rather then assume I will let you guys know asap.

Thank you!!!