Petition to get Rodja on the Ultimate Fighter

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, everyone on AM or AM-MMA forums at least should come up with an idea to get Rodja on the show.

Rodja needs some more fights probably, and needs to make a compilation video. I'm sure we can come up with some resources to help him.

At first I was thinking he could tell Zuffa he knows CryingEmo, but then I realized that might not be enough.

Thoughts?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Knowing CryingEmo may springboard him over TUF straight to a title fight. :blink:

Hmm, it's not like there's anyone around here with Dana's cell phone number, is there? :run:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Knowing CryingEmo may springboard him over TUF straight to a title fight. :blink:

Hmm, it's not like there's anyone around here with Dana's cell phone number, is there? :run:

Look bro, I run these forums...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is probably the most flattering thing I have ever seen.

tgass

tgass

Awards
That would be awesome man, i am up to help with i can...

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I said sorry...

You and the damn troll analogies....

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking this thread seriously though.

Rodja is a 185'er which is the best weight class to be in as far as competition is concerned. Although I wouldn't want to fight Jacare, lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Rodja is a 185'er which is the best weight class to be in as far as competition is concerned. Although I wouldn't want to fight Jacare, lol.
I'm a 170er:hammer:

I walk around at 185, but I cut to 170.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

Some fan you are. Rodja is a WW and was about to move to LW for awhile.

will175

will175

Awards
I remember when not that many people commented on this sub forum ( I was just a lurker back then) Rodja and a few other and myself would be the only ones usually putting our 2 cents in. lol.
Rodja send me a email at [email protected] I might be able to help you a little. 2 people I trained with made it on the show one won the show. And I know a couple promoters. I guess it helps when you train in Vegas,lol. Im in hawaii/NorCal now. Alohaz. Will.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I remember when not that many people commented on this sub forum ( I was just a lurker back then) Rodja and a few other and myself would be the only ones usually putting our 2 cents in. lol.
Rodja send me a email at [email protected] I might be able to help you a little. 2 people I trained with made it on the show one won the show. And I know a couple promoters. I guess it helps when you train in Vegas,lol. Im in hawaii/NorCal now. Alohaz. Will.
Set up a date with Wanderlei!!!