Cordygen 5

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I have to say you might have THE most effective endurance product on the market. I've used C5 before but did little cardio while on it. I stuck to mainly weight lifting.

About a month ago, I decided to cut some weight. I did the first 2 weeks w/o Cordygen. I was gased after running 1-1.5 miles (could barely breath) I decided I needed some help. After 2 weeks back on Cordygen 5 I can honestly say I almost don't get tired running. Just today I ran 3 miles in ~28 minutes. Approaching the 3rd mile a friend jumped onto the treadmill next to me. I started talking to him as if we were standing still in the locker room. It actually starled me after a few seconds to realize I could TALK normally after running 3 straight miles and not be out of breath!!

Anyway, my newfound endurance feels AMAZING. Without a doubt Cordygen 5 is a new staple in my supplement arsenal. Keep up the good, no GREAT work MST!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great feedback! I'm glad to see that you are feeling the full effects of Cordygen5. Running three miles and being able to carry on a conversation with your buddy is a great test. Many people don't realize that it is "the" product for cardio/endurance. It makes you feel like you are cheating at cardio.

I have to tell you I am cardiophobic and literally won't approach a piece of cardio equipment if I haven't taken C5. I know it sounds bad but it works that well for me. Cutting season is coming and I'll be upping my usage for sure.

Thanks again for the support and review. I appreciate you posting up your experience. :thumbsup:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying it, brother! There really isn't any other cordyceps product on the market that can hold a candle to C5 in terms of quality, price, etc.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
There really isn't any other cordyceps product on the market that can hold a candle to C5 in terms of quality, price, etc.
Oh, did I mention the new one from us coming out soon? it will be a tad more spendy but substantially more potent :D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Oh, did I mention the new one from us coming out soon? it will be a tad more spendy but substantially more potent :D
I think you might have mentioned it. ;) Don't make me get on your case about hurrying it up!! :D

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Hey don't mess around!! I honsetly can't imagine a product better for endurace than C5 !?!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hey don't mess around!! I honsetly can't imagine a product better for endurace than C5 !?!
It's a good one and a half times stronger than C5 and in a gelatin cap for rapid release instead of time released. The C5 is still perfect for endurance athletes that compete over long distances due to the time release aspect.

I'll let you know more soon. Hopefully we'll be posting up the faq and stuff soon. It will be released before the endurance powder.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Props to Cordygen5. For 20 bucks a month it is a great supp. I don't really notice it that much during use, but when I stop using it becomes very evident that it was doing quite a bit(endurance and well being). Looking forward to the new product. Millenium is a good company.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a good one and a half times stronger than C5 and in a gelatin cap for rapid release instead of time released. The C5 is still perfect for endurance athletes that compete over long distances due to the time release aspect.

I'll let you know more soon. Hopefully we'll be posting up the faq and stuff soon. It will be released before the endurance powder.
Cordygen5 is best-in-class. No question. Now, would one need to stack Cordygen5 with this new, more potent product? Put it differently, if one would buy the new endurance/strength product, that is more potent than Cordygen5, would there still be a need for Cordygen5?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Cordygen5 is best-in-class. No question. Now, would one need to stack Cordygen5 with this new, more potent product? Put it differently, if one would buy the new endurance/strength product, that is more potent than Cordygen5, would there still be a need for Cordygen5?
Good question. The Cordygen5 will still be the pinnacle for long distance endrance athletes due to it's time release tablets. Cordygen5 will remain the least expensive of the two per serving and still serves its purpose etremely well.

This new product is formulated more for short burst endurance athletes like MMA fighers, Boxers, Sprinters and in my opinion crosses over for the strength athletes, bodybuilders and powerlifter better than Cordygen5. It is packaged in a gelatin cap for rapid release with a couple other goodies. It will be available in two different sizes (15 servings and 30 servings) for convenience of trying a smaller size for less cash initially. This will be released slightly ahead of our new endurance powder product, so just a few weeks from now.

Thanks,

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it! Thanks!

Soccer00

Awards
quick question, i have only been taking cord 5 on days i do distance running, 5+ miles or play soccer, but not on days I lift only (so I take 4-5 servings/week). Should I take3 caps everyday regardless, to get a build up, or is just before running/soccer sufficient?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
quick question, i have only been taking cord 5 on days i do distance running, 5+ miles or play soccer, but not on days I lift only (so I take 4-5 servings/week). Should I take3 caps everyday regardless, to get a build up, or is just before running/soccer sufficient?
Daily dosing is the best way to take Cordygen5 even though it is very effective when taken solely before an endurance event. Cordygen5 needs approximately 3-4 days of consecutive use to reach its full potential and effect. I think you would get a bigger kick if it were taken daily but it depends on whether you are satisfied with your results of using it 4-5 times per week. If you are pleased with the way it is going then stick with it as it will make your bottle last longer. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support!

riverb5

Awards
im a mile runner and im a freshman in highschool, so i was wondering if ultra cordeygen vo2 would be good for me or is a mile more towards cordygen5? Because from what you said the vo2 is more towards sprints

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
im a mile runner and im a freshman in highschool, so i was wondering if ultra cordeygen vo2 would be good for me or is a mile more towards cordygen5? Because from what you said the vo2 is more towards sprints
you'd be fine for mile running with v02 ultra.

Darrellw

Awards
what ever happened to the powder version of cordygen?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

CJPopovich

Awards
  • Established
I freaking LOVE cordy. I don't use it all the time, but especially when making a conditioning return/increase... it's invaluable.