Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finally used the bottle of Cre-02 that has been patiently waiting amongst my "to be used" supplement stash since December 2008...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photos/11869/CRE-O2_large.jpg

* 100% stable and absorbable
* Zero side effects
* Maximize strength
* Increase oxygen utilization
* Decrease oxygen debt
* Maximize ATP
* Maximize endurance
* Increase VO2max

For write-up see The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store.

Taste: 10/10. Cre-02 does not have a taste. Being tasteless is the same as having an awesome taste, IMO.

Side Effects: 10/10. I experienced none of the unpleasant side effects including but not limited to bloating, nausea, or water retention, that others have reported as 'common' when using creatine products.

Strength: 7/10. My strength has gradually increased each week over the time that I have used Cre-02. However, given that I was gradually building back up to my Maintenance training levels after quite a while not being able to train properly, this was to be expected.

Oxygen Utilization/Debt: 7/10. For the first time I did NOT use a creatine product on EVERY training day, instead mostly using only on resistance training days. I DID notice that on the days when I dosed Cre-02 my cardio seemed a little easier. I was gradually able to push myself harder as the weeks went on; but there is still quite aways to go before I am back at where I was a few months ago.

Endurance: 9/10. My training sessions over the last few weeks of using Cre-02 have been longer than usual, lasting a good 2.5-3 hours in total from the time that I start my am cardio to the time that I finish my post-weights cardio (something that has started happening only over the last few weeks). Until recently post-weights cardio was NOT something that I would do, but it has become a regular part of my training routine now and I have the energy to do it at least 3 days a week post-weights.

Recovery: 7/10. Recovery between resistance training and post-weights cardio has been pretty good. However, recovery day-to-day has not been as good, with DOMS being experienced up to a few days after that particular session. I know that DOMS is normal, but I usually never get it unless I have just started something new, and even then I would only usually get it for the first week. I have been consistently getting DOMS for the last few weeks, and even after CARDIO (something that has never happened before now).

Overall: 8.8/10. I was highly impressed with my time using samples of Cre-02, which led me to use a full bottle. Upon completion of the bottle the product is still good. I believe that it would better serve me when I am at or above Maintenance training levels, though.

Would I use it again? Yes. However, I prefer to use creatine pre AND post-resistance training, instead of just pre, as is done with Cre-02.

Would I recommend? Yes. Cre-02 is one of the top three creatine products that I would recommend.

This review is also available in my training/supplementation journal (post #904) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: The Female Terminator Chronicles and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/138092-rosies-review-millenium.html.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
great review Rosie! Thanks for taking the time to get it up there.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a million Rosie! Truly appreciated.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Chalk up another great review, did you notice any effects of the adaptagens because If I work out in the morning it works great or sometimes I pop 3 caps when I'm working graves and I seem to get great effects from the rhodia, Also I found 4 caps to be my sweet spot when at the gym. Besides that again, its my favorite creatine product and my favorite product period.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a million Rosie! Truly appreciated.
Not a problem :)

Chalk up another great review, did you notice any effects of the adaptagens because If I work out in the morning it works great or sometimes I pop 3 caps when I'm working graves and I seem to get great effects from the rhodia, Also I found 4 caps to be my sweet spot when at the gym. Besides that again, its my favorite creatine product and my favorite product period.
If I am not using Drive, then using Cre-02 makes a definite difference to my cardio and is perfect for use between Drive cycles. 3 caps 60 min pre-cardio and 120 min pre-resistance training is my sweet spot.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Would I use it again? Yes. However, I prefer to use creatine pre AND post-resistance training, instead of just pre, as is done with Cre-02.
Rosie, did you take a different creatine product post workout while you were doing this log?
If not, would you recommend taking a creatine product for post w/o recovery along with Cre-02? MST reps please chime in as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, did you take a different creatine product post workout while you were doing this log?
If not, would you recommend taking a creatine product for post w/o recovery along with Cre-02? MST reps please chime in as well.
No, the only creatine product that I used whilst running Cre-02 was Cre-02, since I wanted to assess the product as a creatine standalone...As said I personally prefer to use creatine pre AND post-training...I would only recommend using another creatine product post if it meant that you did not exceed using 5-6g of creatine in total daily (as you do not need any more), so that would mean that any creatine product that you used would not exceed 2-3g in total re dosage.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Personally I've never felt a need to dose extra creatine along with it, I think people take way too much creatine as it is. I might be oldschool but if I'm taking something post-workout for recovery purposes it's going to be either a BCAA blend or some plain old protein, I figure that if I've already taken my Cre-02 pre-workout there is very little chance that I've exhausted the creatine levels in my system by the end of my workout, so there is no need to put more into my system after the workout (please note this is just my personal opinion).

Cre-02 is time-released so if you chose this route you would definitely want it as your pre-workout creatine (90 - 120 minutes pre-workout), if you decided to take more creatine post-workout, your best bet would be a basic CM powder.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
What Poppa said. Taking another additional creatine with cre-02 defeats the point and IMO you are not going to get better saturation/absortion than with cre-02. Keep it simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.