Cre-02 & Nitroceps Vs. Ragnarok

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
So I've heard great things about all these products but was wondering if a CRE-02 and Nitroceps combo would be better than Rag, I see that Rag has more creatine than Cre-02, but I also know that the other components in Cre-02 come into play.

So I was wondering how that stack vs. Rag compare.

Pros / Cons

Thanks guys

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
well firstly the creatine issue is pretty much a dead issue from the start, haha. The creatine in Cre-02 is enteric coated and the 2g it provides feels more like 10g of regularly ingested creatine.

That being said, this is definitely an apples to oranges type question and can't be answered with a better/worse response. The better would be to stack all 3 ;). The worse would be to be so unfortunate that you don't have any :sorry:

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
That being said, this is definitely an apples to oranges type question and can't be answered with a better/worse response. The better would be to stack all 3 . The worse would be to be so unfortunate that you don't have any
have to admit it is a very creative response :lol:

I admit there are some differences but I am thinking about it for PreWo supplementation(pumps and energy), maybe that changes the context of the question?

BTW in Rag stim-free is there anything else added that covers for the missing caffeine (for example more of the Focal Fury ingredients) or is it just basically the same as normal Rag just without the caffeine?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
there are actually a small amount of "stims"...so it's technically "caffeine free" ragnarok. The blend is a bit different but with the release of the new RagNOrok Ultra so near....things will be changing with both formulas. There WILL still be a caff free version though!

I can tell you that from my one time usage of the new RagNOrok Ultra, that the pump was pretty intense and the energy was very clean. I wasn't jittery at all and I did not have a "crash period" at all. There was also an intense feeling of "the tingles" from the very pure source of beta alanine in the new version.

I can also tell you that from my usage of Cre02/NitroCeps stack (only 3 days so far), that the 2 stack amazingly and that the pumps are also very very intense on NitroCeps. Cre-02 always has been one of my favorite products ever, and is even more intensified with the help of NitroCeps.

For energy i'd have to say that Ragnarok or RagNOrok Ultra with caffeine is clearly the choice. For focus and clarity...i'd have to say its really a 3 way tie. For Pumps i'd give the edge to the Cre-02/Nitroceps stack with the new RagNOrok also being intense. I can't even begin to tell you how many of these types of pre w/o products i've used in "my time"....and these 2 here simply blow them out of the water.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
BTW in Rag stim-free is there anything else added that covers for the missing caffeine (for example more of the Focal Fury ingredients) or is it just basically the same as normal Rag just without the caffeine?
Glucoronolactone and DMAE replace the caffeine in the caffeine free version. Other than that they are identical.

I personally prefer the overall effects of CRE-02 and NitroCeps over Ragnarok and even the new RagNOrok-ULTRA. The enteric coating makes an amazing difference in the performance of these two products. That being said I do think that RagNOrok-ULTRA provides a better focus and drive effect. Unfortunately it won't give you the heightened oxygen utilization or endurance effects of CRE-02 and NitroCeps. NitroCeps definitely has the edge on pump.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
MY I please have NitroCeps

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glucoronolactone and DMAE replace the caffeine in the caffeine free version. Other than that they are identical.

I personally prefer the overall effects of CRE-02 and NitroCeps over Ragnarok and even the new RagNOrok-ULTRA. The enteric coating makes an amazing difference in the performance of these two products. That being said I do think that RagNOrok-ULTRA provides a better focus and drive effect. Unfortunately it won't give you the heightened oxygen utilization or endurance effects of CRE-02 and NitroCeps. NitroCeps definitely has the edge on pump.