Correct Estradiol test for Quest Diagnostics?

Champ50

Awards
Hey guys what is the correct estradiol test for Quest Diagnostics?

I have my original test result from Quest Diagnostic back in March 18th 2007 with a score of Estradiol 38pg/mL with range of 13-54pg/mL and labeled simply as "Estradiol"

My Estradiol was then later tested on May 14th 2007 by PAL Labs (Physicians Automated Laboratory Inc.) as 55 pg/mL (with a range of 0-52 pg/mL) and the test was listed as "Estradiol 17-Beta".

In my latest test done by Quest Diagnostics on Sept 7th 2007 it was 20 pg/mL (with a range of 13-54pg/mL) and the test was simply labeled "Estradiol" instead of "Estradiol 17-Beta".

I haven't taken any AI or anything that should lower E2 so I'm thinking that one of the values is off or my body just magically fixed an estrogen problem. I have been on supplements from Dr. Wilsons site Adrenal Fatigue.org to help my adrenal fatigue but thats about it.

So whats the correct test from Quest Diagnostics gentlemen??

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You had the right test from quest.

It is simply the estradiol test with a range usually around 10 to 50.

Joejoebaggins

Joejoebaggins

Awards
Just curious, but i got my BW from quest as well and i have never seen ranged as high as mine for an E2 test.

ESTRADIOL 46 (20 - 75 pg/mL)

Are these normal ranges? I have arimidex and/or DIM on hand I'm just waiting for confirmation.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but i got my BW from quest as well and i have never seen ranged as high as mine for an E2 test.

ESTRADIOL 46 (20 - 75 pg/mL)

Are these normal ranges? I have arimidex and/or DIM on hand I'm just waiting for confirmation.
first time ever seeing that range