testocreme

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Testocreme comes in a small container 30 grams at 10% per gram and each gram is a 1/4 tsp. I ask them to put the creme into 3 10 cc syringes to make it 30 grams and take 1/2 cc a day, because the creme makes a big mess and waste alot BUT on the side of the syringes it says that 1/4 tsp = 1.25 cc. WTF. So basically I am taking about 3.25 % per 1/2 cc and getting shafted no wonder i been feeling like crap and when I was taking at 1/4 tsp a day out of the jar I was growing like wild fire. So if I gett this at 15% this should solve the problem to get full dosage as required.

Any comments?

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Testocreme comes in a small container 30 grams at 10% per gram and each gram is a 1/4 tsp. I ask them to put the creme into 3 10 cc syringes to make it 30 grams and take 1/2 cc a day, because the creme makes a big mess and waste alot BUT on the side of the syringes it says that 1/4 tsp = 1.25 cc. WTF. So basically I am taking about 3.25 % per 1/2 cc and getting shafted no wonder i been feeling like crap and when I was taking at 1/4 tsp a day out of the jar I was growing like wild fire. So if I gett this at 15% this should solve the problem to get full dosage as required.

Any comments?
I have not seen anyone doing good on testocreame best to get you own compunded. Talk to 1cc he is up on this.
Phil

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I have not seen anyone doing good on testocreame best to get you own compunded. Talk to 1cc he is up on this.
Phil
I was on the cream for a while. I used 200 MG every 15 days. The doses were split daily. Within 4 months my total test went from 475 to 1711. My DHT level went sky high too.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I was on the cream for a while. I used 200 MG every 15 days. The doses were split daily. Within 4 months my total test went from 475 to 1711. My DHT level went sky high too.
Are you saying you did testocreame and at 200mgs every 15 days you lost me there compunded creams are done everyday not every 15 day. Then you say the doses were split daily I am sorry I don't understand what your saying.
Phil

spinn

Awards
  • Established
The label on the syringe might be wrong. In each case you are taking 1/60th of your supply per dose so the amounts would be the same.

Honestly I think it is unknowable unless you call and ask. It is also possible the label is correct and in that case they are giving you too little testosterone in the syringes.

How many milligrams of testosterone per dose are you trying to take? It appears to be 50 mg per dose.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you did testocreame and at 200mgs every 15 days you lost me there compunded creams are done everyday not every 15 day. Then you say the doses were split daily I am sorry I don't understand what your saying.
Phil
I used the cream twice a day. My perscription was for 200 MG. The dosage was measured out over 15 days.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
The label on the syringe might be wrong. In each case you are taking 1/60th of your supply per dose so the amounts would be the same.

Honestly I think it is unknowable unless you call and ask. It is also possible the label is correct and in that case they are giving you too little testosterone in the syringes.

How many milligrams of testosterone per dose are you trying to take? It appears to be 50 mg per dose.
TRying to take 100 mgs a day
I did notice since starting higher dosages I starting to notice it was easier to go the bathroom and much more force then usual.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I used the cream twice a day. My perscription was for 200 MG. The dosage was measured out over 15 days.
Never seen it done this way so your saying you use the cream 2x's a day and it gives you 200mgs over 15 days. Or are you saying you cycle it every 15 days.
Phil

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Never seen it done this way so your saying you use the cream 2x's a day and it gives you 200mgs over 15 days. Or are you saying you cycle it every 15 days.
Phil
I took it every day. I had two syringes with a 15 day supply each. The prescription read 200 MGs. Is there anything strange about that? I would post the link to the pharmacy but I don't think that's allowed here.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I took it every day. I had two syringes with a 15 day supply each. The prescription read 200 MGs. Is there anything strange about that? I would post the link to the pharmacy but I don't think that's allowed here.
I get it now forgive me some times I read something and it gose over my head. I wish when I was on the cream they supplied it that way.
Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 3
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0