Really need help

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the post cycle therapy section already and they said that this section would probably be better. Here is my situation. I stopped a cycle of methoxy trn/methoxy tst/mega zol on july first of this year. I did not know enough about prohormones to know that I needed a SERM (hard lesson learned) Well, I used ATD for post cycle therapy and that didnt bring me back (almost zero libido). So, I tried 6-oxo (seemed to work for about 2 days then nothing) then I tried rebound reloaded, but still no luck. I havent had good morning wood this whole time. I went to the doctor (military) and had blood work done. Total test was 227 free test was 51 and dht was 17. The doc thought my numbers looked good because my free test was so high. Well I went back again the next month and they checked just my total test and it was 350. Doc thought that I had made a drastic improvement (after only two tests) Well, I started clomid but felt like it was making matters worse so I stopped it after 4 days. And did about 21 days of toremifene, which worked really well at first, but then stopped working as well. So, I stopped the Torm and went to a urologist 5 days later. He gave me a quick check up and ordered more blood work. Blood work came back and total test was 301, LH-2.8 FSH-3.2, prolactin 9.5. Doc said all these numbers were normal (im only 28 and this does not feel normal) So here I am 5.5 months later with nowhere to go. Does anybody have any suggestions for me?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Coming to the conclusion of a drastic improvement is jumping the gun because T levels vary so much.

You should get your Estradiol checked, chances are they could be high because your T is low and your LH is normal. If you were to lower your Estradiol this could boost up your T level.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
It seems like everytime I take an anti-estrogen supplement, things go well at first but then I have problems again. I have almost a full bottle of clomid, 6-oxo and some rebound reloaded. Which of these would be best? I dont know if this relates, but keep having a pain in my left testicle and my testicles arent near as big as they used to be. The Urologist said I was ok (after about a 2 second look). I would also really like to figure out why I have no morning erections anymore.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Is it a squeezing sensation?

You need to get blood work done, theres no point taking an anti estrogen if your Estradiol is normal.

Do you have any problems with your nipples?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
No, more of a dull feeling just sometimes. My nipples seem ok Ive never had gyno or anything,but my stomach gets bloated easy and I gain weight really easy on my sides.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you have elevated estradiol, not to sure on the function of clomid and arimidex but its possible you might need the latter because clomid is used to restart the pituatry, yours seems functional yet your T is staying low.
If you dont have high estradiol then that nut thats hurting must have something wrong with it, dont know what maybe some sort of failure.
In the mean time you can take some zinc wich can help.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
It seems like everytime I take an anti-estrogen supplement, things go well at first but then I have problems again. I have almost a full bottle of clomid, 6-oxo and some rebound reloaded. Which of these would be best? I dont know if this relates, but keep having a pain in my left testicle and my testicles arent near as big as they used to be. The Urologist said I was ok (after about a 2 second look). I would also really like to figure out why I have no morning erections anymore.
IMO, 6-OXO and Rebound Reloaded isn't strong enough to control the Estradiol. I would tell the Dr you still don't feel right and are still having problems. If he can't help you, see an Endocrinologist since they specialize in hormone issues.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
If your scrotum hangs low, try using tight panties, swim panties.
Happened to me while I was developing varicocele an getting low T.
Since I started Androgel my scrotum is tight it holds my testicles high, no pain regardles what panties I use.
But testicles are smaller now, that is another story,
eventually I will start using HCG hopefully that will regrow them.