Test Results. Bad Feeling about It

Delsin65

Awards
(edit) I have added the ranges from the paper.

Hi guys, I just received my results after one year on TRT. I haven’t been checked by a doc since january 2017. I started my treatment with a good one in Canada but I had to go back to France where no TRT doc was to be found.

I have to pay for everything and do everything by myself. The dosage has been the same since the start: No AI. / 50mg of T. subQ on Mondays and Fridays. / 250iu hCG subQ on Monday, Wed. and Friday.

Here are some of the results:

liver transaminases ASAT : 132 U/L range: less than 40

liver transaminases ALAT : 192 U/L range: less than 41

Gamma-glutamyltransferase : 13 U/L range: less than 60

F.S.H. : <1.0 UI/L

L.H : <1.0 UI/L

Oestradiol : 155 pmol/L. AND/OR 42 pg/mL

Prolactin : 266,1 μUI/mL range: from 86,0 to 324,0 AND/OR 12,5 ng/mL range: from 4,0 to 15,2

Testosterone : 30,75 nmol/L range: from 9,70 to 27,76 AND/OR 8,86 ng/mL range: from 2,80 to 8,0

Cortisol at 8:25 AM : 486 nmol/L range: from 166 to 507 AND/OR 17,5 μg/dL range: from 6,0 to 18,4

T.S.H. ultra-sensible : 2,18 mUI/L range: from 0,27 to 4,20

Thanks

Last edited:
Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It looks like the HCG isn’t doing enough to keep up your LH and FSH production? Estrogen looks to be in “normal” range but it should be half that ideally. Total Testosterone comes out to 886 ng/dl which is normal. I’m not sure about the normal ranges for the rest but I’m sure you could find them online.

Delsin65

Awards
Someone just told me that checking my LH and FSH was not necessary while on TRT. I'm going to add the ranges then.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your liver finction tests 4-5 times higher than normal don’t concern your doctor? are you taking any liver toxic compounds? Have your values been like this before start of the trt?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It looks like the HCG isn’t doing enough to keep up your LH and FSH production?
It’s not supposed to. If anything, I’d expect a lower LH level when using hCG.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s not supposed to. If anything, I’d expect a lower LH level when using hCG.
You’re right, HCG is a false signal. I didn’t think that one through before I posted it lol.

Delsin65

Awards
I started my treatment with a doc in Canada in december 2017 but I had to go back to Europe a month after.
I'm doing everything alone since then. I tried to join him several times but the secretary in his clinic won't allow me to send him an email or call him.
I tried one sarm for a month so it could be the compound you're talking about? No my values were really different. My SHBG was high and I also had low T.