Breaking out

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
I've onmy been doing 500mg a week of sust and im getting acne. What can I do about it?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sometimes too high of estrogen can cause acne. Are you taking an AI?

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
I've onmy been doing 500mg a week of sust and im getting acne. What can I do about it?
what type of acne is it? is it the little red pimples/whiteheads or the nasty cystic kind? if its the little guys who arent that bad, you can try all kinds of different washes and remedies thatll most likely help. i used the highest rated salicylic acid i could find at Target and used some benzoil peroxide every other night if i get those now.

the gnarly cystic kind are more tricky. my acne was so persistent and i had it from 16-20, that i had to go on accutane. i never get this type anymore after going on the medicine, and rarely get the little whiteheads either

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
what type of acne is it? is it the little red pimples/whiteheads or the nasty cystic kind? if its the little guys who arent that bad, you can try all kinds of different washes and remedies thatll most likely help

the gnarly cystic kind are more tricky. my acne was so persistent and i had it from 16-20, that i had to go on accutane.
On my face the little pimples. On my back and neck the bigger ones

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
what type of acne is it? is it the little red pimples/whiteheads or the nasty cystic kind? if its the little guys who arent that bad, you can try all kinds of different washes and remedies thatll most likely help. i used the highest rated salicylic acid i could find at Target and used some benzoil peroxide every other night if i get those now.

the gnarly cystic kind are more tricky. my acne was so persistent and i had it from 16-20, that i had to go on accutane. i never get this type anymore after going on the medicine, and rarely get the little whiteheads either
Where you get accutane?

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards

So you use the salicylic ever day or eod

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
Its making me feel a lot better. I was feeling like a straight bitch with all these feels lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should I step up to .5 eod on the anastrozole?
If after raising, you still feel good, joints feel good, hold that dose. If you start to ache, lower.

A

Ase_james

Awards
I bought a brush to scrub my back and used alcohol on them. It helped me out...

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
So you use the salicylic ever day or eod
i use it every day. its a foam type bodywash so i just use it once when i shower. the benzoil peroxide gel/cream is strong and good for when you come out of the shower you can apply it on big spots. i only use the benzoil peroxide eod because it will dry your skin and irritate it if you use it too much

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
I would not use accutane. I used it. Really hurt my joints. Dried me out a lot, in a bad way.
true. i’d only recommend it as a last resort. it sounds like he doesnt need it, seems like he only breaks out on cycle

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where you get accutane?
Accutane is a prescription drug and has some serious side effects. It works if you really need it but it wouldn’t be wise to take it if you’re breaking out due to a cycle.

Winning85

Winning85

Awards
2% ketoconazole shampoo on my bacne is the only thing that works for me . It’s an anti androgen

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
The .5 anastrozole is working good. I got salicylic acid too so its been working good. Thanks everybody!! One last ? Can I run Anastrozole Ed instead of EOD

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The .5 anastrozole is working good. I got salicylic acid too so its been working good. Thanks everybody!! One last ? Can I run Anastrozole Ed instead of EOD
You could run every day, but if you are getting good results at your present dose, why would you want to? Unless you want to run .25mg ED.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Accutane is a prescription drug and has some serious side effects. It works if you really need it but it wouldn’t be wise to take it if you’re breaking out due to a cycle.
I’m always torn on my feelings toward Accutane. Took it when I was 20 to get rid of random cystic acne I’d get. It did its job. Never get that type of acne anymore and overall have much clearer skin now. But my cholesterol elevated a bit and stayed somewhat elevated, my joints seemed to be more achy after ward, and my gets more dry in the winter months. Overall, I always go back and forth on whether it was worth it or not. But yeah, it’d be a horrible idea to go on it while on a cycle considering it reeks havoc on the liver and certainly doesn’t help lipids and joints.

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
You could run every day, but if you are getting good results at your present dose, why would you want to? Unless you want to run .25mg ED.
Because ill be good the day I take it But not so much the next day.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use the salicylic acid and buy the orange dial pump soap. It’s like dish soap, a degreaser. When my face breaks out (this is without AAS though) a few days of dial and it’s clear.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you run it everyday you’d crush your E2 levels and feel like crap. .5 EOD may be too much. You just have to pay attention to your sides. Bloodwork of course is the only way to really know.

grondi

grondi

Awards
I am trying some light tanning at a tan salon near me. Going to try the easy ways first before going to meds. But a guy in his 50's like me with skin acne of a teenager is pretty crazy. In fact I have about the same acne as i did 30 years ago!!!